NEW NEWBIE need answers regarding purchasing stealth - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 04-17-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
Smile NEW NEWBIE need answers regarding purchasing stealth

Hi everyone

So basically to sum up

made a small fortune on selling bitcoins online to people paying in paypal to my real account, got froze once due to limits,

then limits lifted and now froze again with people on the bitcoin forums having same problem saying i will never see my money (just less than 2 k gbp)

anyway so i need a way to keep making money the way i was

So my option is steath paypal accounts every few weeks i guess

the BIG QUESTION is how will i get my money from these stealth accounts... does it go into my bank or through anyother way
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-17-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: NEW NEWBIE need answers regarding purchasing stealth

That is very very high risk

Your opening yourself up to a very high chance of being scammed there with chargebacks

You are not going to be able to find a sure fire way to be able to sell BitCoin via PayPal with a 0 chance of getting limits. Best thing to do is use several PayPal accounts and spread the risk. You need to be very careful to avoid chargebacks though

You would then withdraw from each PayPal into your bank account
Old 04-17-2017
Threadstarter  

Hi thanks for the reply

Yes I get the high risk charge back things, i think... I had to refund 200 dollers to someone who had account stolen and payment was ⊗⊗⊗⊗ so lost out there....

and i belive there may be charge backs x 4 as paypal asking me what these payments about (I have told them payment for sex toys sold online via craigslist lol)

What my question really mean was that on these stealth accounts am I going to add the SAME bank account i added for me real paypal, or is that trouble and need to add a family members for example? or is there any other way to withdraw
Old 04-17-2017
Threadstarter  

Ok so lets say i buy 3 stealth accounts, when i build them up to say 2 k on each one I withdraw to same back for all? or send payments around to one and then withdraw? and the bank account will be my name or anyone name like my sister for example as they know my account from my real paypal,
Old 04-18-2017
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

You really need to read the forum. You are asking very basic questions.

Everything you are suggesting is a BAD idea.

You won't be able.to withdraw 2k on a new account in a lump sum without issues. Sending to other accounts is a no no and paypal don't let you send that much on a new account anyway.