eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Cannot provide invoice and supplier info (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/14653-cannot-provide-invoice-supplier-info.html)

rg911 11-09-2009 06:33 PM

Cannot provide invoice and supplier info

Hi there

I finally got a limitation today asked for invoice and supplier info. I knew it's gonna happen to me as I have got a few dispute because of the bloody UK postal strike.

Now things is a bit tricky. I have the Chinese shipping tracking number logged in PP. still two of them are not delivered yet. I don't think providing a chinise invoice will solve the problem, Am I right? Any other way to work around?

Please HELP! SOS!!!

Cheers

captainjack1980 11-09-2009 06:41 PM

Providing a chinese invoice is fine.

It is after all where most goods originate from.

R u dropshipping from china?

CaptainJack

GreenBean 11-09-2009 06:47 PM

Welcome to the forum.

A Chinese invoice is fine: after all you got the items from a Chinese supplier.
Keep in touch with your buyers about delays as well. Suggest you add to your listing about potential delays because of the Royal Mail strikes. :ranger:

rg911 11-10-2009 11:11 AM

Hi there
Thanks a lot for the help. I do part of dropshipping. Two out of five(PP requested) are from China.

About the supplier info, should I just make up a word doc with some names and numbers from China?

Cheers

rg911 11-11-2009 05:59 PM

I have made up the invoice and supplier info. Also send the tracking number they asked for. Now,they asked for authentisity documents.
The status of the two 'Resolve' requirement now shows 'Complete' and documents accepted. Is that means they have accepted my invoice and supplier info.

No get a new email:

We're sorry, but we cannot restore full access to your account until we
receive additional information.

Please provide us authentisity documents for the UGG boots that you are
selling from an authentic retailer in the UK for UGG Austrailia.

Called them, they said they want to know if they are authentic. What kind of document should I give them. Bring a pair to the shop to get them authenticated? Or .....?

Any help? Cheers

paypalpains 12-08-2009 01:07 PM

Did you provide them with the chinese invoices? "hope you didnt"

Paypal obviously limited your account because they think you are selling counterfiet goods, and if you have supplied them with reciepts for chinese companies where the majority of c/fiets come from, they will limit your account as well as "want to part company with you"

You can goto an UGG shop, however I presume you have bought these from china factories, No UK UGG outlet is going to verify them as genuine unless you bought them from them. But good luck trying.

haorichards 12-10-2009 01:16 PM

HELP HELP HELP hi i need help, i sold some replica bags, i was doin well till i got two disputes, which im resolving now, i also opened a dispute with some other people regarding other minor issues, now i am limited and there asking me for information, invoices and supplier contact info, anyway i have made ⊗⊗⊗⊗ receipts (i know bad) for these items they are asking for the receipts, should i send them the receipts or pretend i dont have any? do paypal check with the store to find out whether i bought it from them originally or is it just for their records? they are also asking me for supplier contact details but i dont have any since im not selling other things at the moment, do i need to get one or can i just tell them that i dont have any at the moment but im looking to get one soon, i have money in there that i cant afford to lose, please help me someone

oompaloompa 12-10-2009 01:20 PM

is paypal asking for info due to the disputes saying they are replicas and want refund, and you dont want to give refund? If so give refund immediately...

or are they asking for supplier because they are generally looking at your account, due to these or other issues?

haorichards 12-10-2009 01:33 PM

hi i sent you a private message (sorry if i sent it to many times) but thanks for getting back to me anyway, no its just one refund and im giving it to the buyer tomarrow once i get the item back, the other one is item not recieved and ive posted and added tracking thats been delivered yesterday, the other disputes are mine (the ones that ive filed)

haorichards 12-10-2009 01:37 PM

i think just generaly looking at my account do to the high amount of money being recieved although i had another dispute but we settled that without any claim i reversed the payment this is what paypal said -

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):
#

10 Dec 2009: Our system found unusual activity associated with your PayPal and eBay accounts that present a potential high risk

thanks

oompaloompa 12-10-2009 01:38 PM

Ive replied to pm, but basically you can go for clearing out your wardrobe line or if you sell more goods than plausible, make an invoice...just avoid non-plausible invoices ..

oompaloompa 12-10-2009 01:41 PM

some people go for closed outlet invoice, eg closing sale - find a real recently closed outlet - but again very hard to pull off, unless you have all the knowledge on how to make it look right

haorichards 12-10-2009 02:52 PM

no it lv so high class store, i have not a problem with the receipt, its just whether they check it out with the store

haorichards 12-10-2009 03:27 PM

hi ive had an idea i can say i bought it from someone else, if i do my receipt and put someone elses name on it (made up name) although they did ask for my details to be on the receipt, but that way i wont get into as much trouble if they find out its a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ receipt, what do you think?

oompaloompa 12-10-2009 03:29 PM

,If its a receipt the supplier gives you thats blank, they know thats not real, I mean if you buy an LV in say a dept store or designer shop, youll get a normal till receipt, with product listed on it and price etc..
anyway good luck

oompaloompa 12-10-2009 03:33 PM

if its just 2 bags , it may be better to say they are your unwanted ones.....
Im actually surprised you didnt get takedowns for these, LV is hot rights owner

haorichards 12-10-2009 04:18 PM

hi this is how it is - its louis vuitton i get a blank receipt with the logo store name etc... (looks like the real thing) then type the product name, price, buyers name and address etc... they want the receipts for 4 different bags, including two that ive allready refunded but i can put more than one item on the receipt maybe two or three items on one receipt - its states in my auction heading louis vuitton --- with receipt, so i think they will know if they check the auction, what im trying to do is say it was a gift put a made up name and address telephone number on the receipt, do you think it will work even if they check and say its ⊗⊗⊗⊗ i can then claim that i was not awear?

haorichards 12-10-2009 04:21 PM

ok the supplier info i dont think is related to the louis vuitton as louis vuitton does not have a supplier, i think its because i registered as a business (premier account) ive registered with legit suppliers of clothes and accesories, but have not ordered anything yet i geuss i can give then there names address and website address.

oompaloompa 12-10-2009 04:38 PM

^ thats an ok plan,

GreenBean 12-10-2009 05:36 PM

ffs, a little discretion here would help. :nono:

oompaloompa 12-10-2009 05:39 PM

ok hao has read it Ill delete, (36B titter)

haorichards 12-11-2009 07:31 AM

sorry .....................