eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal help- possible limitation (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/138927-paypal-help-possible-limitation.html)

chas2012 09-15-2020 04:26 AM

Paypal help- possible limitation

Hi all

can any one give a little help on the below i got this in ? paypal UK

i did have an INR and IND case in the last 30 days, the INR was in the post office and IND was returned so im not too sure?

''

As a part of our commitment to providing the best possible experience for buyers and sellers, we perform routine reviews of merchant accounts.
We tried to call you on , but we couldn't reach you. We noticed some changes on your account which require further investigation. To help us better understand your business model please provide more information about your activity.

We ask you to make sure that you've responded to all questions and provided all documents as soon as possible.

Business Model Information:
- What is the reason for the recent increase in disputes and claims on your account?
- What are your plans to reduce any incoming buyer complaints/claims?
- Provide the name and address of your main suppliers.
- Do you post from inventory or drop-ship?
- What percentage of items sold are drop-shipped? / What percentage of items sold are held in stock?

I have stock here and the odd time i drop ship , just not too sure how to go about this?

thank s
chas

agent006140 09-15-2020 06:11 AM

Re: Paypal help- possible limitation

just give them what they asked for.

Pandoras_box 09-15-2020 06:12 AM

Re: Paypal help- possible limitation

Here's how I would go about it:

1. On the assumption that the amount is insignificant or tracking shows the item is on the way to you; issue a full refund for the INAD immediately even if you do not have it back yet.
2. Show clear proof that the INR was stuck at the post office (show tracking)
3. Furnish the listing that had the INAD with more detailed photos and clear description so that a buyer does not have to assume anything. Do this across a few listings even if you think you listings are perfect. Tell PayPal what you've done and let them know you're working to do so across all your listings.
4. Provide your supplier details for the stock you hold, not for your drop-shipped items.

5. They may already know you drop-ship so don't attempt to dodge that. Just be very clear that you follow eBay's policy on drop-shipping by purchasing from only wholesalers (never retailers) and you understand that performance standards still apply to drop-shipped items.

6. Let them know the percentage you drop-ship and that which you hold in stock

Formulate a plan that allows you to exceed their expectation and let them know exactly what it is and if you have implemented it already.

PayPal hates dropshipping. I presume it is because of all the hassles, disputes, ⊗⊗⊗⊗ tracking, etc. This business model must really consume their resources and expose them to risks more than they're happy to accommodate.

If you can afford to do so, kill the dropshipping - and let them know.

Good luck.