eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Can i use parcelforce collection service through paypal on stealth ebay?? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/30694-can-i-use-parcelforce-collection-service-through-paypal-stealth-ebay.html)

afireinside 04-25-2011 08:47 AM

Can i use parcelforce collection service through paypal on stealth ebay??

Hey guys i purchased ebay stealth yesterday and had a good read through and got to grips with it.

My situation at the moment is my paypal and ebay are banned but they were registered at my previous address and i used to have parcelforce come and collect items from my previous address and my current address by using the collection service through paypal.

Now its been banned im wanting to go stealth but what do you guys think about using the collection service again but using my neighbours address as the collection address then when parcelforce arrive to collect just call him over. Hes the only guy that does our area and ive got to know him well so im sure he'd be descreet.

Am i cutting it fine by using an address so close? I have no means of transport at the moment so taking items to the nearest depo is out of the question.

I have never registered an ebay and paypal account at my address only had items collected

Any help appreciated:thumb:

oompaloompa 04-26-2011 05:13 AM

putting parcelforce guy in awkward position is not good idea, they have rules about how they conduct themselves and if I were him I wouldnt just play along with you, plus you are involving a neighbour, these things can come back and bite you..

stop using parcelforce via paypal, you dont need to, it can be done seperately. Alternatively there are ways to vary your address and re-register on paypal, have a think about it. I mean telling your parcelforce guy you want to look professional and no in a residential address so are using a business name now and putting a sign up with it, therefore eliminating your door number, means he can legitimately deliver/collect to you.

ShadyOne 04-26-2011 06:32 AM

Parcel2go.com offers a comparison of collect and deliver services.

Asking the Parcelforce guy to "pssst come over here" is just nuts.

Use parcelforce directly and have them pick up from your address and deliver to your customers address.

afireinside 04-26-2011 07:19 AM

I guess you guys are right it's just the convenience of booking through paypal and providing tracking numbers should they ask for them. But I suppose it's worth the extra effort to keep stealth

Another query I have is to do with phone numbers.

since I've moved house I now have another land line number that hasn't been used to register any paypal accounts before. But I have used it to call paypal to try and resolve the suspension. When I called it asked me if I wanted to use my current landline number as the number on my paypal. I said no

Would I be ok to use this number to register a stealth account or am I risking it?

oompaloompa 04-26-2011 10:18 AM

if they have your landline on a different accs enquiry, why on earth would you risk adding it to this new one and link the two...