eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   need paypal help ...... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/20507-need-paypal-help.html)

freaker786 07-19-2010 04:12 PM

need paypal help ......

hi ,

i just make a paypal account unverified and start selling on ebay....

my ebay account made when im in pakistan and now im using it in uk.

i just add my credit card for thier fees and i link my brothers paypal with ebay [verified]

but at the time of start listing i choose my unverfied newly made account of paypal for receiving payments . now i sold 5 items on ebay

the payment i got from my customers is instant payment and now its in my paypal account......... now question is if i transfer this money to my friends paypal account so its possible that paypal make some problem for my friend account ?

or its safe to send money to my friend........?
and he will give me cash for that ......!!!

curiously waiting for ur kind replies.......!!!!!!!!

thanks!!!!

rsot 07-19-2010 04:49 PM

I would be careful sending money like that to a friend - unless his account is solid. Try to have him invoice you - that would be best. Don't just send for no reason.

What's your feedback like on eBay?

freaker786 07-19-2010 04:51 PM

my feedback is 3 ................

how can my friend invoice me ?

freaker786 07-19-2010 04:53 PM

and his account is verified............ legit account

rsot 07-19-2010 04:58 PM

That helps - I would say tell him to send a request for money - use services or something option. That would help.

freaker786 07-19-2010 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 152026)
That helps - I would say tell him to send a request for money - use services or something option. That would help.

thanks bro ......... any other brother have any other suggestions ?

ryanba 07-19-2010 06:16 PM

Hi,

You can send anyone money, but it needs to be legit and not seem of any high risk to Paypal or they WILL limit your account for at least 6 months.

If you leave some funds in the account, it will not seem to Paypal that you're trying to run off with the money.

Hope that helps.

Stigger 07-20-2010 05:26 AM

if its a personal account , just send it as a gift = no fees .

I keep a personal account for that reason, its how i pay my supplers, saving 4% of 5k works for me .

freaker786 07-20-2010 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryanba (Post 152037)
Hi,

You can send anyone money, but it needs to be legit and not seem of any high risk to Paypal or they WILL limit your account for at least 6 months.

If you leave some funds in the account, it will not seem to Paypal that you're trying to run off with the money.

Hope that helps.

paypal limit my account or my friend account ?

freaker786 07-20-2010 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TizWoz (Post 152118)
if its a personal account , just send it as a gift = no fees .

I keep a personal account for that reason, its how i pay my supplers, saving 4% of 5k works for me .

ur means i can send money to my friend as a gift ?

but my paypal is premier and unverfied and even i didnt enter any bank our credit card in it

and my account is on ⊗⊗⊗⊗ addresse of israel :p

Stigger 07-20-2010 06:26 AM

just log in go to the send money tab, enter email and amount and why you want to send - there is unually goods and services infront of you and just above that there is a tab for personal, click that and you should have an option to send as a gift or money owed , just send as gift .

freaker786 07-20-2010 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TizWoz (Post 152126)
just log in go to the send money tab, enter email and amount and why you want to send - there is unually goods and services infront of you and just above that there is a tab for personal, click that and you should have an option to send as a gift or money owed , just send as gift .

bro i know all that ......... im not a newbie to paypal........

i start this thread to get the answer just about that ...

if i transfer the money to my friends paypal i know paypal will limited my account after some time bcoz its unverified but i want to know can paypal limit my friends paypal bcoz of this transection ....

i receive the moey from selling on ebay ...........

now plz tell me thanks

GreenBean 07-20-2010 06:55 AM

Dont take an attitude if users are kind enough to answer.

You are not that aware of paypal's requirements/recommendations about accounts

In response to your pm, the method of transferring funds as you have mentioned here, will put both accounts under flags with paypal. I'd expect limitations to happen.

You have your flag as UK. You are in Pakistan and claim to have a phake address in Israel. For what reasons do you think this will be OK with paypal?

You really have little credibility with paypal especially since your account is not verified. They will be worried you are scamming :peace: Involving the friend will give him trouble too

freaker786 07-20-2010 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 152129)
Dont take an attitude if users are kind enough to answer.

You are not that aware of paypal's requirements/recommendations about accounts

In response to your pm, the method of transferring funds as you have mentioned here, will put both accounts under flags with paypal. I'd expect limitations to happen.

You have your flag as UK. You are in Pakistan and claim to have a phake address in Israel. For what reasons do you think this will be OK with paypal?

You really have little credibility with paypal especially since your account is not verified. They will be worried you are scamming :peace: Involving the friend will give him trouble too

im just telling him i know the basics

and its true that i dont know about paypal much like u.............

thats y im here.....

so it means its not a gud idea to transfer to my friends account..........?

rsot 07-20-2010 09:36 AM

"bro i know all that ......... im not a newbie to paypal........"

avoid that kind of stuff please.

We try to help as we can in the forum.

On a side note, don't send as gift - your account will be limited in all likelihood. Do a request for money from friend's account and hopefully it works.

Sadly, I can't say more than that - I am by no means 100% efficient in paypal.

With that mind, if you can get the money out to a bank account yourself then transfer and such, a good solution.

slapped 07-20-2010 09:50 AM

Why don't you Simply Verify your Account with Paypal it is Easy Enough to do?
Then you can Withdraw to your own Bank Account.
If you think that by transferring money to your Friends Verified Paypal Account will Somehow Protect you from Limitations, You Are Wrong, Paypal will wind up Limiting both Yours and your friends Accounts at some point---Guaranteed.
By Verifing your own Account, you withdraw to your bank, and only put 1 Account at Risk.

Stigger 07-20-2010 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freaker786 (Post 152127)
bro i know all that ......... im not a newbie to paypal........

i start this thread to get the answer just about that ...

if i transfer the money to my friends paypal i know paypal will limited my account after some time bcoz its unverified but i want to know can paypal limit my friends paypal bcoz of this transection ....

i receive the moey from selling on ebay ...........

now plz tell me thanks

Sorry i got you all wrong mate, its just your question sound like a newbie one (what ever that supposed to mean), anyway nothing wrong with been a "NEWBIE" You was once or should i dare say still are "shiver" as this whole thing is an always evolving process where the goal posts are never still, on you point about been unverified, i too have sent money between account, sometimes both unverified and then gone to my other pc to see if its there. i once had a problem a few years back but that was my own stupid fault, so i don't get how you could know ?

Luck of the draw my hostile partner, give it a whirl you never know your luck could be better than your attitude

Oh and by the way don't p.m me again in a panic asking for me for help because you wont get it as I'm kind a new and don't want to give out the wrong advice lol .

Nice day .

GreenBean 07-20-2010 10:15 PM

freaker: :boink:

YOU ARE IN PAKISTAN. LEAVE THE FLAG AS THAT COUNTRY. CHANGE IT AGAIN and TAKE THE CONSEQUENCES.

Dont try to bypass forum requirements. The flag is to be of the country where you are, not where you list.

rsot 07-21-2010 09:27 AM

Keep it real freaker.

freaker786 07-21-2010 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 152300)
freaker: :boink:

YOU ARE IN PAKISTAN. LEAVE THE FLAG AS THAT COUNTRY. CHANGE IT AGAIN and TAKE THE CONSEQUENCES.

Dont try to bypass forum requirements. The flag is to be of the country where you are, not where you list.

oky oky guyz cool down accually my english is not good that's why sometimes i used many wrong words and people think that im showing attitude.

freaker786 07-21-2010 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TizWoz (Post 152205)
Sorry i got you all wrong mate, its just your question sound like a newbie one (what ever that supposed to mean), anyway nothing wrong with been a "NEWBIE" You was once or should i dare say still are "shiver" as this whole thing is an always evolving process where the goal posts are never still, on you point about been unverified, i too have sent money between account, sometimes both unverified and then gone to my other pc to see if its there. i once had a problem a few years back but that was my own stupid fault, so i don't get how you could know ?

Luck of the draw my hostile partner, give it a whirl you never know your luck could be better than your attitude

Oh and by the way don't p.m me again in a panic asking for me for help because you wont get it as I'm kind a new and don't want to give out the wrong advice lol .

Nice day .

if u feel bad bcoz of my words so im really sorry

you are a very kind person and thanks for help..........

aslam 07-23-2010 12:12 PM

Hi,

I am also from pakistan and being with paypal and ebay from last 4 years. I lost my power seller ebay account and paypal business account last year when I did business over 60,000£ during last xmas.

The block my account without any risk as feedback was 99.4% and 11,000+ feedbacks.

anyway after that in these last 7 months I learn many things and I get mange to setup 10 virtual paypal and ebay accounts.

In start I did the same sent the money to my friend paypal but it only work 2 to 3 times and every time I sent money they call me and ask why you sent and whats your relation with him,

After that they not only block me but my friend as well.

The good solution is make complete new virtual account or use your relative or friend account better if it is 6+ month old. start selling slow like first month not more then 700£ business, 2nd month < 2000£ business keep it same for 3rd month in b/w 2000 to 25000 mean total sale in 3 month should be < 4500 then increase it slowly like add every month one new product.

You will have no problem and they will not block you. but if you sell fast the will not let you do the business more then 12500£.

There limits are

1150 to 1250£ if reached in 1 month old paypal account they will flag.
1750 to 2250£ if crossed in 1.5 months they may flag
4500 to 5000£ if crossed in 2 months they may flag
11000 to 12500+ if reached before 3 moth you must flag

if you keep constant sale you will be safe and not addeding too many listing in short span of time.

Thanks