eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-managed-payments/)
-   -   mp cant verify identity (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-managed-payments/144263-mp-cant-verify-identity.html)

ebaywanton 06-30-2021 06:20 PM

mp cant verify identity

Hi, so i have signed up for MP on one of my accounts. I gave all real details except the address (the address is real but not mine. Its my neighbors).

Now, ebay said they could not verify it and suggest that i edit the info again, or provide an ID.

I chose to edit the info again, but this time i gave my real address. So all my details are 100% real. Only issue is that all these details are associated with an account banned a while back.

So, because my address is now matching with my name, will ebay verify it and let me proceed with managed payments?

Also, if its successful and it verifies, can i change the address back to something else to prevent a future link maybe?

Any advice is appreciated :)

murdered_by_ebay 06-30-2021 08:17 PM

Re: mp cant verify identity

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaywanton (Post 1160625)
Hi, so i have signed up for MP on one of my accounts. I gave all real details except the address (the address is real but not mine. Its my neighbors).

Now, ebay said they could not verify it and suggest that i edit the info again, or provide an ID.

I chose to edit the info again, but this time i gave my real address. So all my details are 100% real. Only issue is that all these details are associated with an account banned a while back.

So, because my address is now matching with my name, will ebay verify it and let me proceed with managed payments?

Also, if its successful and it verifies, can i change the address back to something else to prevent a future link maybe?

don't play around with MP , it is very important that your details remain verifiable otherwise you risk a suspension , even now they may still ask to upload ID even though you have real data there

brassmonkey 07-01-2021 04:21 AM

Re: mp cant verify identity

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaywanton (Post 1160625)

Pending they can verify the info they shouldn't need to ask for ID.

This doesn't mean they won't ask for ID later down the line but if they let you on with all your real info I don't think they would suddenly ban you for submitted your real ID.