eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-managed-payments/)
-   -   can't verify my identity (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-managed-payments/139028-cant-verify-my-identity.html)

fleau 09-20-2020 09:03 AM

can't verify my identity

Hi everyone,
I tried to pass the managed payment on a stealth account,
They asked a bank statement to i dowloaded it from Revolut and change the name to the name i have on Ebay,
This is their response (a red message)
Your payouts are on hold until you update your identity information. Please update to avoid further restrictions. Update identity information

Hello XXXXXX,

We couldn't verify the identity information you provided.

But if everything looks good, you'll need to upload a photo ID instead so we can verify you.

You must do this to get fully set up for managed payments.

Any idea ? it should passed or they just ask ID to everyone ..

Thanks

james_112233 09-20-2020 09:11 AM

Re: can't verify my identity

Do what they are asking for.

You failed the soft credit check with your made up information.

Now a real person will probably "glance" over the ID you submit.

13obby 09-20-2020 09:20 AM

Supply them photo I’d that matches the name on the eBay account and D.O.B on the account and make sure the name matches the bank statement.

fleau 09-20-2020 09:36 AM

ok thanks,
So i will send a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ID card with the same name as the bank statment, same DOB as the ebay account and name, and pray ...
Thanks

agent006140 09-20-2020 09:42 AM

they will verify your ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ID.

fleau 09-20-2020 09:49 AM

I don't understand what i have to do and how they "verify" this. You think i am dead and can't pass this ? we can stealth on ebay and paypal and when managed payment appear we are dead ?

agent006140 09-20-2020 10:29 AM

stealthing on Ebay is easy,all technical bluff.
Ebay has less to lose,since it is just a venue,it has no merchandise and it does not offer fullfillment,MBG is only good for 30 days.

agent006140 09-20-2020 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fleau (Post 1115636)
I don't understand what i have to do and how they "verify" this. You think i am dead and can't pass this ? we can stealth on ebay and paypal and when managed payment appear we are dead ?

Banks should not accept payments which is not made out to the owner of the bank account,
In the paper world,banks no longer accept endorsed checks ,same should apply to internet

fleau 09-22-2020 10:42 PM

If you want news (and if you have news hihi)

i didn't send them ID because they don't accept the bank statment i dont know why i have 2 message in red now on my seller hub

The first for the banc account

You need to update the bank account you provided – this is required to set you up for managed payments. Update bank information

Second for the ID

Your payouts are on hold until you update your identity information. Please update to avoid further restrictions. Update identity information

Update your bank details
We can’t verify the info you provided, please review.
We recommend linking your accounts via bank sign-in so we can quickly verify that this is a valid account. To do this, click on 'Change bank'.
Otherwise, you could verify your bank account by uploading a bank document instead. The names on your eBay account and the bank document need to match.

3being 09-23-2020 10:14 PM

The bank statement you uploaded check the date for it try do it for the past 3 months each platform but typically they like past 3 months. Hope it helps all the best

fleau 09-24-2020 12:26 PM

ok i just sent the last month, we can only send 1 document but thanks

Adrenalyn 09-24-2020 04:18 PM

I have the same issue.
It says that : You need to update your identity information on file – we need this so we can send you payouts. Update identity information
When i do complete all the information it says: We can't verify the information you provided, please review.
I send them my driving license but stii no reply. :(
It may be, because i have 2 ebay accounts and the information is matching for both? But one i use only for purchases (as the Paypal account on that was suspended)

ebaysniper 09-24-2020 11:30 PM

I think the process is to upload bank statements first. If eBay can verify the bank statement, you are on the list. They will schedule and email you the exact date for MP switching.

In the meantime, they will do ID check. If they can't match your name and dob in their database, they will request you to upload your ID for review.

ebaysniper 09-24-2020 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrenalyn (Post 1116402)
I have the same issue.
It says that : You need to update your identity information on file – we need this so we can send you payouts. Update identity information
When i do complete all the information it says: We can't verify the information you provided, please review.
I send them my driving license but stii no reply. :(
It may be, because i have 2 ebay accounts and the information is matching for both? But one i use only for purchases (as the Paypal account on that was suspended)

Did you upload your real driving license?

wilburnet 09-25-2020 04:10 AM

Mis matched names, questionable bank statement details and the OP casi in question, means using stealth can prove difficult with Managed Payments.

Also, a letter on Ecommercebytes from a seller proves Ebay will dip into your bank account to claims back funds even if you have a pending payout due.

kytrgor 09-25-2020 01:59 PM

If you have an ID, try sending it to them and see if the payments requested are a good option for you

Uavmods 09-28-2020 09:16 AM

It's not that hard to upload bank statement they don't ask for much on it I uploaded a Halifax statement with edit name on it to match the ebay account and it passed I am on the list for MP but I still have to upload my ID which is a bit more work in photoshop lol but looks good so far.

fleau 09-28-2020 04:45 PM

For the bank statment, it is what i did, but they asked it again and the ID is not verified, i dont want to buy stealth ID document if i can't pass the bank account
My bank is Revolut
Thanks

Therulerz5 10-06-2020 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fleau (Post 1117049)
For the bank statment, it is what i did, but they asked it again and the ID is not verified, i dont want to buy stealth ID document if i can't pass the bank account
My bank is Revolut
Thanks

Revolut is not a bank,many companies and financial products reject it as a bank statement as they are a money transmitter they do not hold a banking license in the UK nor they are protected by FCS in case they fail

Get a little creative get a NatWest or any high street bank statement and PDF edit your name,always worked wonders for me.

fleau 10-06-2020 10:48 AM

At the managed payment they ask the account number ect ...
I can give my revolut account with a high street bank statement ?
It doesn't look strange to their eyes ???
Thanks

gravessen 10-09-2020 12:27 PM

Hi.

I would not make that. I would send a Revolut statement. They can see by the sort code what is your bank

fleau 10-12-2020 12:43 AM

Yes i send Revolut several times still not accept, didn't send anything else