eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Unsure of what to do with stealth paypal account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/31974-unsure-what-do-stealth-paypal-account.html)

koko007 05-29-2011 06:04 PM

Unsure of what to do with stealth paypal account

Hi all, I bought an eBay stealth book & followed all instruction to open an eBay stealth a/c but got stuck in entering the debit card details.

According eBay stealth book paypal can't trace the name of the a/c holder. so I put my new bank a/c details which was never used. all other details on the a/c are of my friend's like name , address and all. but as I put my debit card detail obviously the billing address of card is not matching with the new Paypal.

finally it did't verified by Paypal. everything is ready with dialup Internet connection to change ip, new card, name, address just can't add my debit card with Paypal please try to help me,
Bless you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShadyOne 05-29-2011 06:29 PM

Add a Uk bank account to the PayPal to get 'Verfied' status. You need to use a bank account that has not been used with a closed PayPal account, as you have mentioned. Doing this will allow you to receive up to £1900 in a year.

You can lift the £1900 receiving limit by confirming a VCC.

koko007 05-30-2011 02:18 AM

Thanks shady but I am still not done because I have added bank account in Paypal but when I add my debit card it does not accept says your address does not match with the card detail am I doing right ? Adding by debit card or I can leave it blank for now can I still receive money from eBay buyer ? Can I transfer money to my bank account which is fresh and I have added in pay pal without adding my debit card detail because I wanna use this Paypal just to receive money not to buy or pay for that I have other account ?
One more thing does Paypal not accept debit card because I am trying to add debit card not credit card please reply ASAP I can pay even my rent :( help....

jbluntz 05-30-2011 02:29 AM

The card needs to be registered in the same info as paypal, giftcards work good for that or you can purchase an anonymous vcc from one of the vcc sellers here.

koko007 05-30-2011 04:23 AM

Hi, can you please advise me any gift card or vcc which surely work with Paypal many thanks

jbluntz 05-30-2011 04:29 AM

Any gift card should work as long as you register it in the same info and most anonymous vcc's sold here work in any country.

koko007 05-30-2011 04:35 AM

Thanks for your great help ! I never bought this vcc, I am in the UK where can I buy this from ? how much would it be ?

jbluntz 05-30-2011 04:41 AM

I sent you a pm.

GreenBean 05-30-2011 05:02 AM

:faint: so it was more that you did not understand what to do than the fact ebay stealth was incorrect? card details are to match the paypal /ebay name. :pop2:

I do hope you start to use a laptop or PC. Veryhard to readwhen notcorrectly spaced.Posts madefrom phones arehard toread :eek:

ShadyOne 05-30-2011 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koko007 (Post 233762)
Thanks shady but I am still not done because I have added bank account in Paypal but when I add my debit card it does not accept says your address does not match with the card detail am I doing right ? Adding by debit card or I can leave it blank for now can I still receive money from eBay buyer ? Can I transfer money to my bank account which is fresh and I have added in pay pal without adding my debit card detail because I wanna use this Paypal just to receive money not to buy or pay for that I have other account ?
One more thing does Paypal not accept debit card because I am trying to add debit card not credit card please reply ASAP I can pay even my rent :( help....

Ok, no problem, Jbluntz explained it to you and looks like your in business with him :thumb:

All the best koko!