eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Can Not Verify PayPal Account - Asking For Documents (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/30574-can-not-verify-paypal-account-asking-documents.html)

lcp03o 04-21-2011 04:46 AM

Can Not Verify PayPal Account - Asking For Documents

Hi

I have setup a stealth paypal account with differnet name and address to my real details. I went to verify my account but they want me to send my drivers license and utility bills, Which I can not do

Is there anything I can do to get my account unlimited ?

ShadyOne 04-21-2011 09:34 AM

Here, someone told me what to say when this question pops up.

"supply what they want"

Hope this helps.

:yar:

mattytman 04-21-2011 09:59 AM

Did you instantly get limited? Because that's not usually the way in Stealth and I'm thinking you've been linked and anything you do now may just prolong the inevitable...

Usually when you open a Stealth PP there is no reason for an instant limitation.

What did you do? Is it linked to EBay?

ets 04-21-2011 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcp03o (Post 221671)
Hi

I have setup a stealth paypal account with differnet name and address to my real details. I went to verify my account but they want me to send my drivers license and utility bills, Which I can not do

Is there anything I can do to get my account unlimited ?

thats paypal new procedures. You MUST submit ID and proof of address to be able to get limits lifted!

ShadyOne 04-21-2011 11:15 AM

Quote:

Did you instantly get limited? Because that's not usually the way in Stealth and I'm thinking you've been linked and anything you do now may just prolong the inevitable...

Usually when you open a Stealth PP there is no reason for an instant limitation.

It has happened to me quite a few times.

Once they get their docs they lift the limits.

lcp03o 04-21-2011 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattytman (Post 221723)

As soon as I opened my Paypal account I had a receiving limit of £1800, is this normal??

macallister78 04-23-2011 05:49 AM

Just a little heads up on this.

I created a paypal account a couple of days ago. I attempted to supply documents (ID and address proof) BEFORE adding and confirming a bank account. So as if anything did go wrong I've not wasted a bank account for nothing.

Got an email back from them today saying I need to add and confirm a bank account in order to get verified 1st. Here's what it said:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear XXXXXXX,

Thank you for responding to our requests to further verify your customerinformation. As we cannot lift the EU-Receiving Limit on your PayPalaccount until all requirements have been met, we would appreciate your helpwith completing the steps below, so that we can review your account further.

> Verify your PayPal account <

Verifying your PayPal-account is very easy, you only need to add andconfirm your bank account. To add your bank account to your PayPal account, simply follow these steps: 1. Log in to your PayPal account2. Click 'Profile' near the top of the page. 3. Click the 'Bank Accounts' link in the 'Financial Information' column. 4. Click the 'Add' button to add a bank account (if you have already addeda bank account then you will see it listed).5. Fill in the required information and then click ‘Continue’. • It’s important to enter your name exactly as it appears on your bankaccount statement. For example, if your bank account is in the name of ‘J PSmith’, you would need to enter ‘J P’ as your first name • In the 'Branch Location' field, enter the city/town, in which thebranch is located • Select whether it is a current or savings account – we recommend youdo not add a savings account to PayPal as many of them will not acceptelectronic funding instructions • Bank accounts which you intend to use for ‘faster withdrawals’ servicewill require a Wire Sort Code number 6. Review the confirmation page and click the 'Add Bank Account' button. To confirm the just added bank account, PayPal will send two randomdeposits, between 0.01 and 0.99, to your bank account. These deposits areat PayPal's expense and you'll find them on your online bank statementwithin two to three working days, or on your next paper statement When you know the amounts of the deposits, follow these steps: 1. Log in to your PayPal account2. Click 'Profile' near the top of the page. 3. Click the 'Bank Accounts' link in the 'Financial Information' column. 4. Select the bank account you wish to confirm and click 'Confirm'. 5. Enter the two amounts. 6. Click 'Submit'. If the amounts are correct, your bank account will beconfirmed. We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter andregret any inconvenience it may cause you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I checked the 'Steps to Complete page and the 'Up Load Documents' part has gone back to 'To Do'

Now I didn't realise that you had to verify you account 1st by doing add and confirm bank account BEFORE sending in documents.

Just wondered if anyone else had come accross this?

darryl22 04-24-2011 04:13 AM

if you are using stealth isit better to verify by bank or by prepaid credit card
thanks ?

macallister78 04-24-2011 06:51 AM

You still have to confirm ID and address by sending documents though in order to lift the £1900 receiving limit.

Just thought I'd try it the other way around.

Stigger 05-01-2011 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macallister78 (Post 222512)
You still have to confirm ID and address by sending documents though in order to lift the £1900 receiving limit.

Just thought I'd try it the other way around.

if you used entropay try and remove the card, i know it sounds weired but it has worked for me.

Also i had same addess added twice but postcode was like hd121jl and other one like this hd12 1jl, i removed the address with the one like this hd121jl, logged out and back into PP and no longer wanted id, mentle!!

Imakemoney 05-01-2011 06:00 AM

TizWoz, so you removed the entropay card that you verified, and then attached another one? could you explain a little more, thanks

Stigger 05-01-2011 09:05 PM

on the pp account i was near the 1900 limit and received the email from PP telling me i needed to verify my information to avoid disruption (standard email) so i logged in to see what steps they needed me to take and they requested ID even though all the boxes where checked green, Anyway i was looking around the account because the last account i had this happen on was the one with the postcode and i lifted the limit without sending any id by removing that address with the joined postcode. anyway i cant remember what made me remove the entropay card but i did and added the debit card attached to the bank account on the pp account, i logged out and got busy with a favorite program only to log back in and find the limit removed.

Hope thats clear enough

macallister78 05-03-2011 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TizWoz (Post 224722)
if you used entropay try and remove the card, i know it sounds weired but it has worked for me.

Also i had same addess added twice but postcode was like hd121jl and other one like this hd12 1jl, i removed the address with the one like this hd121jl, logged out and back into PP and no longer wanted id, mentle!!

That is very odd.

I managed to pass the sending in ID and Address proof part having before completed the bank account confirmation part.

However when I logged in one of the steps I had to complete again was where they checkout your address using I'm guessing the Electoral register. It failed that. As it had done before. Then bizarrely said you'll have to send/fax in documents. Which of course I've already done. Luckily it already realised this and had a tick next to it. So I don't have to send them in yet again.

I'm now just waiting for the debit card confirmation part to be done which hopefully will remove the final receiving limit.

They really need to get their system to be sorted out do paypal. Its farcical.

FrankR 05-03-2011 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ets (Post 221753)
thats paypal new procedures. You MUST submit ID and proof of address to be able to get limits lifted!

it seems like this is not always the case, I've registered an account recently that is fully verfied and limits all lifted without documents being requested at all, nothing sold or listed to sell yet either but I doubt limits would be placed back on the account when doing that, since there already gone?

I was suprised it went through without any docs being need after reading about it here over the last few weeks, so it cant always be a requirement to do so.

I did however do somthing slightly different to how the guide/other posters suggest though. I'm going to make another one sometime soon, see if it lifts limits again without any docs needing to be produced.

has noone else avoided the docs part recently?

Imakemoney 05-03-2011 11:23 AM

hi FrankR welcome to the forums firstly!

it does'nt seem that anyone has avoided the docs recently when lifting the £1900 limit.

Do share with us how you did it, or drop me a PM :juggle:

GrannyT 05-03-2011 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrankR (Post 225466)
it seems like this is not always the case, I've registered an account recently that is fully verfied and limits all lifted without documents being requested at all, nothing sold or listed to sell yet either but I doubt limits would be placed back on the account when doing that, since there already gone?

I was suprised it went through without any docs being need after reading about it here over the last few weeks, so it cant always be a requirement to do so.

I did however do somthing slightly different to how the guide/other posters suggest though. I'm going to make another one sometime soon, see if it lifts limits again without any docs needing to be produced.

I'm almost scared to say it but me. A/c opened in July - all limits lifted in September - trading very nicely thank you - No docs sent in - BUT Electoral role matched details.:shocked:

GrannyT 05-03-2011 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imakemoney (Post 225470)
hi FrankR welcome to the forums firstly!

it does'nt seem that anyone has avoided the docs recently when lifting the £1900 limit.

Do share with us how you did it, or drop me a PM :juggle:

Frank - I would be very interested in receiving a PM on that as well:yar:

ShadyOne 05-03-2011 04:12 PM

Quote:

Was all the info made up? Or did you use someone else's info?

And you definitely added and confirmed a card?

You should share you info, it is greedy not to :D

darryl22 05-04-2011 10:22 AM

Quote:

how did you do that ?

xmshun 07-27-2011 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macallister78 (Post 222314)
Just a little heads up on this.

I created a paypal account a couple of days ago. I attempted to supply documents (ID and address proof) BEFORE adding and confirming a bank account. So as if anything did go wrong I've not wasted a bank account for nothing.

Got an email back from them today saying I need to add and confirm a bank account in order to get verified 1st. Here's what it said:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear XXXXXXX,

Thank you for responding to our requests to further verify your customerinformation. As we cannot lift the EU-Receiving Limit on your PayPalaccount until all requirements have been met, we would appreciate your helpwith completing the steps below, so that we can review your account further.

> Verify your PayPal account <

Verifying your PayPal-account is very easy, you only need to add andconfirm your bank account. To add your bank account to your PayPal account, simply follow these steps: 1. Log in to your PayPal account2. Click 'Profile' near the top of the page. 3. Click the 'Bank Accounts' link in the 'Financial Information' column. 4. Click the 'Add' button to add a bank account (if you have already addeda bank account then you will see it listed).5. Fill in the required information and then click ‘Continue’. • It’s important to enter your name exactly as it appears on your bankaccount statement. For example, if your bank account is in the name of ‘J PSmith’, you would need to enter ‘J P’ as your first name • In the 'Branch Location' field, enter the city/town, in which thebranch is located • Select whether it is a current or savings account – we recommend youdo not add a savings account to PayPal as many of them will not acceptelectronic funding instructions • Bank accounts which you intend to use for ‘faster withdrawals’ servicewill require a Wire Sort Code number 6. Review the confirmation page and click the 'Add Bank Account' button. To confirm the just added bank account, PayPal will send two randomdeposits, between 0.01 and 0.99, to your bank account. These deposits areat PayPal's expense and you'll find them on your online bank statementwithin two to three working days, or on your next paper statement When you know the amounts of the deposits, follow these steps: 1. Log in to your PayPal account2. Click 'Profile' near the top of the page. 3. Click the 'Bank Accounts' link in the 'Financial Information' column. 4. Select the bank account you wish to confirm and click 'Confirm'. 5. Enter the two amounts. 6. Click 'Submit'. If the amounts are correct, your bank account will beconfirmed. We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter andregret any inconvenience it may cause you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I checked the 'Steps to Complete page and the 'Up Load Documents' part has gone back to 'To Do'

Now I didn't realise that you had to verify you account 1st by doing add and confirm bank account BEFORE sending in documents.

Just wondered if anyone else had come accross this?

This may be a very late reply, but I am in the exact same position as you.
What was the outcome if I may ask?