Second Paypal suspension, not stealth - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 06-09-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Default Second Paypal suspension, not stealth

Good day!

Basically I have a situation, I do have 2 eBay accounts, both of them are in good state and does not have any problems. I did have a paypal account which was a business account it was on my name, with added documents, but for some reason it got linked to one of my friends accounts which got limited, that made my account limited too. I tried to appeal a few times and the account got closed with a 180day wait. The business was stopped, but I was quick to react and I changed the paypal email on the listings to my friends business account which was legal too. Everything worked for a few months, I was able to make 3 withdraws to bank then it reached the 2000GBP limit and they asked for the documents. All the documents were legit and they were supplied, this morning I get an email "We regret to inform you that we're initiating the closure of your PayPal account. This measure is necessary to protect us from potential financial losses.". I can appeal this for 5 times, is there any chance to get the account restored?

It looks like the main reason was that there were some cases open.

Another question is what shall I do if the Paypal account gets a permanent limit? Are both of my eBay accounts doomed? It looks like I will have to go from 25 listings again?

My business was quite good, I had allowance of 25k items on eBay.

Any help or info is very appreciated, thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-09-2017
just_smile

Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Second Paypal suspension, not stealth

Sounds like a right mess.

Once you have been suspended adding a new paypal or ebay to the other account is never a good idea. It's a solid link to your banned account.

You are best investing in stealth. A brand new ebay/paypal combination following all stealth procedures Js the safest method moving forward.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
zamzam (06-10-2017)
Old 06-09-2017
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 39%

What do you think about buying a new eBay account? Or the best way would be to start over on a very close family member that does not share the same surname?

Is there any chance adding another Paypal account to the current user would do good in the long run if I keep it problem free?

The main problem now was the cases as I am selling car parts and there are lots of misunderstandings, so a lot of returns.
Old 06-09-2017
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

Getting family involved is never a good idea. If you experience troubles with returns you are pulling their identity in to your business troubles.

Long term what you want to do,will not last. It could last days, weeks, months, or even years, but eventually (usually when you have a good amount of funds in paypal) you will be shut down.

You can operate stealth accounts easily and efficiently.enough to not need to do what you have mentioned. Multiple accounts can be ran simultaneously, so that if one account hits trouble, your other accounts are unaffected and it won't hamper your business as much.