MP Enrollments & What Bank Acc - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > UK Managed Payments

UK Managed Payments Discussions related to UK eBay Managed Payments

Old 05-03-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
Send a message via Skype™ to winge00
Default MP Enrollments & What Bank Acc

Just a quick question
1. For MP enrollments do I need current account or saving accounts be okay as well,

with the savings account, I don't have a debit card, but it is just an ATM Card for cash withdrawals.

2. I am going to change stealth eb to real details, How many ebay accounts can I have on real details?

3. If I have more than one eb acc on real details, Shall I add different bank acc to each or same bank account be okay,

Please advise

Old 05-03-2021

Longevity: 27%
Default Re: MP Enrollments & What Bank Acc

Has to be a current account, one which will accept a Direct Debit mandate. True savings accounts won't work.

Different bank account per ebay account, they wont necessarily link by name but even if they would take the same bank account on multiple ebay accounts it would be somewhat foolish to volunteer a cast iron link.

As an aside, can you use the same bank account on multiple ebay accounts? I don't know.
Old 05-03-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
Has to be a current account, one which will accept a Direct Debit mandate. True savings accounts won't work.

Different bank account per ebay account, they wont necessarily link by name but even if they would take the same bank account on multiple ebay accounts it would be somewhat foolish to volunteer a cast iron link.

As an aside, can you use the same bank account on multiple ebay accounts? I don't know.
Hi,
Thank you for your quick reply,

I checked with ebay, they are allowing multiple ebay accounts and says one bank account be okay for multiple ebay accounts, although they allow but I think it will be foolish to use same b acc with all eb acc because in case of any bad luck all eb acc be definite link. But I will need many current b acc.

1. Can you advise, when changing stealth details to real, Do I have to change all (name, address, dob, phone, email) OR just name and DOB is okay.

2. When changing from stealh to real, Do I need to change details in ebay registrations first OR Just start MP Enrollments with real details, But I guess ebay registrations details and mp enrollments details should match, please confirm

Regards

Last edited by winge00; 05-03-2021 at 08:33 AM.
Old 05-03-2021
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 54%

1. I think you see the MP page they does allow to change name address date of birth etc you can simply change any or all of them.

2. Just on MP page it will automatically get changed in the other places
Old 05-03-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
1. I think you see the MP page they does allow to change name address date of birth etc you can simply change any or all of them.

2. Just on MP page it will automatically get changed in the other places

Thank you for your help,
I have about 8 stealth acc, is this advisable to change all to just one person real details or spread with two people like 4 each,

Any other things I need to be careful about?