eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   3 limited accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/133862-3-limited-accounts.html)

Goinginsane 02-25-2020 09:43 AM

3 limited accounts

Hi, this month 3 of my PayPals were limited. 2 are mine (my name) and 1 is on someone else name (shared kind of). First the shared one was permanently suspended with no warning, constant back and forward emails and phone calls with PayPal gave me no progress, asking about the reason gives me a new answer every time. All reasons I’ve been given don’t even apply to me. I sent an email to executive office, received a short reply telling me to go and call into PayPal support, I replied saying I’ve already done that (along with more information). Then my two accounts were suspended too, same day, same issue with no proper reason being given, same ignorant PayPal messages (copy and pasted replies). Some emails I’ve been sent have the wrong name on them and PayPal have the cheek to not even reply to anything I say in response to the emails. Everything they have sent me means nothing as it’s all copied and pasted. For my two accounts I’ve emailed executive office yesterday so I’m hoping for a good reply. Just to be clear I haven’t done nothing, this all happened out of the blue and I’m hoping someone can help me fight against the stupidity I’ve experienced so far. I’m in the U.K., if you need any more details I’ll be happy to reply.

Pandoras_box 02-25-2020 01:16 PM

Re: 3 limited accounts

tinsoldier is correct. They don't suspend accounts without reason and you must have had your account linked. That is enough to have you limited.

These accounts are dead and are probably not coming back. There's only a very little chance that all the logic of Plato will get anyone to restore your account.

You need to get back on eBay with brand new stealth accounts.

See my post on how you can speed up the process here.

DezRfc1 03-01-2020 06:43 AM

Similar happened to me before I knew about stealth, my dads account was limited for no apparent reason other than an IP address link (I assume)

rsot 03-01-2020 07:42 AM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Goinginsane 03-03-2020 04:18 AM

Thanks for the replies, sorry about the block of writing. I didn’t see the messages come through and only saw them now, but yeah the first account which was limited (not mine) has been linked to mine by address and both of mine were limited. From what I can see none of the accounts had any sort of suspicious activity. I’m genuinely convinced this a mistake on PayPal’s part.

Goinginsane 03-03-2020 04:20 AM

All I do is use PayPal to buy things, I do have issues with some sellers but not always. That’s to be expected with anything, I’ve had no issues with eBay.