Passed MP. How many ebay accounts can I have with a single real ID? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > UK Managed Payments

UK Managed Payments Discussions related to UK eBay Managed Payments

Old 08-27-2021

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 23%
Default Passed MP. How many ebay accounts can I have with a single real ID?

Passed MP. How many ebay accounts can I have with a single real ID?

I used my real ID and bank details and passed MP verification.

Just thinking to open the other two ebay accounts with the real ID.

Is it possible?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-27-2021

Activity: 86%
Longevity: 46%
Default Re: Passed MP. How many ebay accounts can I have with a single real ID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidoncs View Post
Passed MP. How many ebay accounts can I have with a single real ID?

I used my real ID and bank details and passed MP verification.

Just thinking to open the other two ebay accounts with the real ID.

Is it possible?
yes you can use your real details with multiple accounts , just don't sell high risk items
Old 08-28-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 21%

Keep in mind if one is suspended the others it will be as well!
Old 08-28-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowface View Post
Keep in mind if one is suspended the others it will be as well!
Actually this isn't the case these days with MP - as sureness said, separate the registration info properly
Old 08-29-2021

Longevity: 21%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Actually this isn't the case these days with MP - as sureness said, separate the registration info properly
Are you trying to say, if my details were banned after the MP.
My ID number is not on the blacklist of ebay?
Old 08-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowface View Post
Are you trying to say, if my details were banned after the MP.
My ID number is not on the blacklist of ebay?
Quite a few posts about reusing real info on MP - read around the forums
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
shadowface (08-29-2021)
Old 09-04-2021

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Quite a few posts about reusing real info on MP - read around the forums
Hi Rsot. I've tried looking for these posts but haven't found any. Do these apply to UK MP? Also I'm interested in what Sureness said. His posts are deleted now. I really want to use one real info and ID for multiple stores without linking and also reusing previously banned info even after being banned on MP if possible.

Thanks
Old 09-04-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill Be Back View Post
Hi Rsot. I've tried looking for these posts but haven't found any. Do these apply to UK MP? Also I'm interested in what Sureness said. His posts are deleted now. I really want to use one real info and ID for multiple stores without linking and also reusing previously banned info even after being banned on MP if possible.

Thanks
if ebay know your full name and DOB this means you are already linked to any account that will have the same name and DOB

it does not mean you will be suspended but you are linked and could be found anytime if needed
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
Kobaltbleu (09-25-2021)
Old 09-04-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
if ebay know your full name and DOB this means you are already linked to any account that will have the same name and DOB

it does not mean you will be suspended but you are linked and could be found anytime if needed
Thanks for responding. So do you recommend making new stores with my same name and ID at all or would you say this makes it more dangerous and I'm better off keeping just one store in my real details. Also I've got a few friends who don't use ebay and said it was okay for me to use their name, dob and address as long as I use my own card. What's the best way I can do this without my card being linked to my address?

Thanks
Old 09-04-2021

making new stores is certainly a risk but switching existing non-MP stores should be fine

for example I switched 11 accounts to MP in the UK with my real details last year , they have been running for almost a year on volumes now and there have been no problems

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 09-04-2021 at 10:47 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
DarkKnight17 (10-05-2021), Ill Be Back (09-04-2021)
Old 09-04-2021

Quote:
making new stores is certainly a risk but switching existing non-MP stores should be fine

for example I switched 11 accounts to MP in the UK with my real details last year , they have been running for almost a year on volumes now and there have been no problems
Thanks. So it's fine to switch over more than 1 stealth store to real details? I have one stealth store yet to switch over but I thought it was too risky to use my name on both stores. Should I be using the same address but different bank accounts as well.

Thanks
Old 09-04-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill Be Back View Post
Thanks. So it's fine to switch over more than 1 stealth store to real details? I have one stealth store yet to switch over but I thought it was too risky to use my name on both stores. Should I be using the same address but different bank accounts as well.

Thanks
if you are not suspended on MP and do not sell risky items you can have multiple shops under your real name , I would use different bank accounts
Ill Be Back (09-05-2021)
Old 09-20-2021

Longevity: 32%

Quote:
if you are not suspended on MP and do not sell risky items you can have multiple shops under your real name , I would use different bank accounts
I was suspended two weeks ago (buyer account) but my seller went down too. 22 years on eBay. So I also have two friends who trust me will never ever sell on eBay and gave me their accounts. Before I fork over a lot on stealth I was going to try one of them but I’m worried to use my old info and bank account for MP. I have an account that’s 4 years old that I can use that’s in my name only (not joint with hubs) I could use.
I wish I had the time to dedicate to make stealths but my busy season is starting and I have two storage units full of merch I need to move. I sell new baby toddler kids high end clothing from high end boutique buy outs so nothing risky.
Can we use our own banned info with a purchased stealth from anyone here? (Sorry newbie questions) thanks in advance.
Old 09-22-2021

you can use your real info if it was suspended before MP kicked in or if it was suspended on MP for "light" violations like performance , random suspension for high risk etc.

but if you got suspended for copyright issues , selling dangerous products , fraud etc. then you are at risk of being suspended with the same details again and again
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
Kobaltbleu (09-25-2021), rafoman (09-22-2021)
Old 09-22-2021

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 75%

Quote:
you can use your real info if it was suspended before MP kicked in or if it was suspended on MP for "light" violations like performance , random suspension for high risk etc.

but if you got suspended for copyright issues , selling dangerous products , fraud etc. then you are at risk of being suspended with the same details again and again
Is this from personal experience? I've got a MP ebay account suspended on a MC011. They are asking for tracking (which I have but havent replied to ebays email). Not sure whether to enroll another account onto MP or attempt to unsuspend this account.
Old 09-22-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafoman View Post
Is this from personal experience? I've got a MP ebay account suspended on a MC011. They are asking for tracking (which I have but havent replied to ebays email). Not sure whether to enroll another account onto MP or attempt to unsuspend this account.
this entirely depends on the reason , if it was random you should be fine but I would try to get reinstated first
rafoman (09-22-2021)
Old 09-25-2021

Quote:

Thanks! Nope believe it or not I was banned for abusing their return policy (4 returns in maybe a hair over a month.
•Baby monitor (didn’t work)
• pair of boots (ripped inside where it wasn’t disclosed) $250
•north face jacket (broken zipper)
Those types of things. AND eBay made the sellers pay for return ship. You tell me??
My selling account was attached of course all in same real name they won’t budge. I had never had any warnings ever regarding anything.
Seller performance 100 above standard since 2016. I’m at a loss.
I dont and haven’t ever sold or purchased high risk items, I don’t get why some alway assume that. If I did, I’d disclose it so I could get the advice I’m searching. I’ve purchased stealth twice I’m just paranoid cautious about everything now since I was banned.
A neighbor passed suddenly from an accident and his wife sold me all of their inventory from their shop since I eBay I figured it would be a breeze.
Baby, teen, women’s boots shoes. Etc.
This is all setting in storage so I’m trying to get something back up to liquidate it’s I had planned previously.
eBay has zero logic with a bunch of idiots for CS. I’ve messaged a gazillion times trying to even get them to let me have my selling account at least. Can’t ever get a human or if so they are from bum fu€+ nowhere.

Last edited by Kobaltbleu; 09-25-2021 at 11:51 AM.
Old 09-25-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobaltbleu View Post
Thanks! Nope believe it or not I was banned for abusing their return policy (4 returns in maybe a hair over a month.
•Baby monitor (didn’t work)
• pair of boots (ripped inside where it wasn’t disclosed) $250
•north face jacket (broken zipper)
Those types of things. AND eBay made the sellers pay for return ship. You tell me??
My selling account was attached of course all in same real name they won’t budge. I had never had any warnings ever regarding anything.
Seller performance 100 above standard since 2016. I’m at a loss.
I dont and haven’t ever sold or purchased high risk items, I don’t get why some alway assume that. If I did, I’d disclose it so I could get the advice I’m searching. I’ve purchased stealth twice I’m just paranoid cautious about everything now since I was banned.
A neighbor passed suddenly from an accident and his wife sold me all of their inventory from their shop since I eBay I figured it would be a breeze.
Baby, teen, women’s boots shoes. Etc.
This is all setting in storage so I’m trying to get something back up to liquidate it’s I had planned previously.
eBay has zero logic with a bunch of idiots for CS. I’ve messaged a gazillion times trying to even get them to let me have my selling account at least. Can’t ever get a human or if so they are from bum fu€+ nowhere.
that is why professional ebay sellers do not buy and sell on the same account

ebay do not have a centralized system with different departments working together but instead each department do their own thing

that is why the people responsible for buying may get you suspended although your selling is just fine. if you had had a separate seller account it would not have been suspended despite the buying account going down
Kobaltbleu (09-25-2021)
Old 09-25-2021

Quote:
that is why professional ebay sellers do not buy and sell on the same account

ebay do not have a centralized system with different departments working together but instead each department do their own thing

that is why the people responsible for buying may get you suspended although your selling is just fine. if you had had a separate seller account it would not have been suspended despite the buying account going down
Yes having buyer and seller both in my own name and details yes got me tabled bc they were linked. Im def not a professional live and learn I guess so I’ll never make that mistake again. Thanks so much for the reply. Makes perfect sense just have to outsmart the devil that is EBay.
Old 09-30-2021

Longevity: 72%

Quote:

Did you change all the names on the accounts to your real ones and submitted your real bank accounts. Or did you just submit your real bank accounts?
Thank you!
Old 06-15-2022

Longevity: 11%

Quote:

Is getting banned for too many returns as a buyer, high risk if it was the account you sold on as well?
Old 06-16-2022

Longevity: 38%

Best to keep it simple and not use real info on more than 2 accounts, 1 personal and 1 business. The more you create the more risk your putting yourself in.

Example; you already have 3 accounts with same detials, you make a forth, you use a dogy IP that account will instantly get blocked and so will all your others, dont risk it if you dont have too.