eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-managed-payments/)
-   -   Anyone had experinece with funds held on a banned account? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-managed-payments/145305-anyone-had-experinece-funds-held-banned-account.html)

paulfoltyn 09-21-2021 01:08 PM

Anyone had experinece with funds held on a banned account?

Has anyone run the test of time on MP with an account that's banned? Do they release the money and if so, when?

I have around £700 worth of orders pending. They limited my account 5 days ago and asked for ID which I sent and still no update. Customers service tell me "everything matches" just wait. I don't know if to risk posting the items, If worst comes to worst and they do close the account I don't mind waiting for the funds to be release .. if they get release. If they don't release then I don't want to be posting it tbh

Anyone have any experience?

I sent I.d in for another account(for different reasons) and got a response the next day so i'm bit baffled why no update after 5 days

slokor 09-21-2021 06:24 PM

Re: Anyone had experinece with funds held on a banned account?

Several thread discussing the topic - and youre not going to like what they have to say Im afraid...
From all indications if an account is banned the funds in it are NOT directly released to the acct owner. Ever.

nanyitech 09-22-2021 03:38 AM

If it is stealth account, you can say goodbye to your money now. If Ebay don't verify the ID you upload, I am afraid then they don't release any money to you. MP is the worst thing since Ebay start up.

paulfoltyn 09-23-2021 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanyitech (Post 1170403)
If it is stealth account, you can say goodbye to your money now. If Ebay don't verify the ID you upload, I am afraid then they don't release any money to you. MP is the worst thing since Ebay start up.

I've not dispatched anything luckily so won't be out of pocket. Does ebay actually confirm with an email or something that the ID isn't verified? I'm still waiting a week on an no update. Is the account dead?

murdered_by_ebay 09-23-2021 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulfoltyn (Post 1170562)
I've not dispatched anything luckily so won't be out of pocket. Does ebay actually confirm with an email or something that the ID isn't verified? I'm still waiting a week on an no update. Is the account dead?

was it a stealth ID?

how much turnover had the account made in total on MP before being restricted?

jamthedeejay 09-23-2021 02:02 PM

Ebay payed me out on one of my banned accounts the account was MP verified it was roughly around 6 months after i got banned they sent me the funds, just turned up in my bank wasnt expecting it tbh

paulfoltyn 09-24-2021 08:29 AM

I usually sell 1500 - 2500 a month on this 4 year old account. More like 1000-2000 since I went MP in June. My accounts not locked but its not open either. over a week now. I did remove my listings but I've relisted and will refund and give the buyer and the option to repay via paypal. If ebay want to be nobs, 2 can play that game. Save myself ebay fees

BlackSad 10-22-2021 05:43 AM

ebay choose nice strategy

Acheu 10-22-2021 08:48 PM

I can chime in here. eBay found my stealth account and yes I inputted ⊗⊗⊗⊗ details. Basically got insta banned and lost over 1k.

They will never pay out and it’s been over 4 months. Then they proceeded to unregister the inactive account so that signing in is not possible either.

There you have it.

A

rsot 10-23-2021 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acheu (Post 1173808)
I can chime in here. eBay found my stealth account and yes I inputted ⊗⊗⊗⊗ details. Basically got insta banned and lost over 1k.

They will never pay out and it’s been over 4 months. Then they proceeded to unregister the inactive account so that signing in is not possible either.

There you have it.

A

Rough to hear - you had MP in the same f*ke details?

RipeBanana 11-08-2021 06:55 PM

What category do you sell OP? these bans are scary and intriguing to me.

ebaywanton 11-17-2021 02:20 PM

If that happens and you need the money, refund every buyer with the held money, and ask the buyers to bank transfer you the money.

70% of buyers will likely send you back the money so its worth the risk of refunding them, and asking them kindly to transfer the money back.

Its better than ebay holding the money imo