eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Little help much apprecaited - Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/31390-little-help-much-apprecaited-paypal.html)

reverof 05-13-2011 03:22 PM

Little help much apprecaited - Paypal

Hi all,

Firstly can I say thankyou so much for a great forum , ive read most of it to death but just had couple of question:

1) Im getting a US paypal setup and verified via virtual bank US - if i access this from the UK will paypal limit me straight away?

2) Once I have some money in the US account how do I get the money into my UK bank account (not sure if its been used before for paypal sorry)?

-Do I just add a debit card and they dont see the name or should I move it into another stealth accoutn then my partners?

- The other option ive seen is just to buy something off ebay but will it link my girl friends orignal uk account to my USA one?

Any help apprecaited - im doing this for my legitimate business and legitimate reason - i do not scam people and therefore expect no disputes, however im aware paypal will prbably lomit me one day anyway so want to protect myself.

Thanks for reading your advise is much appreciated

rsot 05-13-2011 03:51 PM

Welcome to the forum.

1. IP is a fairly large affair for pa yp al so if your IP says UK for US account, I could see problems happening...fast.

2. You can't use UK bank account for u.s. pa yp al so you would have to move the money around.

3. Buying something does work but you have to do it very wisely and not all the time otherwise you will be linked.

More help will come from other folx I am sure. All the best.

reverof 05-13-2011 05:12 PM

Thankyou rsot - in response to make sure I got things right

1) Im guessing would be best to change IP then maybe with hotspotshield for US one? Anyone got experience with Virgin 50mb mine always is same IP - maybe MAC change?
2) So would i just move money into another stealth account then eventually into my girlfriends legit?
3) So the US paypal sells something to a legit uk account?

Thankyou so much for your elp interested in what others have to say too.

Daz 05-14-2011 06:16 PM

Is there any particular reason you need a US pa ypa l account?

The reason i am asking is, before i got limited, for a totally unrelated matter, i was listing on eb ay uk and also eb ay US and using the same uk-based pay p al account, with no problems whatsoever. I chose to keep a sterling and dollar balance on the account, did a fair bit of buying with the dollar balance, and every now and then converted the surplus over to sterling and withdrew to uk bank as per usual

This worked fine for me for a long time until paypal screwed me over

This may work in your situation?