Ebay newly created account got permanently suspended immediately - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > UK Managed Payments

UK Managed Payments Discussions related to UK eBay Managed Payments

Old 09-16-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default Ebay newly created account got permanently suspended immediately

Anybody please help!
I just opened an new ebay account tonight with IP I have never used before from VPN
New computer user account
New email and new phone number.
my friends allowed me to use their information to open an account so all the informations are real.
I registered an Ebay account but find out I registered to a personal account which can only buy things so I come to live chat asked for the link to register as an private seller, they give me a link so I finished with all the real info, and they asked to add an bank account, I didn’t choose wait until first sale but add my own bank account into it manually (under different name).
Then I verified my phone number and email address and set up a seller hub and starting browsing around.

After about 10-15min, I received an email said my account has been suspended permanently!!! What exactly happened??which step I did wrong?? Anybody please advise?? Because of the different name on bank account? How can they know it so quick they don’t even send out the micro deposit yet!!!

I really need some back up “stealth account ”, since they didn’t ask for ID, can I use this person to create a new account in the future? Shall I appeal?

Many thanks for any reply!
Please help!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-16-2022

Longevity: 13%
Default Re: Ebay newly created account got permanently suspended immediately

VPN Ofcourse
Old 09-16-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,552 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleEmma View Post
Anybody please help!
I just opened an new ebay account tonight with IP I have never used before from VPN
New computer user account
New email and new phone number.
my friends allowed me to use their information to open an account so all the informations are real.
I registered an Ebay account but find out I registered to a personal account which can only buy things so I come to live chat asked for the link to register as an private seller, they give me a link so I finished with all the real info, and they asked to add an bank account, I didn’t choose wait until first sale but add my own bank account into it manually (under different name).
Then I verified my phone number and email address and set up a seller hub and starting browsing around.

After about 10-15min, I received an email said my account has been suspended permanently!!! What exactly happened??which step I did wrong?? Anybody please advise?? Because of the different name on bank account? How can they know it so quick they don’t even send out the micro deposit yet!!!

I really need some back up “stealth account ”, since they didn’t ask for ID, can I use this person to create a new account in the future? Shall I appeal?

Many thanks for any reply!
Please help!

YOu used a random VPN correct? The ones that are advertised on youtube specially? =)
Old 09-17-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Feels like the VPN is the issue OP - which one used?
Old 09-17-2022
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 31%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
YOu used a random VPN correct? The ones that are advertised on youtube specially? =)
Oh Yes! I bought an VPN from "private internet access" but just basic one, I think I should upgrade it to delicate IP for me to use only right?
Can I still use this person's details or slightly different like mismatched name or something to register in the future please?
Old 09-17-2022

Longevity: 13%

You need a residential or mobile IP, if your IP shows as a data center IP then you’re asking for a suspension
The Following User Says Thank You to Roy3805 For This Useful Post:
BubbleEmma (09-17-2022)
Old 09-17-2022
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Oh Yes! I bought an VPN from "private internet access" but just basic one, I think I should upgrade it to delicate IP for me to use only right?
Can I still use this person's details or slightly different like mismatched name or something to register in the future please?
Roy3805 is right about IP use - residential or mobile.

You could use the same ID but with some changes such as address, phone number etc
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
BubbleEmma (09-17-2022)
Old 09-17-2022

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
If you have permission from the person you can still use their details even if the account has been suspended with the VPN issue. It happened to me not with a VPN but I listed same shorts on one account as same as suspended account and it got suspended.

I used same details again this time listing a different item and the account is perfectly fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to samspalace For This Useful Post:
BubbleEmma (09-19-2022)
Old 09-18-2022
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by samspalace View Post
I used same details again this time listing a different item and the account is perfectly fine.
For how long now?
Old 09-18-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,552 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
THen your IP service is the one that got you in trouble.

get one of the Residential IP services from IPBurger.
Old 09-18-2022

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
For how long now?
So with that account it’s nearly 3 months old with £800 turnover I’ve had no issues since. IP is big reason why accounts get suspended instantly.

I done another test last night turned my buyer account into sellers account on my phone using my mobile network exactly 30 mins later was suspended. Mobile phone and mobile network does not work for me.

Now if I do this on my laptop with same details I used last night with my broadband connection I wouldn’t have an issue.

It’s not just happened on one account either it’s happened on 3 accounts which were suspended using mobile hotspot. Those 3 accounts with same details as accounts which were suspended are still active now only difference is using new user and home broadband connection.
The Following User Says Thank You to samspalace For This Useful Post:
vrajabihari (05-04-2023)