eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-managed-payments/)
-   -   Changing Date of Birth on ebay before MP (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-managed-payments/143107-changing-date-birth-ebay-before-mp.html)

winge00 04-21-2021 02:14 AM

Changing Date of Birth on ebay before MP

I was suspended for selling only on real ebay account about 3 years ago,
made couple stealth ebay accounts, received invite on stealth,

Now thinking to give real details when enrolling for MP, IS this the safe method?

and how to change date of birth on stealth acount before enrolling for mp with real details.

please advise soon

Ukseller1 04-22-2021 12:27 PM

Re: Changing Date of Birth on ebay before MP

FOLLOWING THIS THREAD

I'm in the exact same position as yourself. I got banned from selling but still buying. I am reading so many different opinions on how to change my ste@lth to MP without problems. :((

Quote:

Originally Posted by winge00 (Post 1150278)

Now thinking to give real details when enrolling for MP, IS this the safe method?

and how to change date of birth on stealth acount before enrolling for mp with real details.

please advise soon

13obby 04-22-2021 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winge00 (Post 1150278)

please advise soon

We've all been in same boat I was suspended 8 years ago still can't figure out why.

Anyway used my real details recently about 4 months ago on MP and so far it's working no issues there's plenary of Op's on this forum who have done this and it's worked so far.

Ukseller1 04-22-2021 12:39 PM

Thanks for the your input. But one question did you change the ste@lth name, address & dob to your real details on ebay prior you signing up for MP

Quote:

Originally Posted by 13obby (Post 1150507)
We've all been in same boat I was suspended 8 years ago still can't figure out why.

Anyway used my real details recently about 4 months ago on MP and so far it's working no issues there's plenary of Op's on this forum who have done this and it's worked so far.

yankee 04-22-2021 12:51 PM

When you upgrade to MP, you enter all the details then. No need to change anything on current ebay.

13obby 04-22-2021 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ukseller1 (Post 1150508)
Thanks for the your input. But one question did you change the ste@lth name, address & dob to your real details on ebay prior you signing up for MP

No mines was a fresh account but you can change your stealth details to your real details on a stealth account illegible for MP many have done so on this forum and it seems to be working.

Londonboy17 04-23-2021 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 13obby (Post 1150519)
No mines was a fresh account but you can change your stealth details to your real details on a stealth account illegible for MP many have done so on this forum and it seems to be working.

Hi, how many stealth details I can change to my real details? and can i use the same bank account number for 2-4 stealth account?

winge00 05-03-2021 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 1150509)
When you upgrade to MP, you enter all the details then. No need to change anything on current ebay.

So when you change details on MP Enrollments, I guess it changes details already on ebay registrations details, am I correct, OR there would be two different details (1 ebay registrations details like owner details, 2 MP enrollment details).

Further, When changing from stealth to real, Do I have to provide real address as well along with name and dob, OR stealth address is fine.

Please advise further

RipeBanana 05-17-2021 12:44 PM

Thread seemed to have gone cold.

Do you have to change the address registered on the stealth to match your real?

In my case, my real address is used for return address, but isnt the registered address on the account.

eusebio 05-18-2021 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 13obby (Post 1150519)

Did you change all details (name, address, DOB), to match your real details?

I am wondering if I can leave stealth address and not be asked to upload my ID?

And at the end, if you put your all real data to all of your stealth acc, then you are linked by eBay, therefore, you are not stealth, am I correct?

winge00 05-20-2021 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RipeBanana (Post 1153843)
Thread seemed to have gone cold.

Do you have to change the address registered on the stealth to match your real?

In my case, my real address is used for return address, but isnt the registered address on the account.

I guess eb owner/registered address has to match, because that is the whole point of mp.

So we got
registered address
delivery address
dispatch address
return address
payment & collection address

for mp registered address is very important, others are not that much of importance, my thinking, someone may put some light here.

How did you pass MP if your registered address is not matching with credit file and bank.

winge00 05-20-2021 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebio (Post 1154008)
Did you change all details (name, address, DOB), to match your real details?

I am wondering if I can leave stealth address and not be asked to upload my ID?

And at the end, if you put your all real data to all of your stealth acc, then you are linked by eBay, therefore, you are not stealth, am I correct?

1. Yes I changed all details to real,
2. You can try but I guess it will be a fail,
3. Yes, you will be linked with all your ebay accounts, that is correct, if one goes down then all likely goes down, No other way round it I guess,

GreenBean 05-20-2021 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Londonboy17 (Post 1150758)
Hi, how many stealth details I can change to my real details? and can i use the same bank account number for 2-4 stealth account?

Have you forgotten the meaning of the word LINK?

:spy:

richie2065 05-21-2021 05:17 AM

name, address and DOB need to match on docs submitted to that on the ebay account, my MP is stealth however I changed the name, address, DOB on ebay account ten minutes before submitting to MP with no issues.

winge00 05-21-2021 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richie2065 (Post 1154500)
name, address and DOB need to match on docs submitted to that on the ebay account, my MP is stealth however I changed the name, address, DOB on ebay account ten minutes before submitting to MP with no issues.

Just to confirm, Did you change steath details to real.

RipeBanana 05-21-2021 08:43 AM

Its so confusing reading people post regarding MP.

Some say this some say that.

Which details need to be changed to real?

Does everything need to be change to real? if not which one can be left stealth?

Am talking about account holders name, dob and address....

Can someone who has been through MP successfully or unsuccessfully answer?

fleau 05-21-2021 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winge00 (Post 1154503)
Just to confirm, Did you change steath details to real.

Good question,
And what about the bank account ?
Just a creative bank statment without login the bank account directly ?

murdered_by_ebay 05-21-2021 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RipeBanana (Post 1154528)
Its so confusing reading people post regarding MP.

Some say this some say that.

Which details need to be changed to real?

Does everything need to be change to real? if not which one can be left stealth?

Am talking about account holders name, dob and address....

Can someone who has been through MP successfully or unsuccessfully answer?

I hesitated at the start but eventually provided my real details on all my accounts and have not regreted it. All my accounts were switched and have been receiving payments. I think stealth will not be possible in the UK anymore but it will be possible outside in those countries where payoneer will be running MP

winge00 05-21-2021 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1154576)
I hesitated at the start but eventually provided my real details on all my accounts and have not regreted it. All my accounts were switched and have been receiving payments. I think stealth will not be possible in the UK anymore but it will be possible outside in those countries where payoneer will be running MP

I did the same, best way, save yourself from confusion, I have been banned in past for selling only though,

Hoping for best, fingers crossed.

quizmaniac 05-22-2021 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1154576)

Did you change your details on ebay before moving to MP or during the MP registration process? Thanks.

rsot 05-22-2021 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winge00 (Post 1154614)
I did the same, best way, save yourself from confusion, I have been banned in past for selling only though,

Hoping for best, fingers crossed.

Time will tell - hopefully all good :)

garden1 06-19-2021 01:07 PM

can anyone say what the is going on here, some say this some say that and nobody knows what is what well here is a question, how come some say they changed all there details on e/b ( date of birth ) when i have looked high and low and all over e/b and there is nowhere that let's you change your date of birth, now again just tell it like it is, do you just sign up for m/p with all your real details then e/b will change all details for you or where do you find this invisible section to change your date of birth.