PayPal asking for invoices and I SELL DIGITAL PRODUCTS - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 11-12-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 25%
Default PayPal asking for invoices and I SELL DIGITAL PRODUCTS

My PayPal account was limited because they "noticed some significant changes to my account activity" and they requested the following:
- Upload a photo ID (No problem with this)
- Provide proof of fulfillment (this was automatically submitted)
- Provide Supplier Information

I don't have a supplier, i make the digital accounts I sell myself, but I don't think they would accept that so I think it's better to make a faake supplier's invoice, right?. Do I have to provide a real company name? Are they going to check if my supplier exists? Or is it better to write a random name that doesn't appear in Google and provide no website or phone number?

- Provide information on account activity

They want information about my last sales on eBay. I am not sure what I am supposed to explain here because I am only selling one type of product.

How likely is it to get my account unlocked? Of course I have no authorisation to sell the accounts I am selling, I don't know what usually happens in these cases.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-12-2019

Longevity: 40%
Default Re: PayPal asking for invoices and I SELL DIGITAL PRODUCTS

You need to provide a "creative" invoice or phake supplier info
Old 11-12-2019

Longevity: 42%

I’ve been selling digital goods on ebay since 2016, the supplier info is a 50/50.

With ⊗⊗⊗⊗ docs I’ve never passed it, however by contacting ebay and mentioning you make the items yourself (don’t ever mention ‘accounts’ (copyright reasons)). I managed to get unbanned a few times.
Old 11-12-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilcoo View Post
I’ve been selling digital goods on ebay since 2016, the supplier info is a 50/50.

With ⊗⊗⊗⊗ docs I’ve never passed it, however by contacting ebay and mentioning you make the items yourself (don’t ever mention ‘accounts’ (copyright reasons)). I managed to get unbanned a few times.
You mean eBay or PayPal? It's PayPal who limited my account, on eBay I am fine so far.
Old 11-12-2019

Longevity: 35%

you sold too much in too short a time period and that trips stealth.

Stick to stealth under 100 a day and 1500 a month
Old 11-12-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,547 Times in 2,200 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Whenever this happens, chances are quite low to get the account back.

If you have nothing to lose, just try to give them what they want, but be prepared to just start new with back up accounts.
Old 11-13-2019

Longevity: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by txemalaraz View Post
You mean eBay or PayPal? It's PayPal who limited my account, on eBay I am fine so far.
As for PayPal, if you call in, they will literally remove the request for that certain doc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
Am I understanding this correctly, ebay allow you to continue selling electronically delivered goods having banned you for doing so in the first place?
Yeah, few times it worked by the simple words of 'Sorry I had no clue, I won't do it in the near future'
Old 11-13-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Whenever this happens, chances are quite low to get the account back.

If you have nothing to lose, just try to give them what they want, but be prepared to just start new with back up accounts.
Listen to SaiJin on this OP - sadly, this is correct info.

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth
Old 11-13-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by txemalaraz View Post
My PayPal account was limited because they "noticed some significant changes to my account activity" and they requested the following:
- Upload a photo ID (No problem with this)
- Provide proof of fulfillment (this was automatically submitted)
- Provide Supplier Information

I don't have a supplier, i make the digital accounts I sell myself, but I don't think they would accept that so I think it's better to make a faake supplier's invoice, right?. Do I have to provide a real company name? Are they going to check if my supplier exists? Or is it better to write a random name that doesn't appear in Google and provide no website or phone number?

- Provide information on account activity

They want information about my last sales on eBay. I am not sure what I am supposed to explain here because I am only selling one type of product.

How likely is it to get my account unlocked? Of course I have no authorisation to sell the accounts I am selling, I don't know what usually happens in these cases.
I was hit with the same yesterday only for what they deemed high risk items. Used an online invoice generator with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name above the address of a local car boot sale and my account was restored this morning.
Old 11-13-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbcarpdm View Post
you sold too much in too short a time period and that trips stealth.

Stick to stealth under 100 a day and 1500 a month
You are right, I sold too much in a short period of time, that was the problem.

But it's not a stealth account, I am using a real ID, I have been banned from eBay but never from PayPal, this is the first time I have problems with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilcoo View Post
As for PayPal, if you call in, they will literally remove the request for that certain doc.
So you think it's better if I call them instead of uploading the documents and tell them that I make the product myself? How much information do they have about what I am selling? Can I tell them that I am creating some Excel tables/txt documents for my clients and they will believe it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boolio View Post
I was hit with the same yesterday only for what they deemed high risk items. Used an online invoice generator with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name above the address of a local car boot sale and my account was restored this morning.
But I think the main problem here is that I am selling digital goods, you were selling physical products, right?