eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Help me! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/25959-help-me.html)

mistralshining 12-12-2010 06:49 AM

Help me!

Ok so I sell lots of things on ebay, I also spend alot on ebay, so the cycle continues round and round.

However I had a bit of money in there and I bought a car, so thought fine I'll just take the money out of paypal and bring it down next week.

So I withdraw £550 pounds. Go away and come back to this:

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

10 Dec 2010: For reasons relating to the safe use of the PayPal service we need some more information about some of your recent eBay and PayPal activity.

I was like wtf!?!?!?!?!
So I rang paypal, and they have said that its probably because I havent entered tracking numbers for the last 3 items I sold. I hadnt as hadnt actually posted them at the time as just got in from work. I now dont know wether to send them, as I cant enter the tracking numbers because of the limitation.

Paypal told me it would be lifted in 24hours to do this, its now been 2 days! Im worried my money is going to be in there forever. Im worried if i post the items i'll never get my money, and also.

I have an ebay invoice in there for a refund, and that has blocked my sellers account bit on ebay.

In short its a bit of a mess, and what shall I do now?

Help!! x x

mistralshining 12-12-2010 11:30 AM

Well I just called paypal, and apparantly they have closed my account for no reason whatsoever.

So I have refunded everyone that recently paid me, and am now going to get bad feedback from the people who cant pay me, that won their items on friday.

Thanks alot Paypal for nothing.

ensignia 12-20-2010 11:50 PM

It happens I'm afraid. I was doing a roaring trade on eBay for many years, I've registered a fully incorporated UK company, 100% legitimate, and my eBay and Paypal accounts were closed recently for absolutely no reason aside from 'innapropriate use'. Provided them with a mountain of confidential documents which took days to collate, and within 12 hours my account was permanently closed. As soon as your account gets hit with a limitation it's pretty much game over, the don't actually bother to check your documents.

I've phoned them several times asking for a reasonable explanation yet none was given, because there isn't one. I know a lot of people on here get limited because of multiple accounts, counterfeit items and the like, but mine was 100% genuine selling iPhones.

What were you selling out of interest?