paypal sent termination email after almost 2 years - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 10-18-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default paypal sent termination email after almost 2 years

H Guys,

I am in a bit of dilemma here.

I had my pp and e bay account frozen early last year. But after 2 years now I have opened a business EB acc and pp acc. PP has been verified and all set up more than a week old . I just did very small transaction to send money to a website company. I have been bidding on EB for sometime but havent bought anything yet. Today I received an email on my old acc address as below :-

To help protect our members' accounts, we routinely review account
activity. When we reviewed your activity, we noticed that you have more
than one Personal account or more than one Premier or Business account. In
addition, we noticed one or more of the following other reasons to limit
your account and terminate our services:

• You provided us with information that we believe was false, inaccurate or
misleading information; or
• You sent or received funds that were potentially fraudulent; or
• You have more than one account with a negative balance; or
• You are in violation of the User Agreement, the Commercial Entity
Agreement, the Acceptable Use Policy or another agreement you have with
PayPal.
Our decision was based on terms outlined in these agreements.

What to do next

Because of these issues, your account(s) has been permanently limited and
we can no longer offer our services to you. You will still be able to
log-in to see your transaction history for a limited time.

If you believe you've received this message in error you may appeal the
decision by contacting PayPal at the Help Center and clicking "Contact Us".
Please be prepared to provide one or all of the following pieces of
information; drivers' license, social security or tax ID card, current
utility bill, business license, articles of incorporation or other
identifying documentation.

If you don't appeal this decision within 14 days, we will use any positive
balance in your PayPal accounts to resolve any negative balance you have.

To protect against the risk of reversals like buyer complaints or
chargebacks, we will hold the funds in your account for up to 45 days. We
will use your account balance to pay for any reversals we receive against
your account. You'll receive an email within this time period advising you
that any balance in your account is available for withdrawal. Once you
receive this email, you can log into your account and click "Withdraw" at
the top of the page to receive your funds.

Thanks,
PayPal

Does this means that they now know that I have a new account. But they havent done anything to the new one yet. I am scared about this if I start doing the transaction they might again freeze my account.

My new account is in my original name. Initially I just changed my last name as first and vice versa. But it seems they have put is correcty on the account now.

Guys please help I am so worried that I am about to start my EB business and I have got this crap from PP.

Thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-18-2011

Longevity: 76%

You have used different information somewhere and they have linked you. It's the classic "you told us a little lie that we caught you on and so you have probably told us a bigger lie"

By no means certain but I would guess you are stuffed./

Start thinking your new game plan - possibly corporate rather than personal
Old 10-18-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

You got this email on your banned accs email address? and you have no other accs at all? I wonder why they did not send anything to the newly made accs email if thats one theyve linked....

Honestly, if its that simple and you only have had 2 accs, one banned and one new, it looks like you got linked, what happens now is wait and see. You have a neg balance? yes they look harder for links when that happens, the new one might be staying up so that you can receive money then they will hit you, they may try and prove that you owe them for neg balance thru it, but thats hard to prove if different details. You might have made a slip up and linked them, do not admit anything or reply and fingers crossed.....

Ive seen it here before over and over, consider paying your fees, even if theyve booted you, to stop future accs getting looked at.....

have you read stealth? if not check out how to make a non-linked acc, and make another and use that as your main acc instead. Are you saying all you did was swap your name round? and same address....well then its obvious whats happened, your address came up on the system and a big fees owed siren went off and deafened them.......

Last edited by oompaloompa; 10-18-2011 at 12:34 PM.
Old 10-18-2011

Longevity: 73%

i would just start again from scratch with new stealth details that can't be linked, if your account is new your not really losing much
Old 10-18-2011
Threadstarter  

thanks for the reply guys.

Yes I received this notice on my old email address which one was attached to the blocked pp acc. I do have the same address but I played with the name. I spoke to PP asking them random questions, but they have informed me that my new acc is verified and there is no limit for withdrawal and sending funds.

I am trying to start buying on ebay and I will see how it goes. Apart from everything else is new.

Also on my previous account there was no outstanding fee. I paid everything. But they froze my account indefinitely.

If I register PP new acc. Even if I do a different name but my bank acc name will be the same . Dont you think they will still find out by my bank account name ? .

Guys am I in problem with my new acc. Untill now there is no problem with PP acc.
Old 10-18-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by faislondon View Post
thanks for the reply guys.

Yes I received this notice on my old email address which one was attached to the blocked pp acc. I do have the same address but I played with the name. I spoke to PP asking them random questions, but they have informed me that my new acc is verified and there is no limit for withdrawal and sending funds.

I am trying to start buying on ebay and I will see how it goes. Apart from everything else is new.

Also on my previous account there was no outstanding fee. I paid everything. But they froze my account indefinitely.

If I register PP new acc. Even if I do a different name but my bank acc name will be the same . Dont you think they will still find out by my bank account name ? .

Guys am I in problem with my new acc. Untill now there is no problem with PP acc.
You are in problem if you use old addresses and variation of names.

Before you start again, understand that you must not LINK yourself.
If this is going to be a business you must be correctly established to deal with both ebay/paypal.
Usually only the sort code & account numbers are seen by paypal.

Dont be making ANYTHING new until you fully understand the methods.
Before you make another account, post a plan here. We'll tweak it if necessary
Old 10-19-2011
Threadstarter  

thank you so much.

I received a letter from EB saying welcome and all as a business. Mentioning about the VAT. Also offering help with my business. So far nothing is wrong with the new account. I am planning to use this account only to buy from EB. I will open a new one for selling purpose soon.

Do you guys thing buying will be a problem on this new account.

Many Thanks.
Old 10-19-2011

Longevity: 90%

If your new account is still active then buying things on ebay should not be a problem, it can be a good way of building up some positive feedback on your new account. However if your old account has been permanentely suspended then you ought to make sure you arent doing anything that could link your old account to your new account, its all in the 'eBay Stealth' manual, you need to be careful about logging in from a PC with the same IP address, cookies etc that you last used with your banned account, and then the usual stuff like bank details / address / phone number etc all need to be 'Stealth' details too.

I couldnt believe the amount of information you need to keep track of, but keep a record of everything in an Excel file, or you could just write it all down in Word and save it / print a copy so that you can refer to it when you need to. You dont want to get caught out when Paypal ask you to confirm your date of birth and you used a 'Stealth' one, but you didnt write it down so you cant remember it. Follow the 'eBay Stealth' guide, and ask around in here and you will be alright.
Old 10-19-2011
Threadstarter  

Thanks johnnyleeds,

I just need to buy from ebay right now. I will open a stealth acc later for selling. I am planning to buy on eb and sell elsewhere.

My eb and pp acc is fine. I guess I am keeping low profile and I will on this acc.

Only my concern is do I have buying limits on EB. ?

Many Thanks.
Old 10-19-2011

Longevity: 90%

I havent heard of buying limits on ebay, yes I guess you could keep using the account to buy with for as long as it will allow you, the only drawback might come when you have bid on an item you are desperate to get and find that near the end of the auction that ebay suspend your account which will then cancel any bids on any current items you have bids on. You just need to make sure you dont link yourself with your suspended account otherwise it will get messy.
Old 10-19-2011
Threadstarter  

Hi,

This is what I was wondering if my new acc has been linked. Since I have same name. PP has corrected my name and eb has the played name (last name-first name). I received suspension email on my terminated acc email address. Saying all the above.

My new acc is still running fine. However I havent paid for anything yet via paypal apart from a small amount.

If I deposit money from my bank acc to PP acc so is there a possibility that PP will freeze my money again for 180 days. I need to pay for some item I recently bought but if I am trying to pay via ebay its not going through.

Please help me with this dilemma.

Many Thanks.
Old 10-19-2011

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by faislondon View Post
Hi,

This is what I was wondering if my new acc has been linked. Since I have same name. PP has corrected my name and eb has the played name (last name-first name). I received suspension email on my terminated acc email address. Saying all the above.

My new acc is still running fine. However I havent paid for anything yet via paypal apart from a small amount.

If I deposit money from my bank acc to PP acc so is there a possibility that PP will freeze my money again for 180 days. I need to pay for some item I recently bought but if I am trying to pay via ebay its not going through.

Please help me with this dilemma.

Many Thanks.

Pay with a VCC, You get the option to pay by card after clicking buy it now and the pay now buttons, instead of going all the way to paypal just pay it that way.

If you add fund to paypal and details like name, house number post code are not correct your stuffed.

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif