eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   PP - Withdraw Error msg - There is an issue with your account. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/142902-pp-withdraw-error-msg-there-issue-your-account.html)

SquirrelOG 04-10-2021 08:44 PM

PP - Withdraw Error msg - There is an issue with your account.

I have the 180 day PP hold. But I recieved an email after 90 days saying I am now able to withdraw my PayPal balance into a bank.

I was able to withdraw £400
But now its not letting me withdraw anymore.

When I click "Withdraw from PayPal to your Bank account"
It says; There's an issue with your account. You can Contact us for help resolving it.

What do you think the best way to resolve this is?
I tried their messaging service several times and I only seem to get automated responses about account limitations. I've never called up PayPal for a Stealth account before and I am afraid of what they will ask me for.

dano 04-11-2021 04:39 AM

Re: PP - Withdraw Error msg - There is an issue with your account.

Let the account sit in for a few days

rsot 04-11-2021 06:48 AM

Try in a few days otherwise you will have to chat with them.

SquirrelOG 04-13-2021 06:17 PM

I waited over 72 hours.. I was about to withdraw a small amount,
But as soon as I clicked "withdraw to bank account"
It still comes up with "There is an issue with your account"

I'm Gutted because I was really hoping I would be able to.
The PP messaging service sent me this a few days ago;

Sunday, April 11, 2021

Dear ***** *****,

We’re following up on your complaint regarding your experience using PayPal. At PayPal we treat expressions of dissatisfaction from our customers as complaints.

We trust the actions we’ve taken have addressed your complaint to your satisfaction and that you’ve accepted the outcome.

If you’re dissatisfied with how we addressed your complaint, you have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, free of charge – but you must do so within six months of the date of this letter. If you do not refer your complaint in time, the Ombudsman will not have our permission to consider your complaint and so will only be able to do so in very limited circumstances. For example, if the Ombudsman believes that the delay was as a result of exceptional circumstances. The website of the Financial Ombudsman is available at: https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/. For more information, please read about the Financial Ombudsman Service.

Alternatively you have the right to refer your complaint to the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF), free of charge – but you must do so within one year of the date you first complained to PayPal. The CSSF is the authority responsible for the prudential supervision of companies in the financial sector in Luxembourg. You can contact the CSSF at 283 Route d’Arlon, L-1150 Luxembourg.

You may obtain further information regarding the CSSF and how to contact them at: http://www.cssf.lu (for complaint specific information please refer to https://www.cssf.lu/en/customer-complaint/).

Yours sincerely,

PayPal

SquirrelOG 04-14-2021 06:46 PM

Update. I was just able to withdraw £100 from this PayPal ��.
Happy happy!!

So roughly 5 days after it was saying "there is an issue with your account.. it's now letting me withdraw again :) yayy

I'm gonna just try and withdraw £100 every 24 hours until it's all out of there. Will keep you updated :) feeling positive

SaiJin 04-14-2021 10:01 PM

How much is the balance total?

rsot 04-15-2021 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SquirrelOG (Post 1149343)
Update. I was just able to withdraw £100 from this PayPal ��.
Happy happy!!

So roughly 5 days after it was saying "there is an issue with your account.. it's now letting me withdraw again :) yayy

I'm gonna just try and withdraw £100 every 24 hours until it's all out of there. Will keep you updated :) feeling positive

Congrats are in order :)

SquirrelOG 04-15-2021 08:35 AM

£5,200 in the balance. So in about 50 days I'm hoping to have it all out ��

I've got another account with more in that's also on the 180 days hold. Risky business

SquirrelOG 04-15-2021 07:27 PM

Just went to withdraw another £100 after 24 hours.. but it said "there is a problem". I tried £75, but also said "there is a problem".

- I tried £12 it worked. Yay lol
- I tried £54 it worked. Big yay.
- I tried £54 again it worked. ((£120 total today withdrawn))
I Will wait another 24 hours and try the same tomorrow.

It's a puzzle to work out all this Nonsense.
I think it's worth saying this, £54 has been the most I have been able to withdraw in one withdrawal since I added a bank account.
- the £100 I withdrew yesterday was also in two withdrawals.
It's ridiculous but it is what it is lol

Tommy225 11-17-2021 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SquirrelOG (Post 1149463)
Just went to withdraw another £100 after 24 hours.. but it said "there is a problem". I tried £75, but also said "there is a problem".

- I tried £12 it worked. Yay lol
- I tried £54 it worked. Big yay.
- I tried £54 again it worked. ((£120 total today withdrawn))
I Will wait another 24 hours and try the same tomorrow.

It's a puzzle to work out all this Nonsense.
I think it's worth saying this, £54 has been the most I have been able to withdraw in one withdrawal since I added a bank account.
- the £100 I withdrew yesterday was also in two withdrawals.
It's ridiculous but it is what it is lol

You can try to write emails to paypal (you can find them on this forum) and explain what is your problem, than they should fix your problem and let you to transfer all the money. It worked for me but after 180 days.

rsot 11-17-2021 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy225 (Post 1176148)
You can try to write emails to paypal (you can find them on this forum) and explain what is your problem, than they should fix your problem and let you to transfer all the money. It worked for me but after 180 days.

Not necessarily so simple but worth a shot. Also the last post dates from April.