Shopify & Stealth PayPal UK - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 07-29-2021

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 30%
Default Shopify & Stealth PayPal UK

Hello,

If for some reason a stealth PP account on a legit shopify store gets limited or suspended due to documents failing to verify, can one still go ahead safely and create another new stealth PP and connect it to the existing shopify store?

A back up plan required if the first stealth PP gets limited or fails verification and gets suspended. Business still needs to continue. Still not reached EU 2500 limit yet but scared when it does it may fail the document verification as of late I've heard the chances of passing is 1 in 10 if I'm correct.

Shopify store is clean and legit its just PP needs to be stealth because of previous ban under real details.

Any advice much appreciated. Thank you.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Shopify & Stealth PayPal UK

Adding a new pp to an existing shopify store that had a suspended PP is likely to cause a link. Will that link automaticall cause issues? Not necessarily - it can last for some time but never know when it can go down
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Hardgrafter (07-29-2021)
Old 07-29-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Adding a new pp to an existing shopify store that had a suspended PP is likely to cause a link. Will that link automaticall cause issues? Not necessarily - it can last for some time but never know when it can go down
Hello rsot, thanks for your reply much appreciated. I was thinking the same aswell. It may not cause automatical issues but may be the store can still generate some sales until issue arises again.

I would like to know if anyones been doing this successfully for a long period. Any further advice from you guys would be appreciated?
Old 07-29-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 29%

Don't listen to waffle from those who do not have any first hand experience.

There are the usual crowd on the forum that make the same knee jerk answers.

They used to say things like "Oh no, you cannot change a Paypal with Ebay if the first one goes down....it may work for a while but EVENTUALLY" blah blah

"Oh no, if you use an abused IP it will be an instaban, you are only safe with a residentail IP, you can click the link on my profile"

Better to experiment on your own or talk to experienced folk
Old 07-29-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPill View Post
Don't listen to waffle from those who do not have any first hand experience.

There are the usual crowd on the forum that make the same knee jerk answers.

They used to say things like "Oh no, you cannot change a Paypal with Ebay if the first one goes down....it may work for a while but EVENTUALLY" blah blah

"Oh no, if you use an abused IP it will be an instaban, you are only safe with a residentail IP, you can click the link on my profile"

Better to experiment on your own or talk to experienced folk

Hello RedPill

Thanks for your reply. Have you had any experience with Shopify and Stealth PP using same shopify store?
Old 07-30-2021
Threadstarter  

Anyone else have any experience using new stealth PP UK accounts connected to thier existing shopify store?

Would be great to get some more tips and advice as I have a feeling my current stealth PP account would most probably get limited and then suspended. Not reached 2500 EU limit yet but when we do PP will ask for docs to be verified and there is a massive chance that it may not get verified successfully as pass rates are currently 1 out 10 accounts at the moment, so I hear from others.
Old 07-31-2021
Threadstarter  

Bump

Any other members on here with Shopify and Stealth PP UK Accounts?
Old 07-31-2021

Longevity: 15%

It works at some point only. They can easily link your shop with whatever paypal you will use. They have your domain saved on their system. There's nothing much you can do.
The Following User Says Thank You to sureness For This Useful Post:
Hardgrafter (07-31-2021)
Old 07-31-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sureness View Post
It works at some point only. They can easily link your shop with whatever paypal you will use. They have your domain saved on their system. There's nothing much you can do.

Hi Sureness,

Thanks for your reply much appreciated.

If I was to do a new url redirect with a new stealth PP, is this a workable idea?

I was trying to build a decent shop on shopify but PP is a bit of a hit and miss because my real info is already on the blacklist.

Has anyone done a new url redirect on a existing shopify shop by add a new stealth PP?

Thank you all in advance.
Old 07-31-2021

Longevity: 21%

Create new shopify store and upload clone copy of the previous store with new domain and new pp.

Problem solved.
Old 07-31-2021

Longevity: 21%

Also, changing domain name never helps because domain name is not linking any store it is dns address of hosting server which links pp so changing clothes wont help unless you change the hosting.

And to change the hosting, one need to create new shopify store with new domain and redirect the traffic from old domain to new one so all payments gets completed on new domain
The Following User Says Thank You to Soundofsilence For This Useful Post:
Hardgrafter (07-31-2021)
Old 07-31-2021

Longevity: 15%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardgrafter View Post
Hi Sureness,

If I was to do a new url redirect with a new stealth PP, is this a workable idea?

I was trying to build a decent shop on shopify but PP is a bit of a hit and miss because my real info is already on the blacklist.

Has anyone done a new url redirect on a existing shopify shop by add a new stealth PP?

Yes, we've done that before. It also works at some point only. When we started getting a lot of sales, PP still would want further verifications. It sucks.
Old 08-02-2021

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sureness View Post
Yes, we've done that before. It also works at some point only. When we started getting a lot of sales, PP still would want further verifications. It sucks.
well, you for serious sales you need serious approach. so make sure to verify your pp in a proper way prior to being banned with millions..
Old 08-14-2021

Longevity: 52%

yes why dont you just verify etc first?

if of course your shopify has never been linked to banned PP before
Old 08-14-2021

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardgrafter View Post
Hi Sureness,

you could clone your site, link new PP to new site and THEN redirect. PP should not see redirect

But, if this is going to keep happening because you sell restricted good etc, then you will be giving yourself alot of headaches. remember even redirect can effect your seo, im sure goggle changed the algorythmn, but you can double check that with your dev.

firstly if your only concern is failed limit removal or id etc etc.... get it all verified first

Last edited by smokenosmoke; 08-14-2021 at 06:08 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to smokenosmoke For This Useful Post:
Hardgrafter (08-14-2021)