eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal verification (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/14834-paypal-verification.html)

itsmeagain 11-19-2009 04:53 PM

Paypal verification

Help?
I've had my **** paypal account up and running for nearly a month but with no activity, linked with my **** ebay account, all verified, sold three things in the last week but only to value of a few hundred pounds total, paypal haven't released the money for withdrawal as they have to wait for confirmation of delivery blah blah, and now today they have froze my paypal account, with my money still in it, until I can confirm about ten different things including address, supplier, photo id, proof an item has been dispatched, telephone and a few others

I'm soooooooooooo angry

Seems paypal are getting tougher or is it me = paranoid !!!

I can just about sort the address - but they want photo id with proof of address but my driving licence is not possible as its got my real address on, my passport has no address but my name is spelt differently, should I send this ?? or should I not send photo id, I don't know why this is useful as they have no other photo to compare it with ???

When I try the telephone confirmation it goes straight to a page to input another credit or debit card so god knows how that confirms the phone

I am tempted to ring them but want to leave this as a last resort

Any help would be much appreciated

Ebayorbust 11-20-2009 10:04 AM

Quote:

When I try the telephone confirmation it goes straight to a page to input another credit or debit card so god knows how that confirms the phone
You've run into problems because:

a) You verifed your Paypal account but clearly haven't confirmed your address.

and

b) selling three items for several hundred pounds without having done a) first.

Unless you can be creative with what id etc they require then you've lost the account and will be waiting 6 months for the money.

You could try to confirm your address and maybe they might back down over photo id requests etc. To confirm the address you need to add a credit or debit card and then do a telephone verification. If you search the forum it tells you how to do it in detail.

Good luck.

itsmeagain 11-21-2009 02:23 AM

phone verification

hi i am using voip, but i do also have a landline, but it is the same phone number that is on my suspended ebay account and other paypal account which have another address on them, should i use that so i can get it done.

worse case scenario if they keep my money for 6 months will i definately automatically get it after that time

i am waiting for two payments to appear on my entropay card and i then have to input those codes, they've had address confirmation already on my bank card and other credit card that they hold, and these have been ticked as completed so why they need to do this on all cards i don't know

i've got stuff ending on ebay today which i have got to post then but won't get the money, if i cancel the auctions then i jeopodise the ebay account, seems i'm stuffed