eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-managed-payments/)
-   -   When’s the next Managed Payments Cycle (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-managed-payments/141361-when-s-next-managed-payments-cycle.html)

StealthHarry 01-11-2021 05:47 PM

When’s the next Managed Payments Cycle

Hello all,

Simple dilemma

I just want a last and final year using PayPal in 2021 with eBay

My current stealth accounts have all been hit with Managed Payments Requests (January)

Going forward, I am going to purchase new Business eBay £10k / month accounts (which I will most probably purchase from aspkin marketplace or elsewhere)

But the dilemma is when will the newly purchased accounts get hit for Managed Payments

When’s the next sign up date for MP

My plan is to begin purchasing in April / May and hopefully they will last up until the end of the year with PayPal

So the question now is when is the next managed payments cycle?

So far I’ve seen it’s approximately every 3 months but I can be wrong

Any suggestions. And when’s the next date

And we will know for good when MP has taken over, when we create new eBay accounts and they start the MP process straight away rather than letting us use PayPal

frustr8ed 01-11-2021 05:50 PM

Re: When’s the next Managed Payments Cycle

Not sure i follow but I have one account invited to apply with deadline 18th Jan 2021!

TGMT² 01-12-2021 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StealthHarry (Post 1135870)
But the dilemma is when will the newly purchased accounts get hit for Managed Payments

When’s the next sign up date for MP

So the question now is when is the next managed payments cycle?

It has nothing to do with cycles or sign up dates IMO. It has more to do with the amount of sales the acct has generated during a certain amount of time.

Here is the simple answer, if you sell a certain amount in any given 30 day period they will require you to join MP's

Mostly what I'm seeing right now in the US, accts are being forced in at about $8k in any given 30 day period. They will lower that number every few months as they try to pull more people in.

If you made the eBay acct a business account, then cut that number down to $3k in any given 30 day period.

:comp5:

Hank 01-12-2021 03:44 AM

^^^ as above.

I agree there are no cycles, its algorithm driven with those they want converting first at the top of the list. Clearly this is going to be heavily influenced by sales, no point putting a heap of effort at this stage into accounts which are clearly dormant.

On one of my personal accounts I got told I was being moved over to MP with sales of about £12,000 for the whole of 2020 with only a slightly higher rate of 2k per month towards christmas.

sugarlaces 01-12-2021 05:13 AM

If you made the eBay acct a business account, then cut that number down to $3k in any given 30 day period.

:comp5:[/QUOTE]

2 of which I called my silent accounts barely did £1k a month and they got hit for 18th January. Uk accounts. Maybe Usa rules differ.

Pandoras_box 01-12-2021 06:04 AM

I tend to agree with TGMT2.

We have (all limits lifted) accounts that are not being used. These accounts do £100 - £300 evenly spread across every year to keep PayPal from going Qué? when we bring them into service.

Some of these with only £20 worth of sales have the invite, others with much more sales do not.

Those that have been created and allowed to stand without sales for up to a year or more don't have any invite whatsoever.

When contacted, eBay CS says they'd send out recommendations for us to be included in the next batch, but it has never materialized.
The only thing that seems to trigger it is sales.

StealthHarry 01-13-2021 04:01 AM

Thank you all for your help

I would agree that it is more driven by sales

To be honest I just want one last year with PayPal

After that I’m out, no more eBay for me

james_112233 01-13-2021 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StealthHarry (Post 1136165)
Thank you all for your help

I would agree that it is more driven by sales

To be honest I just want one last year with PayPal

After that I’m out, no more eBay for me

If you're making money with eBay why would you stop, Im confused

ebaywanton 01-14-2021 07:05 PM

I make money with ebay , and its stressful as it is (i sell electronics mainly). MP is another bullet to worry about, so i am also thinking of flocking for this reason.

If MP can be bypassed successfully and ensure long term stealth growth, that would be golden.

However, from what he have seen, it is impossible to have a 100% stealth MP account (someone in this forum was successful but they checked the docs twice and he got the boot).

Right now, we can only sign up with real details, but once they get banned because of links, then we are screwed.

There's simply no more longevity left in ebay after MP accounts are banned...

james_112233 01-14-2021 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaywanton (Post 1136468)
I make money with ebay , and its stressful as it is (i sell electronics mainly). MP is another bullet to worry about, so i am also thinking of flocking for this reason.

If MP can be bypassed successfully and ensure long term stealth growth, that would be golden.

However, from what he have seen, it is impossible to have a 100% stealth MP account (someone in this forum was successful but they checked the docs twice and he got the boot).

Right now, we can only sign up with real details, but once they get banned because of links, then we are screwed.

There's simply no more longevity left in ebay after MP accounts are banned...

I agree.

It's only a matter of time till linked.

But I think there is still a year or two of good business left without any worry if you have lots of stealth accounts.

But that's also a long time for stealthers to find working solutions. If stealth is over, this forum is over. Some one will figure out a way.

StealthHarry 01-15-2021 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_112233 (Post 1136475)
I agree.

It's only a matter of time till linked.

But I think there is still a year or two of good business left without any worry if you have lots of stealth accounts.

But that's also a long time for stealthers to find working solutions. If stealth is over, this forum is over. Some one will figure out a way.

I hope so

But it comes down on how one operates stealth

I, and many here burn about 10-12 accounts a year (some people way more), every year.

This make and burn method will be finished when MP is enforced

And on a MP eBay account it just won’t be possible to do

Just hoping I can get this years Christmas period in

And I’m done

Soundofsilence 01-16-2021 11:59 AM

Those who are expert in finding stealth techniques should definitely try to find the method because I know someone who had 1 M USD sales on many accounts and they moved all of their 30 stealth accounts (not all with that much sales but yea, much sales) to MP and all are working with no issue and I'm 100% sure the person has really no reason to lie about it.

When I'm forced to move MP, I'm gonna spam him to get the info. LOL

ebaywanton 01-16-2021 11:13 PM

I would pay him top dollar to find out the solution lol!

Soundofsilence 01-17-2021 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaywanton (Post 1136902)
I would pay him top dollar to find out the solution lol!

Yeah, many will do that. The info is such that no doubt about paying for it. LOL

rsot 01-17-2021 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundofsilence (Post 1136914)
Yeah, many will do that. The info is such that no doubt about paying for it. LOL

That's the spirit :) money talks

james_112233 01-17-2021 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundofsilence (Post 1136792)
Those who are expert in finding stealth techniques should definitely try to find the method because I know someone who had 1 M USD sales on many accounts and they moved all of their 30 stealth accounts (not all with that much sales but yea, much sales) to MP and all are working with no issue and I'm 100% sure the person has really no reason to lie about it.

When I'm forced to move MP, I'm gonna spam him to get the info. LOL

Ebay like him. And need his business now more than ever ...