eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal Limitation Question (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/25616-paypal-limitation-question.html)

james185 12-02-2010 04:58 PM

Paypal Limitation Question

Hi

I recently opened two ebay and paypal stealth accounts, one set was under a false name and false address and has just become limited (I was selling Vero), I have £750 in the paypal account, the name and address on this account were just made up so my first question is, after 180 days will I be able to withdraw the money from this paypal account to my own bank account that is linked to the stealth paypal or will they issue a cheque? If they issue a cheque then I will have lost the money as the name and address are made up! I want the 180 days to start ASAP obviously, do I have to request this from paypal and tell them that I am not going to try and resolve the limitation??

The 2nd ebay and paypal stealth accounts are in a friends real name and real address and I have been having sales of around £150 a day for the last couple of weeks, as yet I haven't withdrawn any money from the account (the stuff I am selling on this account is all non vero so shouldn;t be a problem)..

What has worried me is when this 2nd account does get limited (whenever this may be) how do I resolve the limitation? Even though the name and address on this 2nd account is all real and my friend is fine with me using it and will provide me with photo ID and other docs that I would need, I have used my own bank account to verify the account and an entropay card to lift the limits, will they ask for details of these and how do I get round this?

I really want this 2nd account to work as it can potentially make me some ok money so any advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks
James

AdamG 12-04-2010 07:42 PM

What has worried me is when this 2nd account does get limited (whenever this may be) how do I resolve the limitation? Even though the name and address on this 2nd account is all real and my friend is fine with me using it and will provide me with photo ID and other docs that I would need, I have used my own bank account to verify the account and an entropay card to lift the limits, will they ask for details of these and how do I get round this?

I really want this 2nd account to work as it can potentially make me some ok money so any advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks
James[/QUOTE]

that is not a problem as long as you provide your friends details [ like id, bank statement bills] they will not ask why the account is different that is what i think anyway.
you could also send a photoshop-ed documents for the other limited account, they hardly verify lol:heh: