eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Limited PayPal, Since 2 Years Ago! Want to start again (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/44729-limited-paypal-since-2-years-ago-want-start-again.html)

Wadey 04-03-2012 02:56 AM

Limited PayPal, Since 2 Years Ago! Want to start again

I really need help on this one. About 1-2 years ago my main Paypal account was permanently limited.

I thought this was strange, a few days later I was sent a email stating that I was a "risk" to the Paypal community due to some recent trading.

The strange thing is that I sold maybe 1-2 items around that period and that nothing out of the blue occurred, I mainly use the account for purchasing items on eBay rather then selling.

I rang PayPal, and asked them what the problem was? They replied that they "do not know". I didn't think this was good enough, after 5 years of the account being in perfect state etc. They decided to permanently ban me within seconds.

Now after this, I needed to purchase various items on eBay. So I created another account (In case I needed to sell, the money could sit in there) however one again, PayPal banned the account. After further reading, I realized that this as due to a multiple account problem, so that was understandable. I was allowed one Normal account and one Business Account. So I went ahead and created a business account (my only one) and yet again, another surprise, It was limited AGAIN. Now I decided that I didn't need a Paypal account, and could just purchase without an account simply by selecting the option pay without an account on the payment screen.

Oh, not only had they blocked my accounts, but they had blocked the cards, so there was NO way of paying via eBay. Each listing now REQUIRES Paypal as an option.. How am I supposed to pay for an Item, when i cannot even use my cards!

I need help, I am going to try and ring Paypal and sort this HUGE mess out and for them to remove all of the previous accounts, and simply restore the one account I originally used, which was a 100% 200+ feedback account on eBay!?

I need your help on how I can sort this out!

Sorry for the HUGE listing, but I need to explain each details for you to help me more!

Ahh... I need a cuppa now..

GreenBean 04-03-2012 05:17 AM

Milk, no sugar & some jaffa cakes for me Ta.

Welcome to the forum :D

rsot 04-03-2012 05:31 AM

Welcome to the forums - all the best.

GTB 04-03-2012 06:13 AM

welcome to the forums

good luck with stealth

NoneOther 04-03-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wadey (Post 327656)

I need your help on how I can sort this out!

Sorry for the HUGE listing, but I need to explain each details for you to help me more!

Ahh... I need a cuppa now..

Research, Dear Watson, research. :ranger:

Oh! and buying the guide will be a big help too :thumb: