uk paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 01-30-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 99%
Default uk paypal

Hi i have been limited and wondering if anyone knows how to get my paypal account back on ? I have provided them with everything apart from supplier info as i dont have this ! Could someone please help? .Its vertifed and i have had the account for well over a year but have started selling on ebay ,thers over $3000 in it ,please help .

Cheers

chris
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-30-2008

Longevity: 94%

Like one guy did, just call them and said the items were bought from a store and you just resell it. The reciepts are not available as they were thrown away. Call them and talk to them
Old 01-30-2008

Longevity: 95%

or just write some bull and send lol...they cant check
Old 01-30-2008
Threadstarter  

Hi i did call them and told told them that i bought the stuff from a guy closing down so i dont have no supplier info etc ,i told them i will email them pictures etc and see if theis will go through ,also i cant list on ebay no more as they want me to link my paypal with my ebay account .My account on paypal is limited at the minute so if i link this with my ebay account will this effect my ebay account ? As its a big hassle getting this back going again and also i have a few items ending tonite and tomoro .

Thanks for the help

chris
Old 01-30-2008

Longevity: 96%

i see that you are a uk paypal user... is it the first time that your account got limited??? if you explain a little maybe i can better help u as i m also from uk
Old 01-31-2008
Threadstarter  

Hi the wholes story is this - I have had a paypal account for over a year ,then i added a new bank account to my paypal account and put it in wrong ,so i took it of my account and then entered it right , i then proceeded to take out the last 300gbp in my account BANG i got limited .Sent in all the docments etc and told them i bought the stock from a shop (for supplier details) couple of days later i get a letter saying they want to part company with me . I was moving house anyway so i made up a new paypal account but after a short wile this account got limited and the same old supplier bull**** again .I phoned up paypal in the uk and explained that i cant get the supplier info as it was a one off buy and all they say is - Well we are sorry but this is what paypal wants the supplier info are we can not turn your account back on ! So that is 2 paypal accounts limited in my name .I have a 3rd account now tho and its in my brothers name ,all the same info as my suspended one apart from the 1st name ,all was going well but once i started to let some money build up in paypal BANG some bull**** about taking over 2000 gbp in a year . I phoned paypal up in america instead of the uk and they were far more of a help this time and i have now sent them pictures of my stock etc to ther email ,so fingers crossed the account will be turned back on and that they wont link the accounts .
Old 04-11-2008

Longevity: 92%
Default Getting to be a Scary World

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris187 View Post
Hi i have been limited and wondering if anyone knows how to get my paypal account back on ? I have provided them with everything apart from supplier info as i dont have this ! Could someone please help? .Its vertifed and i have had the account for well over a year but have started selling on ebay ,thers over $3000 in it ,please help .

Cheers

chris
I found this forum through a search engine... love it.. its getting to be a scary world out there.
Old 04-12-2008

Longevity: 94%

Chris, I had the same problem. Well actually no I didn't, I HAD a supplier, but balls to giving them the supplier details. So I simply said I bought the items from a car booty, took photos of my stock, sent it in, and that did the trick nicely.

So I'd be very suprised if they did not accept your proof of stock as concrete.