eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Lifting receiving limits, confirming identity last step.. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/25598-lifting-receiving-limits-confirming-identity-last-step.html)

DHMC 12-02-2010 08:32 AM

Lifting receiving limits, confirming identity last step..

Limit is set to 1900 pounds a year..

I plan on making a lot more than that.

Followed all the steps yet it fails to verify saying that the details dont match our records.

Details used are legit - name and address are legit and voters poll registered, bank accounts are in different names.

What do they base there final verification on? I'm guessing they must do some form of credit check to verify you?

stickmade 12-02-2010 08:35 AM

Just try and verify your details around 3 times. Each time it will come back as "cannot be found on any records bullcrap" Then it will give you a phone verification, complete that and your account will be lifted!!

DHMC 12-02-2010 09:02 AM

cheers! just the ticket!

barton_67 12-03-2010 05:52 PM

im approching the £1900 and having the same problem anyone have any advice dont want to get the 180 days as im wanting to use the money towards christmas

thanks stephen

Markk 12-03-2010 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barton_67 (Post 187283)
im approching the £1900 and having the same problem anyone have any advice dont want to get the 180 days as im wanting to use the money towards christmas

thanks stephen

Yeah, as stickmade said:

Quote:

Just try and verify your details around 3 times. Each time it will come back as "cannot be found on any records bullcrap" Then it will give you a phone verification, complete that and your account will be lifted!

This is the normal process.

barton_67 12-04-2010 03:56 AM

do you think i should do that now then before i reach the limit? thanks for your help

Markk 12-04-2010 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barton_67 (Post 187370)
do you think i should do that now then before i reach the limit? thanks for your help

Yeah, if you do it now you won't have to worry about your funds being locked randomly. Sometimes they limit your account a few hundred pounds before reaching the limit. :>

barton_67 12-04-2010 04:09 AM

ok thanks its at £1500 at the min

barton_67 12-04-2010 04:28 AM

thanks for the help just got limits lifted

jayne.w1 12-13-2010 04:01 PM

Hi,

I have just tried to do the same and lift my receiving limits on my paypal account. I tried to verify my details twice but then kept coming back 'unidentified' so it then took me to the phone verification which was fine. The full list of things to do is now ticked but at the side of 'confirm own details' it states 'must send in documents' as could not confirm identity. It does not say what documents. Should I give paypal a call to clarify exactly what is needed or should I just try and fax in some documents. All my details are stealth so I would appreciate some advice and help with changing documents with stealth details. Send me a pm if necessary.

boinyyy 12-13-2010 04:17 PM

if you end up doing the phone call to verify and you live in london for example and your details are manchester can they not spot this and limit your account?

jayne.w1 12-13-2010 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boinyyy (Post 189776)
if you end up doing the phone call to verify and you live in london for example and your details are manchester can they not spot this and limit your account?

Yes they can limit you because of this. Your area code should match the place of residence.

Markk 12-13-2010 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boinyyy (Post 189776)

Yeah, thats why we use VOIP numbers like sipgate.co.uk and choose a phone number with an area code to matches that of our accounts. ;-)

jayne.w1 12-13-2010 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayne.w1 (Post 189771)
Hi,

I have just tried to do the same and lift my receiving limits on my paypal account. I tried to verify my details twice but then kept coming back 'unidentified' so it then took me to the phone verification which was fine. The full list of things to do is now ticked but at the side of 'confirm own details' it states 'must send in documents' as could not confirm identity. It does not say what documents. Should I give paypal a call to clarify exactly what is needed or should I just try and fax in some documents. All my details are stealth so I would appreciate some advice and help with changing documents with stealth details. Send me a pm if necessary.

Please any advice?

dburnside 12-13-2010 06:26 PM

phone them and ask what they want or email them if you arent brave enough

boinyyy 12-13-2010 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markk (Post 189784)
Yeah, thats why we use VOIP numbers like sipgate.co.uk and choose a phone number with an area code to matches that of our accounts. ;-)

thanks for the reply , but would this definatly be able to confirm the phone part after you try confirming stealth details 3 times , which obviously does not let you because of electoral roll. and when you set up an account with this sipgate do you use your stealth deatils as then paypal can link to confirm that the landline you used is the same as your stealth details.

Markk 12-13-2010 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boinyyy (Post 189844)
thanks for the reply , but would this definatly be able to confirm the phone part after you try confirming stealth details 3 times , which obviously does not let you because of electoral roll. and when you set up an account with this sipgate do you use your stealth deatils as then paypal can link to confirm that the landline you used is the same as your stealth details.

Yes, definately... set it up on your PC and phone it to test. If you are using it for ebay on your PC you will need a mic to put next to the earphone so ebay heards the bleeps on the confirmation code. You can use any details on sipgate, paypal can't see this.

What they confirm is the phone number.

boinyyy 12-14-2010 03:01 AM

cheers mate , i think i can now go stealth fully verified all limits lifted!.

andyf777 12-14-2010 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markk (Post 189784)

Hi sorry to jump in! I need a landline for liftinglimits, what is this sipgate viop thing? Ive seen it on their website but i dont know which one to choose?!

Markk 12-14-2010 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyf777 (Post 189979)
Hi sorry to jump in! I need a landline for liftinglimits, what is this sipgate viop thing? Ive seen it on their website but i dont know which one to choose?!

Yeah, sipgate is a landline number. Sign up at this link: https://secure.sipgate.co.uk/user/reg/index.php

barton_67 12-16-2010 05:39 AM

ive signed up to sipgate and have a number i tried to phone it to test it out but got a dead line and when i go onto sipgate it says i have a missed call is there other software i need to take calls ?

Markk 12-20-2010 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barton_67 (Post 190427)
ive signed up to sipgate and have a number i tried to phone it to test it out but got a dead line and when i go onto sipgate it says i have a missed call is there other software i need to take calls ?

You need to get PhonerLite, you can make calls from it to (If you have credit). Make sure it says "registered" in the bottom before trying it. Let me know if you need help setting it up. :yar: