eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Some Advice Please (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/30941-some-advice-please.html)

byronwells 05-01-2011 11:23 PM

Some Advice Please

Alright guys

I need some advice please....

To begin with my paypal account has got limited for life and paypal doesntwant to do anything about it. Because of that my ebay account has got permantely closed do with no chance of reopening

My wife has got her own paypal accounrt which is fine at the moment.

I have spoken to Ebay in regards if I can use my partners account to sell things on ebay and they turned round and said no because she lives at the same address on me. However we can use her paypal account to buy things...

I am not sure if there is any other way that we can actually get ebay account to sell..

Also in regards to paypal.. Will paypal restrict her account because it is link to me via the address if we start accept accepting online payments, i.e from a membership site, or work that I do via rentacoder??

Cashew 05-02-2011 12:11 AM

hi byronwells,(and i hope this isnt your real name, E bay has to snoop here)
From what i have figured out is paypal and ebay are almost the same . Mess up in one and the other will follow suite.
Alot of smart people here and i'm sure they will chime in. once your hit, you can be assured that anyone that has anything to do with that account...including same adress, bank account, phone,,,anything at all associated with the limited or closing of the account, they will follow and its just a matter of a very short time,,poof that ones gone to.
They e bay stealth guide is what you should consider.
Buy it , i did, (and if you as paronoid as i am about it, change your name again here)and i'm on my way to back to doing what i enjoy.
There are always a few kinks to work out(at least for me anyway)
There is tremendous knowledge here and always something new to learn.
gl
i was surprised that e bay even let your wife have a buyers account,,,grrr they didnt let me

jeffweico 05-02-2011 12:39 AM

If your wife starts accepting payments, her account is LIKELY to be closed.

Stealth is the answer.

Apple on Head 05-02-2011 04:10 AM

Buy the stealth guide. I had one ebay and pp a/c froze last year - I came on here and found out that my money would come back to me after 180 days so took the foolish step to think "ok, money comes back - no need for stealth now" Big mistake. It took 9 months but they eventually shut down all of my operations - same i.p. address logging into a number of different ebay accounts.

Get the stealth guide, read it and read it again. Then follow it to the letter, and I mean to the letter. The frustrating thing is that it does take time. If I had bought the stealth guide last year I would have been sitting pretty now, instead I have to slowly (really slowly) build up my reputation again - very difficult but no pain, no gain.

Good luck

ShadyOne 05-02-2011 04:54 AM

Everything has been said to be honest, so yeah, any other account registered to that address, using the same phone number and computer as a suspended account etc. Is going to have the same fait as soon as you bring any attention to it.

The guys here have already mentioned the stealth guide, the reason is because it is perfect for people like you, as it will give you all the info you need in one place.

Good luck

GreenBean 05-02-2011 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by byronwells (Post 224964)
Alright guys

I need some advice please....

I have spoken to Ebay in regards if I can use my partners account to sell things on ebay and they turned round and said no because she lives at the same address on me. However we can use her paypal account to buy things...
Also in regards to paypal.. Will paypal restrict her account because it is link to me via the address if we start accept accepting online payments, i.e from a membership site, or work that I do via rentacoder??

By 'buy things' they should honestly have said away from ebay, paypal could be used. I would not consider having anything at all to do with ebay with her paypal. Since your record with paypal is damaged, there is every chance your partner's account will be hit as well. Best advice would be to leave her paypal well alone.:doh:

So where does that leave you? You start again FRESH & stealth. Nothing you do from now can link you back to the old paypal or ebay account. That's what all of us here were forced into doing.:juggle:
Although it sounds scary, it is doable. Takes planing. If your first two threads are anything to go by, you already appear to be understanding a lot. It will work longtime:yar:

byronwells 05-02-2011 12:08 PM

Lol everyone has missed the second question that I ask.. lol Lets forget about the EBAY the thing... :)

Right second question is as follows:

Because my account is permantely limited. But my partners account is not at all.. Can I use her account to accept online payment (NOT VIA EBAY AT ALL) but if I do some transcription work for clients via rentacoder? Or even to run a membership site?

If not what can I use that will allow me to accept payments from customers that have got paypal bur for me to get paid directly into my bank account

rsot 05-02-2011 12:17 PM

eB ay aside, your original pa yp al was limited right? Pp does HEAVY blocking based on ip only whether or not you do stuff for eb ay.

So, you might receive payments ok for a while but the moment you try to withdraw you can expect to get limited for linkage....you might get one transfer out but sooner or later expect it.

This happened to me recently out of sheer laziness..

ShadyOne 05-02-2011 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by byronwells (Post 225117)
Because my account is permantely limited. But my partners account is not at all.. Can I use her account to accept online payment (NOT VIA EBAY AT ALL) but if I do some transcription work for clients via rentacoder? Or even to run a membership site?

If her PP account contains similar/same details as your recently limited PP account then it to will eventually be limited.

Quote:

Originally Posted by byronwells (Post 225117)
If not what can I use that will allow me to accept payments from customers that have got paypal bur for me to get paid directly into my bank account

Stealth PP or different merchant.

byronwells 05-02-2011 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadyOne (Post 225121)
If her PP account contains similar/same details as your recently limited PP account then it to will eventually be limited.

Stealth PP or different merchant.

Two things :)

1) What if I can explain/proof to paypal that I will not be doing anything dodgy etc that it is something entirely different to what I was supposedly doing on ebay??

2) If I choose another merchant can we ever have an ebay seller account again??

ShadyOne 05-02-2011 12:36 PM

^^ But you have been limited "for life" by PayPal, so this includes using other peoples accounts.

You can have your own ebay seller account and own paypal if you read the stealth guide or search the forums a little harder. :D

You can NEVER have a new eBay account or new PayPal account using the same details you have already given them for the suspended/limited accounts.

GrannyT 05-02-2011 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by byronwells (Post 225129)
Two things :)

1) What if I can explain/proof to paypal that I will not be doing anything dodgy etc that it is something entirely different to what I was supposedly doing on ebay??

2) If I choose another merchant can we ever have an ebay seller account again??

I'm sorry if this comes out the wrong way but - you have to listen to what is being said to you and you have to read what is being said on the forums. If you choose to ignore it I can assure you that no one here will be offended. What people get offended about is when they keep repeating themselves and the questions come back and it is obvious that the questioner hasn't bothered to do their own research and found the answers in the forums amd hasn't read the answers given.

Your question has been extensively and expertly answered - it's now up to you.:doh:

ShadyOne 05-02-2011 12:39 PM

^^ Come on GT, we were all new once, people could search our early posts if they wanted :lol:

He only wants help. It is hard to search the forums sometimes, when you do not know what to look for. That is why I recommended the stealth guide as well. :D

GrannyT 05-02-2011 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadyOne (Post 225137)
^^ Come on GT, we were all new once, people could search our early posts if they wanted :lol:

He only wants help. It is hard to search the forums sometimes, when you do not know what to look for. That is why I recommended the stealth guide as well. :D

I haven't had a drink yet and the pork wont cook!!! Grrrr!:amazed::amazed::amazed:

ShadyOne 05-02-2011 12:48 PM

well you seem to have scared the OP away :lol:

GrannyT 05-02-2011 12:51 PM

Now I feel guilty!!!:pry:

I'm gonna open a bottle of wine

ShadyOne 05-02-2011 12:54 PM

^^ Yeah I believe you feel guilty but I don't believe you haven't been drinking since this morning!

GrannyT 05-02-2011 12:58 PM

LOL - Snake!!!:suspicious: