eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   £1900 Limit Final Step... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/27696-1900-limit-final-step.html)

Amir K 01-31-2011 05:40 AM

£1900 Limit Final Step...

This worried me for a while but was suprisingly easy:

1. Enter your details wrong 3 times.
2. Confirm your phone number.
3. They will say they are dispatching a letter to x address to confirm who you are. (take not of this address)
4. Wait until the next morning, ring paypal and explain how its your parents house and your not on good terms.
5. They will update your account so you can upload documents instead.
6. The above update, they say will take 10 minutes, during this time you can go back into your account and enter the address you noted down.
7. Done, your verified on a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address :)

I hope this helps some people!

sam130 01-31-2011 01:00 PM

thats great...can i ask if you used a stealth address and info?
also what documents did you have to upload? and if stealth details used what supplier did you use and how did you upload documents that are in your stealth name?
thanks in advance

boosters 01-31-2011 01:03 PM

I don't think this is stealth account because it is telling for the document. So if you have stealth account where you will find the document. :bored:

oompaloompa 01-31-2011 01:49 PM

OP got lucky...they will sometimes change address, or send letter to different address or let you upload docs, but just dont rely on it... but I have known a phone call to work...

Amir K 01-31-2011 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 201384)
OP got lucky...they will sometimes change address, or send letter to different address or let you upload docs, but just dont rely on it... but I have known a phone call to work...

I think you and the other people here mis understood what I was trying to show, once you fail 3 times you are shown the address paypal accossiates with your account....the same address they where trying to confirm.

So once you have seen this address you just enter it, and everything is confirmed, no documents, no checks.

Done this on 2 accounts now...

Lyda 01-31-2011 04:59 PM

LOL.. I am totally confused. What is it you are trying to say? Once you fail 3 times what? Entering correctly the address you forgot? You should know your ⊗⊗⊗⊗ addresses anyway, and had it written down or something....So now, are you telling us you actually could not memorize your ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address so than PayPal told you what it was, and once you have seen it PayPal was happy you did, so they left you alone.. All confirmed? I'll be darn...

Amir K 01-31-2011 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyda (Post 201450)
LOL.. I am totally confused. What is it you are trying to say? Once you fail 3 times what? Entering correctly the address you forgot? You should know your ⊗⊗⊗⊗ addresses anyway, and had it written down or something....So now, are you telling us you actually could not memorize your ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address so than PayPal told you what it was, and once you have seen it PayPal was happy you did, so they left you alone.. All confirmed? I'll be darn...

No i did not forget >.<

Its just that all previouse entries did not work until this stage..

Well I have shared my expirence....which is what I thought the forum was for...

Lyda 01-31-2011 06:25 PM

I am glad you did, cause this is the only way how we learn from each other...

oompaloompa 02-01-2011 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amir K (Post 201418)
I think you and the other people here mis understood what I was trying to show, once you fail 3 times you are shown the address paypal accossiates with your account....the same address they where trying to confirm.

So once you have seen this address you just enter it, and everything is confirmed, no documents, no checks.

Done this on 2 accounts now...

that was always the way in the past, phone fails then address and letter option comes up. This new ID thing is not something Ive even come across but it obviously exists...maybe thse people are making their paypals wrong somehow....