eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-managed-payments/)
-   -   New account how long before adding bank? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-managed-payments/147909-new-account-how-long-before-adding-bank.html)

Christianm 06-23-2022 07:46 AM

New account how long before adding bank?

Created multiple ebays when adding the bank account to the eBay to make a seller account it immediately becomes restricted in MP.Bank is a high street bank TSB , NatWest dosent matter still becomes restricted.

Accounts are under a week old , what timeframe are people adding banks to new accs to create the seller acc??

Cheers

samspalace 06-23-2022 01:56 PM

Re: New account how long before adding bank?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christianm (Post 1195493)
Created multiple ebays when adding the bank account to the eBay to make a seller account it immediately becomes restricted in MP.Bank is a high street bank TSB , NatWest dosent matter still becomes restricted.

Accounts are under a week old , what timeframe are people adding banks to new accs to create the seller acc??

Cheers

I’ve added high street banks after 1 to 2 weeks of opening seller account. All accounts I have created so far have been suspended many due to my mistakes and others I can’t really understand why.

I have 1 account active right now with a pair of jeans listed up last account got suspended a few days after listing a pair of jeans hopefully this will be the first surviving account.

Be aware you will get reactivate eBay account message sometimes they will restore the listing back up other times they will suspend your account.

rsot 06-23-2022 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christianm (Post 1195493)

Cheers

Do you do microdeposits? Or have asked for them? Or suspended even before they go through?

Christianm 06-24-2022 06:52 AM

Didn't even get that far instant restriction on adding bank! Have now spoke to customer services on 4 accounts they saying its not restricted and the banner is a error so I will now see in coming days if its removed.

samspalace 06-24-2022 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christianm (Post 1195629)
Didn't even get that far instant restriction on adding bank! Have now spoke to customer services on 4 accounts they saying its not restricted and the banner is a error so I will now see in coming days if its removed.

I’ve had this banner in payments when I received reactive eBay account once account was reactivated I logged into eBay today (next day) to see the banner has gone and my listing is still active with 1 bid as well :d

Roy3805 06-25-2022 12:56 AM

I always wait till after 1st sale to add bank… wasting a good bank on a suspended account is a pain

rsot 06-25-2022 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy3805 (Post 1195682)
I always wait till after 1st sale to add bank… wasting a good bank on a suspended account is a pain

Logically stated

Christianm 06-26-2022 03:11 PM

Just to update the banner has disappeared so clearly its a glitch on UK accounts adding a bank.

samspalace 06-26-2022 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christianm (Post 1195840)
Just to update the banner has disappeared so clearly its a glitch on UK accounts adding a bank.

Yes once your account is activated it will disappear they not send any deposits to my account or message to say we have sent deposits I think they just confirmed who I was by using friends real information and said bank is set up.

Will be interesting to see if I do receive deposits or not but so far everything is confirmed from my side

Christianm 06-28-2022 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samspalace (Post 1195845)
Yes once your account is activated it will disappear they not send any deposits to my account or message to say we have sent deposits I think they just confirmed who I was by using friends real information and said bank is set up.

Will be interesting to see if I do receive deposits or not but so far everything is confirmed from my side

Yes that right hadn't seen that before but we made accounts 2 years ago nearly on MP so its clearly changed lately.Accounts are fine multiple.