eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Any way to get PayPal to release withdrawal to bank from 72 hour "security" review? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/118136-any-way-get-paypal-release-withdrawal-bank-72-hour-security-review.html)

johnnyleeds 06-19-2018 01:19 PM

Any way to get PayPal to release withdrawal to bank from 72 hour "security" review?

Hi folks!

I used to be a regular on these forums but I got that fed up with ebay and PayPal, despite having become adept at using stealth methods i packed it all in.

Anyway the only cause I've had to use PayPal recently is that I'm with a mobile phone network called Giffgaff and every 6 months they pay me some commission for having introduced new people to Giffgaff or for assisting with customer service enquiries.

So yesterday I received £40 into my PayPal account from Giffgaff, clearly this wasn't for an item sold on ebay or anything so all the usual ****e - having to have a tracking number / positive feedback being left etc didn't apply to whether I could get this money transferred to my bank account.

Despite this when I've gone to withdraw my £40 to my bank account I then get the message from PayPal saying that I have to wait for up to 72 hours for their security review. What a bunch of crooks they are ffs!

Does anyone know how I can get this money released as its been over 24 hours now and I wanted my money yesterday.

Cheers

phaz0rz 06-19-2018 01:25 PM

Re: Any way to get PayPal to release withdrawal to bank from 72 hour "security" revi

You can try calling in and politely explaining the situation. Chances are the rep will just tell you to wait it out though. :/

JamesNorth101 06-19-2018 03:10 PM

Re: Any way to get PayPal to release withdrawal to bank from 72 hour "security" revi

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnnyleeds (Post 925970)
Hi folks!

I used to be a regular on these forums but I got that fed up with ebay and PayPal, despite having become adept at using stealth methods i packed it all in.

Anyway the only cause I've had to use PayPal recently is that I'm with a mobile phone network called Giffgaff and every 6 months they pay me some commission for having introduced new people to Giffgaff or for assisting with customer service enquiries.

So yesterday I received £40 into my PayPal account from Giffgaff, clearly this wasn't for an item sold on ebay or anything so all the usual ****e - having to have a tracking number / positive feedback being left etc didn't apply to whether I could get this money transferred to my bank account.

Despite this when I've gone to withdraw my £40 to my bank account I then get the message from PayPal saying that I have to wait for up to 72 hours for their security review. What a bunch of crooks they are ffs!

Does anyone know how I can get this money released as its been over 24 hours now and I wanted my money yesterday.

Cheers

You just have to wait out the 72 hours

Its just automated. Im guessing you dont use the PayPal that often