eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Need To Setup Paypal Account Only... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/33401-need-setup-paypal-account-only.html)

heath80 06-30-2011 08:40 AM

Need To Setup Paypal Account Only...

Hey guys, I recently got limited on paypal having been linked to old accounts, rang them up and because one linked account wasn't mine (as such) and there's no way to sort it (data proctection blah blah). Fair enough time to leave it there.

Typically this came at a time I was setting up a new website with all these scooter parts I bought, websites now setup and intergrated with google checkout which I'm really not feeling at all. I've already had two people thinking they can only use credit cards on it, one asking for paypal as cant you Meastro etc etc.

So basically I'd like to give beloved Paypal a % of all my stock even though Paypal dont seem to want me to lol ;) Does it become any easier if it's from my own website and has nothing to do with an Ebay account... I mean fear of getting limited etc as from what I've read on here some of it is to do with ebay feedback/high purchase withdrawel amoiunts. The anti money laundering blurb still comes into effect though...being limited at £1800?

So mobile dongle, new window user acc. new bank account...

When I register a new bank account I'm going to have to put real address? So I tell paypal a made up one and they cant check this...? But what to do when at 1800 limit... :s I will hopefully be moving very soon well before the 1800 limit comes in but catch22 I need money off site to move, so moving would be a great help I'd imagine...like being real but stealth kind of thing...

cheers,

GreenBean 06-30-2011 09:22 AM

Arh, just my .2p worth.

You can make a paypal account to use off ebay. You can apply stealth techiques. BUT I strongly recommend you make them in a more professional way. Why? Because the website is your business. Fair enough paypal will get a % with fees. Until you establish the site & get good traffic, monies might be short. You dont want to have in the back of your mind any dramas from paypal.
consider this:
NOCHEX or google checkout
paypal.
That's x2 payment methods. Now as the site 'grows', you can start weaning customers off paypal by offering them deals if they use your other payment processor.
How to do paypal:
Make a business account.
By that have a business name for your bank account. tell your bestest bank you want to have a bank account as Heath Wood Parts: you want THAT name on the bank account. (or whatever name you choose.) --nothing like a suspended name, of course. then for paypal you have a new name, new sort code and account number. ( layers of protection even though stealth).
Here's the thing: you need to have an address that EXISTS. It's just sensible. It covers you for so much. Should you get to tax limits, paypal may want to send mail etc.
With a business, you do can still be stealth(ish). Look at finding an address you can access.
Good Luck :pop2:

GrannyT 06-30-2011 05:24 PM

Our lovely Admin puts ir differently to me but because I run business accounts under deep stealth I wholeheartedly agree with her. = good advise OP - you've had the best!!:pop2: