eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-managed-payments/)
-   -   Managed payments workaround? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-managed-payments/141502-managed-payments-workaround.html)

sareen101 01-18-2021 11:02 AM

Managed payments workaround?
 
Hi there,

Has anyone tried the following?

To register for managed payments you have legit name and ID.
You keep the statement stealth and add the name and address to this statement.

Will this pass the eBay checks as the ID is genuine?

USD 01-19-2021 03:34 AM

Re: Managed payments workaround?
 
I changed country on the account the day before the "deadline" and so far that has worked. It has only been a few days but I have gotten 0 emails about managed payments since I changed the country

crazybin 02-14-2021 06:36 PM

Re: Managed payments workaround?
 
how to change teh country

DENDEN76 02-14-2021 07:03 PM

Re: Managed payments workaround?
 
Dont you guys think it might be similar to etsy in that some countries wont qualify for MP and will continue on PayPal??

CaptainComedown 02-15-2021 03:45 AM

Re: Managed payments workaround?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DENDEN76 (Post 1141873)
Dont you guys think it might be similar to etsy in that some countries wont qualify for MP and will continue on PayPal??

Yeah I agree, its because Adyen don't cover every country. I was thinking about this recently, and was going to inquire with an account seller on here about buying a foreign account. In the meantime I am using some personal accounts as they haven't been invited to MP yet

rsot 02-15-2021 03:59 AM

Re: Managed payments workaround?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DENDEN76 (Post 1141873)
Dont you guys think it might be similar to etsy in that some countries wont qualify for MP and will continue on PayPal??

Good to think outside the box - if the requirements can be met for setting up and operating the account(s)

DjDoubleD 02-18-2021 04:36 PM

Re: Managed payments workaround?
 
Why don't account sellers sell MP passed accounts?

DjDoubleD 02-19-2021 06:22 AM

Re: Managed payments workaround?
 
Hi Fellas,

I am new to the game.

I've spoken to one of my mentors a day ago and he is quitting after years in the field and many $$ made.

He said that new stealth accounts are impossible to pass eBay Managed Payments program. He tried with 30 accounts in the past months.

He said that MP staff have gained the ability to check if the person exists. Similar to loan companies. It is basically not a violation of personal data, they just enter the details and the systems tells them YES or NO.

So my question is, has anyone passed MP with stealth documents in the past weeks? I find a lot of older data and I am not sure.


Also the fact that there aren't any MP passed accounts for sale. Why is that?

likefrasers 02-23-2021 07:53 AM

Re: Managed payments workaround?
 
answer is no. I have passed plenty of PayPal and ebay verification in the past with doctored docs but not anymore to MP verification.

Stealth is done here.

Don't listen to others says they passed it with stealth information, 100% they are using other's identity.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DjDoubleD (Post 1142519)
Hi Fellas,

I am new to the game.

I've spoken to one of my mentors a day ago and he is quitting after years in the field and many $$ made.

He said that new stealth accounts are impossible to pass eBay Managed Payments program. He tried with 30 accounts in the past months.

He said that MP staff have gained the ability to check if the person exists. Similar to loan companies. It is basically not a violation of personal data, they just enter the details and the systems tells them YES or NO.

So my question is, has anyone passed MP with stealth documents in the past weeks? I find a lot of older data and I am not sure.


Also the fact that there aren't any MP passed accounts for sale. Why is that?


dorbie66 02-23-2021 09:23 PM

Re: Managed payments workaround?
 
I have a stealth account for last 4 years, now I need a drivers license, passport number to pass for managed payments. I am female and my eBay account in a males name, how I do I pass managed payments to keep my store. Can I use my own drivers license and pass with that

likefrasers 02-24-2021 07:12 AM

Re: Managed payments workaround?
 
No point to use fxxx docs, won't work anymore on MP.

Switch it to your real info and take good care of it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorbie66 (Post 1143231)
I have a stealth account for last 4 years, now I need a drivers license, passport number to pass for managed payments. I am female and my eBay account in a males name, how I do I pass managed payments to keep my store. Can I use my own drivers license and pass with that


rsot 02-24-2021 07:57 AM

Re: Managed payments workaround?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DjDoubleD (Post 1142443)
Why don't account sellers sell MP passed accounts?

MP is "fairly" new with kinks to be worked out and issues still in progress so if you think about it....sellers maybe don't want to deal with that huge hassle yet

rsot 02-24-2021 07:59 AM

Re: Managed payments workaround?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dorbie66 (Post 1143231)
I have a stealth account for last 4 years, now I need a drivers license, passport number to pass for managed payments. I am female and my eBay account in a males name, how I do I pass managed payments to keep my store. Can I use my own drivers license and pass with that

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

https://youtu.be/TLcuTISVs3s

DjDoubleD 02-25-2021 08:02 AM

Re: Managed payments workaround?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by likefrasers (Post 1143270)
No point to use fxxx docs, won't work anymore on MP.

Switch it to your real info and take good care of it.

Can you explain the definition of REAL documents mean?

What if I am not located in the UK?

Moscutter 02-25-2021 09:22 AM

Re: Managed payments workaround?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1143278)
MP is "fairly" new with kinks to be worked out and issues still in progress so if you think about it....sellers maybe don't want to deal with that huge hassle yet

I still have accounts selling many items a month not in managed payments. It's not every account, and definitely not for a new account for the most part.I have heard a sporadic few who have got invites with low numbers. I have not experienced that in my own usage though.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:53 AM.

vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:53 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62