Mailing address concerns with my new sneaky account! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 11-26-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
Default Mailing address concerns with my new sneaky account!

Bolded parts = The main point of the thread (The rest is mainly backstory) :D

Ok, well after being suspended permanently from paypal (the act of breathing apparently warrants perma-bans from that business)
I decided that I'm not putting up with this and sneakily opened a new account
(slightly different name, different ip, etc etc, you know the drill)

also I will only be using ebay giftcards (buying stock for business, not selling), inwhich I'm told I can use with an unvalidated account (just with limited funds-usage per month, but thats not an issue).

Anyway, I just came to a problem whilst about to buy stock...delivery address.
I've used a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ POBOX address for paypal which worked out fine so far, but when my previous paypal account was limited, it included two addresses (the only ones I could possibly use for having stock delivered).

So I'm worried that if I used one of my addresses in Ebay for the deliveries...that this information would eventually get to paypal and shut down my account...so how do I get around this issue? OR IS THIS actually an issue?

Also to note/ I have a almost-filled in form infront of me for 'mail collect' (which is where I can collect my post from the mail sorting office rather than at home) only I'm not sure of the legality (or viability) of putting down a different address in the hopes that it will be collected and not actually sent to some random guys house,lol

Any suggestions on what to do now?
(besides saying to get an actual PO box, I've checked and it takes longer than I have, thus missing out on all of the best days for sales when factored in with long order delivery times that I can only make after setting it up).
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-27-2011

Longevity: 76%

To be honest with you I wouldnt even both putting any address that has been linked to another limited account as your only asking for problems. Its not worth risking it to be honest.

You would be better just putting in a neighbours address and asking them 'I might be out when the stock is delivered so could you take it in?' Or make it a coincidence that when you see a delivery van about to deliver your stock to the neighbours address you are suddenly about to take the goods Worked for me before
Old 11-27-2011

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdavey10 View Post
To be honest with you I wouldnt even both putting any address that has been linked to another limited account as your only asking for problems. Its not worth risking it to be honest.

You would be better just putting in a neighbours address and asking them 'I might be out when the stock is delivered so could you take it in?' Or make it a coincidence that when you see a delivery van about to deliver your stock to the neighbours address you are suddenly about to take the goods Worked for me before
Rediculous suggestion! Yeah, maybe work once or twice. But no way can you do business like that.
Old 11-27-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:

PLEASE!!! This is NOT a working stealth method.

OP does not need advice like that,
556and623 (12-17-2011)
Old 11-27-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,365 Times in 1,526 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:

Have a think before you start pressing on the keyboard. This is really bad advice and borders on identity theft.
Old 11-27-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

you want a delivery address? couple of suggestions. put a plaque up and tell your postie. business or house name eg hungry cats ltd, or hungry cats house, no door number. Or get PObox and get mail there. 2 new un-banned addresses right there...
Old 12-05-2011

Longevity: 79%

Round here you can ring your main church in the city/town center, tell them you homless and you need a postal address to collect your mail, they will give you a free box number.

Option 3 right there

Not my find .

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
Old 12-05-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Crafty TizWoz - I like it.
Old 12-08-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,365 Times in 1,526 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TizWoz View Post
Round here you can ring your main church in the city/town center, tell them you homless and you need a postal address to collect your mail, they will give you a free box number.

Option 3 right there

Not my find .
"Morning Father, has a package been delivered for me this morning?"

"Yes my son. Why have you bought 200 sets of "authentic" Dr Dre Beats from DHgate?"

"Because Ebay suspended my real account for listing the Big Issue.".......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
haza100 (12-26-2011), ingle92protege (12-08-2011)