eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Help requiring proof of address (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/43091-help-requiring-proof-address.html)

tad 02-24-2012 10:28 AM

Help requiring proof of address

Hello all,

Recently opened up a business paypal account. Have completed all required steps bar one, my personal details. I thought it would be enough to use my business address but seems not. I got to the screen where they ask me to verify my address and they carry out their 30 second verification outcome being they are unable to verify and after doing this twice they ask for proof of ID and proof of address. I have proof of ID sorted, what could I use for address? Would it be ok to sort of manipulate the address on a power supply bill?

BTW im using a nominated business address, if anyone wondering. Hence why I dont have access to bills to that address etc.

all other limits have been lifted apart from this one, real pain in the backside as I thought I had got past them all until lthey threw that personal info verification step in.

NoneOther 02-24-2012 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tad (Post 314970)
Hello all,

Recently opened up a business paypal account. Have completed all required steps bar one, my personal details. I thought it would be enough to use my business address but seems not. I got to the screen where they ask me to verify my address and they carry out their 30 second verification outcome being they are unable to verify and after doing this twice they ask for proof of ID and proof of address. I have proof of ID sorted, what could I use for address? Would it be ok to sort of manipulate the address on a power supply bill?

BTW im using a nominated business address, if anyone wondering. Hence why I dont have access to bills to that address etc.

all other limits have been lifted apart from this one, real pain in the backside as I thought I had got past them all until lthey threw that personal info verification step in.

Your on the right track but be careful how you word things on an public forum. "CREATIVE" is what you need to be with ID

Good luck:spy: