eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-managed-payments/)
-   -   uk mp question (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-managed-payments/145006-uk-mp-question.html)

bonedaddy101 08-24-2021 06:06 AM

uk mp question

so if you use real details but an address that is not on your credit file and you fail the checks.

I am I right in thinking in the uk they only ask for passport?

and not bank statments?

delboy 08-24-2021 06:22 AM

Re: uk mp question

They can ask for both

13obby 08-24-2021 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonedaddy101 (Post 1167602)
so if you use real details but an address that is not on your credit file and you fail the checks.

I am I right in thinking in the uk they only ask for passport?

and not bank statments?

Yep they ask for both mate

bonedaddy101 08-24-2021 08:50 AM

thanks for the quick response but just to confirm if i use the trusty or whatever its called to log in to my bank and verify details.

wouldn't they then only ask for passport?

bonedaddy101 08-24-2021 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sureness (Post 1167619)
ebay and the bank details matched?

yes matching apart from adress but im thinking can log in to bank change for a few days and then change back

13obby 08-24-2021 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonedaddy101 (Post 1167617)
thanks for the quick response but just to confirm if i use the trusty or whatever its called to log in to my bank and verify details.

wouldn't they then only ask for passport?

Either way eBay do compliance checks and the bank name and address does not match exactly your payouts will be put on hold until they match, there’s no way around it everything has to match exactly.

bonedaddy101 08-24-2021 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 13obby (Post 1167621)
Either way eBay do compliance checks and the bank name and address does not match exactly your payouts will be put on hold until they match, there’s no way around it everything has to match exactly.

Okay So if I change the adress to a old adress that is on my credit file would that work to avoid the check in the first place?

13obby 08-24-2021 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonedaddy101 (Post 1167623)
Okay So if I change the adress to a old adress that is on my credit file would that work to avoid the check in the first place?

As long as you have documents to prove that address with the same eBay account name.

bonedaddy101 08-24-2021 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 13obby (Post 1167624)
As long as you have documents to prove that address with the same eBay account name.

Yes I could change address details to make documents.

I have an account with my actual address details and real details

If I give an old address that will be on credit file

will they be able to link the 2 account by seeing old and new address on same credit fileor am i right in thinking they dont have the facility to do that and both will get accepted?

bonedaddy101 08-24-2021 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sureness (Post 1167633)
NO, those are two different things already.
They will not do both at the same time. There's someone who will just verify the docs and let it pass. And there's someone who will find a way to link your accounts.

On the account with my real details ( the name had one letter different)

I simply verified details by logging into bank and they did not request documents ( I was assuming this was because this address was on credit file)

so my logic was if I used an old a adress that was on the credit file the same would happen and it would get accepted with out requesting documents just like the first.

if you see what I mean?

murdered_by_ebay 08-24-2021 10:12 AM

just add your actual details held with your bank

all these manipulations with names having wrong letters , stealth addresses etc. just lead to problems , could be that some people are accepted with this but in general you run risk being flagged

and such flagging is vicious because you send in your ID and it is accepted. Later on it turns out it was not accepted and you will be suspended. This has already happened with many people here who were bragging about having passed with stealth accounts and later on they got suspended , this is because ebay won't tell you whether your ID was actually accepted

bonedaddy101 08-24-2021 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1167637)
just add your actual details held with your bank

all these manipulations with names having wrong letters , stealth addresses etc. just lead to problems , could be that some people are accepted with this but in general you run risk being flagged

and such flagging is vicious because you send in your ID and it is accepted. Later on it turns out it was not accepted and you will be suspended. This has already happened with many people here who were bragging about having passed with stealth accounts and later on they got suspended , this is because ebay won't tell you whether your ID was actually accepted

I have an account with my actual details used with the bank so I dont want to use the same adress again and link these 2 accounts if that makes sense

but I have access to 2 address

murdered_by_ebay 08-24-2021 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonedaddy101 (Post 1167639)
I have an account with my actual details used with the bank so I dont want to use the same adress again and link these 2 accounts if that makes sense

but I have access to 2 address

you will link it by full name and DOB anyway so if they want to find you address is not needed

bonedaddy101 08-24-2021 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1167647)
you will link it by full name and DOB anyway so if they want to find you address is not needed

but if that was the case would they not already be linked?

or is signing up to mp is where they can trace?

please note these accounts are both aredy registered up and running theses are not new accounts

murdered_by_ebay 08-24-2021 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonedaddy101 (Post 1167648)
but if that was the case would they not already be linked?

or is signing up to mp is where they can trace?

please note these accounts are both aredy registered up and running theses are not new accounts

linked or not is not that important as you are allowed to have several accounts in your name

bonedaddy101 08-24-2021 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1167649)
linked or not is not that important as you are allowed to have several accounts in your name

once again thanks for your quick reply it is much appricated

yes the trouble is the account I sent my real id to was restricted they unrestricted it but limted the amount of items I could sell and one of the condition was not to make any more accounts while I have 2 months to improve i can also not request higher limits till the 2 months are up.

but I am hoping this would not flag as started both accounts alredy created and if they did link in future it would not matter as I would of corrected orginal account and have it back to normal by then.

any thoughts on that?

murdered_by_ebay 08-24-2021 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonedaddy101 (Post 1167650)
once again thanks for your quick reply it is much appricated

yes the trouble is the account I sent my real id to was restricted they unrestricted it but limted the amount of items I could sell and one of the condition was not to make any more accounts while I have 2 months to improve i can also not request higher limits till the 2 months are up.

but I am hoping this would not flag as started both accounts alredy created and if they did link in future it would not matter as I would of corrected orginal account and have it back to normal by then.

any thoughts on that?

you can just wait , I would not put false info on ebay , this can easily get you suspended

bonedaddy101 08-24-2021 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1167651)
you can just wait , I would not put false info on ebay , this can easily get you suspended

I was thinking that only think was they asked for improvement but i guess even if it was no sales but everything remained okay it would still count as improvment..

murdered_by_ebay 08-24-2021 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonedaddy101 (Post 1167654)
I was thinking that only think was they asked for improvement but i guess even if it was no sales but everything remained okay it would still count as improvment..

improve the account that was reinstated , sell some items etc.

with any new accounts just wait and use your real details

this is the safest way

bonedaddy101 08-24-2021 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1167656)
improve the account that was reinstated , sell some items etc.

with any new accounts just wait and use your real details

this is the safest way

Thats my issue.

I had an account that was restricted 6 months ago or so real details but stealth address

In the mean time i was able to make a new account with real details ( one letter change in the name) and I verified by logging into bank. Mp all accepted I even got a few increases they have not asked for any documents.

I then gave real id to restricted account to which then removed restriction but put limits in place for 2 months but that account is not registered to mp,
so I am worried if I sign up to mp this will link the other account

if you see my delimea...

murdered_by_ebay 08-24-2021 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonedaddy101 (Post 1167659)
Thats my issue.

I had an account that was restricted 6 months ago or so real details but stealth address

In the mean time i was able to make a new account with real details ( one letter change in the name) and I verified by logging into bank. Mp all accepted I even got a few increases they have not asked for any documents.

I then gave real id to restricted account to which then removed restriction but put limits in place for 2 months but that account is not registered to mp,
so I am worried if I sign up to mp this will link the other account

if you see my delimea...

you can delay the MP signup

CaptainComedown 08-25-2021 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 13obby (Post 1167621)

Thats just not true at all. The bank name and address does NOT need to match the Ebay account. I have two accounts running with other people's real details combined with bank accounts in my name and address and they are running perfectly for months now with plenty of sales.
The important thing is that the bank account is real, and the details you give to Ebay are real. Don't send photoshopped docs because they don't really work any more

bonedaddy101 08-25-2021 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainComedown (Post 1167708)
Thats just not true at all. The bank name and address does NOT need to match the Ebay account. I have two accounts running with other people's real details combined with bank accounts in my name and address and they are running perfectly for months now with plenty of sales.
The important thing is that the bank account is real, and the details you give to Ebay are real. Don't send photoshopped docs because they don't really work any more

So if I used old address on credit file with real details would this avoid id?

dune 08-25-2021 04:33 AM

Quote:

with other people's real details

You are right, but real address of "other people" too?

rsot 08-25-2021 05:03 AM

Quote:

nice and proper Captain - and no id request using other ppl real details eh?

CaptainComedown 09-01-2021 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1167714)
nice and proper Captain - and no id request using other ppl real details eh?

Nope, not yet anyways! Its been a good few months now and everything is working smoothly so far!

Hardgrafter 09-01-2021 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainComedown (Post 1168471)
Nope, not yet anyways! Its been a good few months now and everything is working smoothly so far!

If an ID request were made how would you deal with it? Because photoshopped stuff won't work like you said and you'd need a proper legit ID to match the ebay details?

But its nice to hear you still running couple good accounts.

CaptainComedown 09-01-2021 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardgrafter (Post 1168479)
If an ID request were made how would you deal with it? Because photoshopped stuff won't work like you said and you'd need a proper legit ID to match the ebay details?

But its nice to hear you still running couple good accounts.

I'm not sure yet, I am hoping it won't happen as long as I keep the sales balanced between the two accounts and don't draw any attention to myself.

But mostly likely I would just abandon the account and make another one using the same method

Ill Be Back 09-04-2021 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainComedown (Post 1168516)
I'm not sure yet, I am hoping it won't happen as long as I keep the sales balanced between the two accounts and don't draw any attention to myself.

But mostly likely I would just abandon the account and make another one using the same method

If you don't mind me asking how did you manage to do this? I too created an account using my friends real details. I attached a debit card in my mums name. Not a VCC. Her name and address however has recently been banned. The new account in my friends name received an MC113 permanent suspension a day later. I was merely testing to see if I could get away with this as I suspected it wouldn't work.

When entering the debit card name on the ebay registration should I be using a VCC and should I have entered my friends name instead of my mums. It's been so long since I made an account that I almost completely forgot especially as MP is so different

rsot 09-04-2021 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainComedown (Post 1168516)

Nice pro-action thinking

CaptainComedown 09-08-2021 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ill Be Back (Post 1168783)
If you don't mind me asking how did you manage to do this? I too created an account using my friends real details. I attached a debit card in my mums name. Not a VCC. Her name and address however has recently been banned. The new account in my friends name received an MC113 permanent suspension a day later. I was merely testing to see if I could get away with this as I suspected it wouldn't work.

When entering the debit card name on the ebay registration should I be using a VCC and should I have entered my friends name instead of my mums. It's been so long since I made an account that I almost completely forgot especially as MP is so different

Both of my accounts were originally full stealth accounts with paypal linked to them, so when MP came along I changed the details on the ebay accounts and added the bank details for MP and that was it.

It might possibly be harder to make a brand new MP account due to the credit card part, I haven't tried making a fresh MP account.

Before MP was launched, I created 20 Stealth accounts with paypal and through trial and error I lost 12 of them before finally getting 2 of them to work. I still have 6 on reserve, which I can hopefully just switch to MP when I need them using the same method.

Maybe try using Revolut VCC though? In the past I have changed the address on my account for a verification and then changed it back without any issues so maybe if you change the details to match the ebay details then it could work? I'm pretty sure it is the address they verify with the card details (AVS) so the mismatched name might not matter