eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Ref: eBay Stealth; Bank Account Disabled. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/24219-ref-ebay-stealth-bank-account-disabled.html)

mattoates11 10-27-2010 10:54 AM

Ref: eBay Stealth; Bank Account Disabled.

Hi there,

I have read eBay stealth and took all the necessary steps to getting back on eBay and PayPal.

I have a new eBay and PayPal account, opened a new e-savings bank account and a got a prepaid credit card.

Obviously the e-saving account and credit card are in my real name, eBay and PayPal in my alias' name.

I was going through the process of getting verified and two deposits were made to my e-savings account. I entered these amounts and became verified.

One hour later I receive this email from PayPal:

On , we attempted to transfer from your bank account, ending in 9740. This transfer was returned by your bank on 27 Oct 2010 for the reason below:

This is an invalid bank account number.

As a result, this bank account has been disabled from your PayPal account. Please contact your bank for more information or add a new bank account. Please do not contact PayPal because this is entirely an issue between the account holder and their bank.

When I try to use this bank account it says that this bank account is disabled for use with PayPal.

Where do I go from here and where might I have gone wrong.

My accounts are still active and not limited and I am still verified but need a bank account to withdraw funds in the future. Shall I create another savings account and try again??

All help is welcomed.

Kind Regards

ebayerOG 10-27-2010 11:09 AM

dont think savings accounts work there didnt for me

mattoates11 10-28-2010 06:13 AM

I contacted PayPal. Savings accounts do work its just when you add them you need to leave them unconfirmed. If you confirm them PayPal send a Direct Debit and savings accounts cant accept DD's therefore PayPal disable the savings account.

So DO NOT CONFIRM YOUR SAVINGS ACCOUNT!!

Stigger 11-03-2010 03:57 PM

That's right, You are already verified as you entered the two amount although the account was removed, Just add another savings account.

Some Savers accounts do accept dd's

stickmade 11-08-2010 03:16 PM

I made a lot of accounts and added savers, just this week one month after account creation and banks verified with deposits, they have begun disabling the savings accounts, leaving the paypals without banks... ARGH!!!!!

stickmade 11-08-2010 03:18 PM

This is abit of a set back for me. I was under the impression that they were 100% working. But obviously they do not work well for paypal. Can anyone confirm to me a few banks that supply savers that do not get removed, PM me... thanks

Stigger 11-08-2010 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stickmade (Post 180406)
This is abit of a set back for me. I was under the impression that they were 100% working. But obviously they do not work well for paypal. Can anyone confirm to me a few banks that supply savers that do not get removed, PM me... thanks

You can just add another savers account and do not confirm it as your allready verified (it should not be removed) or you can add a current account.