eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-managed-payments/)
-   -   Anyone changed Stealth info to real info AFTER already submitting stealth docs? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-managed-payments/141997-anyone-changed-stealth-info-real-info-after-already-submitting-stealth-docs.html)

jjscruff 02-11-2021 06:13 AM

Anyone changed Stealth info to real info AFTER already submitting stealth docs?

Proceeded with managed payments application and sent in some top docs.
However they said the ID wasn't high res enough
I can't make it more high res so may have to give up.

Is it too late now to change the account details to real info?
It still gives me the option since i now how to resubmit

I also have another account that i didn't want linked to this one that hasn't gone through MP yet

KahunaBF 02-11-2021 07:02 AM

Re: Anyone changed Stealth info to real info AFTER already submitting stealth docs?

They say they delete info after 30 days so maybe wait a month and try again?

jjscruff 02-12-2021 01:13 PM

Re: Anyone changed Stealth info to real info AFTER already submitting stealth docs?

Quote:

Originally Posted by KahunaBF (Post 1141362)

do they? that's a good idea then
If they don't mind waiting that long...

CaptainComedown 02-15-2021 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjscruff (Post 1141530)
do they? that's a good idea then
If they don't mind waiting that long...

they asked me to resubmit MP docs on one of my accounts a few months ago. I resubmitted the same docs 5 or 6 times and every time they just rejected it. Then I gave up, and just kept selling until they suspended me. I think it was about 2 months before that happened so I think a month will be fine

rsot 02-15-2021 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KahunaBF (Post 1141362)

Source of this info?

jjscruff 02-15-2021 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainComedown (Post 1141904)
they asked me to resubmit MP docs on one of my accounts a few months ago. I resubmitted the same docs 5 or 6 times and every time they just rejected it. Then I gave up, and just kept selling until they suspended me. I think it was about 2 months before that happened so I think a month will be fine

ah ok thanks
weirdly it says i'm due to go live to managed payments in 2 days
But it still says a banner in my ebay saying i need to re-upload

were your docs too low quality?

jjscruff 02-17-2021 03:49 AM

Hi ***,

Congratulations! eBay is now managing payments for your account. Your listings have been updated to reflect the new ways buyers can pay.

This is weird as its still saying i need to upload ID again

rsot 02-17-2021 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjscruff (Post 1142240)
Hi ***,

Congratulations! eBay is now managing payments for your account. Your listings have been updated to reflect the new ways buyers can pay.

Likely system glitch - hopefully resolves in few days...?

sareen101 02-17-2021 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjscruff (Post 1142240)
Hi ***,

This means you are now on managed payments but will not get pay out for anything you sell now. EBay will hold your money until you can provide and verify the docs they want.

monkey99 02-17-2021 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1142242)
Likely system glitch - hopefully resolves in few days...?

Not a glitch. I am having the same issue, managed payments enrolled but still banners re docs. I think they were in a rush and just enrolled some accounts without veryfiying the docs first

LOMBOK 02-17-2021 02:23 PM

I've got one account saying I need to upload ID again before it told me I was going live in 2 days time. I am now live with MP on this account and have had payments daily going into my current account and it's still asking me to upload ID. No idea what's going on with it really so will keep going until the payments stop and then try to sort it out.

SaiJin 02-17-2021 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjscruff (Post 1141359)

I also have another account that i didn't want linked to this one that hasn't gone through MP yet

if you're going to use your real info, I'd use that to make a NEW FRESH account if I were you.

Well, they want a CLEAR photo of your ID... I'm sure you can manage that if you really want to.

sareen101 02-17-2021 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey99 (Post 1142304)
Not a glitch. I am having the same issue, managed payments enrolled but still banners re docs. I think they were in a rush and just enrolled some accounts without veryfiying the docs first

Thats correct but if you go in to payment tabs it says you won't get payment until you submit docs.

HurricaneHuntr 02-17-2021 10:36 PM

If it's telling you to upload an ID, that means the SSN and name/DOB combo didn't match. You're likely lost at this point. Adyen will shut you down for sending them a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ID, much like any USA banking institution will do.

monkey99 02-18-2021 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moscutter (Post 1142358)
If it's telling you to upload an ID, that means the SSN and name/DOB combo didn't match. You're likely lost at this point. Adyen will shut you down for sending them a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ID, much like any USA banking institution will do.

This is a UK thread, we do not have a SSN

jjscruff 02-19-2021 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOMBOK (Post 1142305)
I've got one account saying I need to upload ID again before it told me I was going live in 2 days time. I am now live with MP on this account and have had payments daily going into my current account and it's still asking me to upload ID. No idea what's going on with it really so will keep going until the payments stop and then try to sort it out.

Right, ebay has successfully enrolled me in Managed payments AND the funds have gone to my bank

I still have a banner saying i need to re-upload docs :noidea:

ebaysniper 02-19-2021 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjscruff (Post 1142495)
Right, ebay has successfully enrolled me in Managed payments AND the funds have gone to my bank

I still have a banner saying i need to re-upload docs :noidea:

Did you upload your real info docs or doctored docs?

wilburnet 02-20-2021 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjscruff (Post 1141359)

I had a friend who had this issue they said photo was not clear enough, what he did was took a photo of his ID, uploaded it and this was accepted

DjDoubleD 02-21-2021 03:30 AM

What does submitting "real" documents mean?

If you've been on eBay and Gaypal with the name John Smith and submit MP documents for the name Boris Ivan (your real name) aren't you 100% doomed to fail the test?

jjscruff 02-21-2021 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaysniper (Post 1142626)
Did you upload your real info docs or doctored docs?

the docs are stealth

jjscruff 02-21-2021 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DjDoubleD (Post 1142781)
What does submitting "real" documents mean?

If you've been on eBay and Gaypal with the name John Smith and submit MP documents for the name Boris Ivan (your real name) aren't you 100% doomed to fail the test?

yes no idea what this guy means

DjDoubleD 02-21-2021 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjscruff (Post 1142846)
yes no idea what this guy means

Sorry, I am not a native speaker.

What do you mean by REAL documents?

Since we are stealthing with xxx documents with different names.

And I am not from UK, if I submit my real data I am doomed to fail.