eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   PayPal Credit account limited - how do I make payments? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/130728-paypal-credit-account-limited-how-do-i-make-payments.html)

JamesLawson91 10-21-2019 05:21 AM

PayPal Credit account limited - how do I make payments?

Hi all,

Sadly game is up for me as multiple accounts have been banned in one go... very annoying. I understand this is the risk but hey ho.

My one remaining personal account, that was attached to PayPal Credit, is also one of the victims.

I can still login and it is seems I can at least process a payment towards it (says Pending) so I don't know whether or not they will accept the payment online. Presumably I can still call and make a payment over the phone.

I suppose my main worry is whether they will terminate my credit agreement and demand the full balance? Any ideas?

Thanks!

james_112233 10-21-2019 05:24 AM

Re: PayPal Credit account limited - how do I make payments?

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesLawson91 (Post 1042845)
Hi all,

Sadly game is up for me as multiple accounts have been banned in one go... very annoying. I understand this is the risk but hey ho.

My one remaining personal account, that was attached to PayPal Credit, is also one of the victims.

I can still login and it is seems I can at least process a payment towards it (says Pending) so I don't know whether or not they will accept the payment online. Presumably I can still call and make a payment over the phone.

I suppose my main worry is whether they will terminate my credit agreement and demand the full balance? Any ideas?

Thanks!

Most likely, if you have been suspended. As they would only suspend due to a breach of their T&C's

Any idea how they caught on to your stealths ?

JamesLawson91 10-21-2019 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_112233 (Post 1042846)
Most likely, if you have been suspended. As they would only suspend due to a breach of their T&C's

Any idea how they caught on to your stealths ?

No idea - probably got clumsy with the VPNs at some point.

To clarify my personal account had a legitimate PayPal Credit agreement - it wasn't fraudulently obtained or anything in a stealth name.

I've done some rudimentry reading since posting - I think the PayPal Credit agreement is entirely separate to the PayPal User Agreement. The only reasons they give in the statement for termination of contract are as follows:

https://i.imgur.com/NSPFaSI.png

Plus in 8.1 the obvious sorts of reasons due to fraud or increased risk of non-repayment.

I don't believe any of these apply, and I haven't heard from them about termination of the credit agreement.

I will continue to make repayments online if I can until I hear otherwise - but I will expect the worst.

rsot 10-21-2019 05:57 AM

How big is the balance OP? The Paypal Credit is tied to your credit file form my understanding so they could hit you with that amount

JamesLawson91 10-21-2019 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1042855)
How big is the balance OP? The Paypal Credit is tied to your credit file form my understanding so they could hit you with that amount

The PayPal credit balance is circa £5000. There is no balance on my PayPal account. All payments are up to date so no issues from that point of view - it's just a question of whether my account suspension triggers them to think I am now suddenly at high risk and they may demand repayment.

I am definitely *not* in a position to pay it, even if they ask. The likely result would be defaulting and a huge dent in my credit score.

james_112233 10-21-2019 07:42 AM

You should be OK.

See what happens, it's new to me.

JamesLawson91 10-21-2019 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_112233 (Post 1042887)
You should be OK.

See what happens, it's new to me.

It's a strange one haha, not really sure why they would limit accounts in good standing with no arrears but hey ho.

Time to open a new stealth with a fresh IP I suppose!

JamesLawson91 11-09-2019 09:27 AM

To answer my own thread, the payments still work. Naturally PayPal hate their users enough to ban them from all activities, apart from the one which continues to make them money.

james_112233 11-09-2019 09:28 AM

Why am I not surprised.

JamesLawson91 11-09-2019 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_112233 (Post 1047485)
Why am I not surprised.

Water is wet
PayPal are ****s :)

agent006140 11-09-2019 10:03 AM

arent Paypal credit extended to Paypal member only,if you are no longer a Pay pal member,you no longer qualify for Paypal credit,
Paypal credit is managed by different group ,you could hear from them in the near future

agent006140 11-09-2019 10:04 AM

is your personal account a stealth account??

JamesLawson91 11-18-2019 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1047496)
arent Paypal credit extended to Paypal member only,if you are no longer a Pay pal member,you no longer qualify for Paypal credit,
Paypal credit is managed by different group ,you could hear from them in the near future

PayPal Credit is indeed a separate entity - the contract is separate to that for Personal use. So long as the contract is met for PP Credit, there is no reason to terminate it as they are still making profit off me. There's nothing in the terms that stipulates a terminated personal account = a terminated PayPal Credit contract.

[quote]is your personal account a stealth account??[/qupte]

Nope, genuine. I only stealth for business. If it were I'd be in far deeper **** I think!

agent006140 11-18-2019 03:40 PM

You should go to Paypal forum and ask,Paypal reps do visit the site,there is one for professional sellers

agent006140 11-18-2019 03:43 PM

Paypal extends credit in so many ways,like Paypal credit cards,Paypal working capital loan?
then there is one which pops up and said you qualify for $3500 credit and the person will rejoice,but after purchasing 35 dollars,the credit is no longer available??
Paypal also has sold its loan portfolio to Synchrony Bank,at least the ones in USA

rsot 06-10-2021 05:02 AM

Welcome to the forum laraprice - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

SheilaB 07-15-2021 01:25 PM

Hello!

I know this post was from awhile ago, but I'm having the same problem...PP limited, submitted requested docs (0ther half...who doesn't know about PP Credit...) There might be a problem with the address one, 0H doesn't live here and the only one I could supply was a catalogue credit account in their name. All the other utilities are in my name...

There's no money in the account (thankfully) but I owe £1.5K to PP Credit and have no chance of being able to pay that off quickly if they call it in! I also don't want the 0H to know about it...

Any suggestions, help, etc? James, did they call your PP Credit in or let you pay it off as normal? Stressing out of my tiny freaking mind right now...

rsot 09-27-2021 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anishacorn (Post 1170910)
remonttilainaa.com is the best company in case you need to loan money, and you don`t know where from. I had to renovate my garage and I need an amount of money. which my friends could not afford to loan me. So I asked them if they can help me. In a short period of time, I solved the problem, because I worked with a lot of professional people, specialized in this sphere. I took the deal on a short term, with very low payment rates. I realized that this is the best idea, if you need money very quickly. I recommend it with my pleasure, because you will not regret it.

Interesting find

smokenosmoke 10-17-2021 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_112233 (Post 1047485)
Why am I not surprised.

please explain?