managed payments on personal account - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > UK Managed Payments

UK Managed Payments Discussions related to UK eBay Managed Payments

Old 05-18-2021

Activity: 13%
Longevity: 47%
Default Re: managed payments on personal account

Quote:
Originally Posted by albaniansniper View Post
Wrong DUDE, so far no need for a real name as long you can connect your bank account! Proof!
How did you pass ayden's ID check ? What data did you put?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-19-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by eusebio View Post
How did you pass ayden's ID check ? What data did you put?
I have tried to verify two stealth account. Both random names, home address, dob, but real bank account.

First stealth account = Already verified which is this one, I am showing illustrated with pic!

Second stealth account: = Just added my bank account, it saids all set, but no further emails from ebay, so I guess, no rush it seem from ebay, different requests for each account I assume!
The Following User Says Thank You to albaniansniper For This Useful Post:
Aguero (05-19-2021)
Old 05-19-2021

Longevity: 41%

Quote:
I have tried to verify two stealth account. Both random names, home address, dob, but real bank account.

First stealth account = Already verified which is this one, I am showing illustrated with pic!

Second stealth account: = Just added my bank account, it saids all set, but no further emails from ebay, so I guess, no rush it seem from ebay, different requests for each account I assume!
Thank you!

Only check that Adyen made was the micro deposits ? How many payouts processed ?
Old 05-19-2021

Activity: 13%
Longevity: 47%

Quote:

Interesting, even though I am not sure how you passed through adyens's check. Plus, loads of people here said it is not possible with random data. You did it recently? Thanks
Old 05-19-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Interesting, even though I am not sure how you passed through adyens's check. Plus, loads of people here said it is not possible with random data. You did it recently? Thanks
He hasn't passed any verification check.

As the info used is stealth, an ID request will be inbound on both accounts further down the line.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
eusebio (05-19-2021)
Old 05-19-2021

Longevity: 31%
Send a message via Skype™ to newstart123

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo1001 View Post
Hi all,
Been off ebay for a few months and now looking to start selling again.

I have 3 personal stealth accounts, 2 in random names & 1 in my name.
All been going a couple of years & passed all previous verification checks.

Really not sure how to pass MP on a stealth account - I have had emails on all 3 asking to migrate to MP.
The linked bank accounts are in my name, so will this flag straight away?
Is there any way around this?
Also, will stealth ID docs work with MP?

Apreciate any assistance.
it depends on countries that your accounts registered in. On europe accounts it is very easy to set up, on others (UK) you have to update info to real (and it is ok to do that). You can change only name and address you can verify with bank statement where you can easily change your address. Solved
The Following User Says Thank You to newstart123 For This Useful Post:
Aguero (05-19-2021)
Old 05-19-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by newstart123 View Post
it depends on countries that your accounts registered in. On europe accounts it is very easy to set up, on others (UK) you have to update info to real (and it is ok to do that). You can change only name and address you can verify with bank statement where you can easily change your address. Solved
Are you sure there is an option to convert to EU MP using stealth info with no issues ? As a verified seller you should have a lot more info and experience than me.
Old 05-19-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
He hasn't passed any verification check.

As the info used is stealth, an ID request will be inbound on both accounts further down the line.
Bad news for UK accounts.
Old 05-19-2021

Quote:
I hope you are wrong but if they do come back to me later on for some more verification then I will come clean with some real info if requested by ebay.
I will have to find some good excuses of course. Perhaps some auto correction or language barrier

The last step verification I did was 2 micro deposits, ebay sent to your bank account, so, you have to go to your bank account and verify that amount back to your ebay verification page, wether you are on a mobile or computer.

Regarding payouts: Because I only done 1 sell recently, only one payouts has been processed. So if no sell, no payouts of course, like Amazon.com
Aguero (05-19-2021)
Old 05-19-2021

Activity: 82%
Longevity: 46%

it is likely that the verification will be the same but they don't do it on all accounts at once so it will probably come later as a silent verification with id request if silent verification fails
Old 05-19-2021
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 18%
Longevity: 40%

Quote:
I hope you are wrong but if they do come back to me later on for some more verification then I will come clean with some real info if requested by ebay.
I will have to find some good excuses of course. Perhaps some auto correction or language barrier

The last step verification I did was 2 micro deposits, ebay sent to your bank account, so, you have to go to your bank account and verify that amount back to your ebay verification page, wether you are on a mobile or computer.

Regarding payouts: Because I only done 1 sell recently, only one payouts has been processed. So if no sell, no payouts of course, like Amazon.com
eBay also state that when they send micropayments for verification they also withdraw the micropayments back have they done so if so they can see the real account details such as name on account I may be wrong maybe some one jump in and correct me if I'm wrong!
Old 05-19-2021

Longevity: 22%

"on others (UK) you have to update info to real (and it is ok to do that)"

I sent real doc one time (i am french) to Ebay UK, they switch my account from ebay.co.uk to ebay.fr, MP was activated but could'nt withrall money.
So my account is now on Ebay.fr, but i dont have managed payment because i did 0 sell on Ebay.fr
Now i am fighting to have my money with ebay.co.uk AND ebay.fr ...
Just give me money and close that sh*t, i don't want to work with my real ID

Maybe we can make EU accoutn and sell on Ebay.co.uk but they will ask VAT number, it's 10k threesold first July i think (from EU account to UK)
Dont know if sole trader UK is always 85k in July

Even if we have an UK account, what we will give to them if they say "upgrade your account to business and give us docs", it looks they hardchecks all things now

Last edited by fleau; 05-19-2021 at 04:57 PM.
Old 05-20-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13obby View Post
eBay also state that when they send micropayments for verification they also withdraw the micropayments back have they done so if so they can see the real account details such as name on account I may be wrong maybe some one jump in and correct me if I'm wrong!
Here is a screenshot of bank statement showing:
Two micro deposit = sent by ebay to my bank account
Two micro deposit = withdraw back to ebay
Finally ADYEN = Money in from ebay, 'payout transfer' when you make a sell that is!

Last edited by albaniansniper; 05-20-2021 at 03:58 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to albaniansniper For This Useful Post:
Aguero (05-20-2021), rsot (05-20-2021)
Old 05-20-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13obby View Post
When they withdraw the micropayments back, a receipt generated from the bank will show the true name. The impact remains to be seen
Old 05-20-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
When they withdraw the micropayments back, a receipt generated from the bank will show the true name. The impact
We all NEW to this ebay system so I agree, remains to be seen indeed, although for now I believe I'm all set.
Aguero (05-20-2021)
Old 05-20-2021

Quote:
We all NEW to this ebay system so I agree, remains to be seen indeed, although for now I believe I'm all set.
PayPal bank account confirmation was the same, two small deposits send to it. Were there issues before with mismatched names?
Old 05-20-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguero View Post
PayPal bank account confirmation was the same, two small deposits send to it. Were there issues before with mismatched names?
Great point and results = No issues.
Old 05-20-2021

Longevity: 87%

Quote:

The 2 micro deposits, do eBay take them back? Or is it like what PayPal used to do?
Old 05-20-2021

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguero View Post
but paypal did not take the deposits back of you,,
Old 05-20-2021
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 54%

Don't know why people don't understand the basic, the bank verification is nothing todo Adyen verification checks,
Bank verification is very easy to pass, any creative bank statement will do this without any deposits

The main concern is passing identity check which is done on all accounts sooner or later,
The Following User Says Thank You to e2free For This Useful Post:
2020Lola (05-27-2021)
Old 05-24-2021

Longevity: 25%

Quote:
Great point and results = No issues.
Theres another thread where OP had ID asked to been sent in after some months, look it up. Might come up in the future. please keep us updated
Old 05-24-2021

Longevity: 21%

I have a problem now that I received: "Your payouts are on hold until you update your account details. Please update by 21 Jun, 2021 to avoid further restrictions."

I have UK account but I'm from Slovakia.

Also, I'm selling in UK. But I will be not able to sell in the UK anymore if I change all details to Slovakia, as they will be wanting a VAT from me in order to sell in the UK. Not sure what to do. I had some "⊗⊗⊗⊗" mobile bank accounts with UK account numbers with sort code, but that account had a different name and address than my eBay account have now.

Any advice?