eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   PayPal/eBay/entropay help (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/44771-paypal-ebay-entropay-help.html)

moneyhustler88 04-04-2012 05:03 AM

PayPal/eBay/entropay help

So I have 2 of my paypal's limited..with $800 in. Pretty anonnyed but also with those accounts are my credit cards. I want to buy something on ebay but was thinking to get an entropay account then pay using the entropay card without regestering to paypal through the checkout..would this work? And if i had any problems how would a chargeback work? i'm uk based so if u guys know any other way i cud use the ccs attached to the limited pp's please help me by explaining how..

moneyhustler88 04-04-2012 05:04 AM

PayPal Stealth limited

So basically I had one paypal in my name 150 feedback positive for 2 years and I sold one phone and some idiot didn't agree with the condition of my phone i put 'good' condition he said it was 'average'..charged back. Got my paypal limited even though paypal took the money from my bank and didn't lose any money..I submitted all documentation..they closed my account.
Now since when I make any paypal..and do it to any address with my surname..paypal limit my accounts. So I tried doing it from a friends..my accounts get limited as soon as they are created..what am I doing wrong?
And I've read the stealth guide on here but even if I created a stealh account how would I go about ordering stuff?

And how can i make it so my IP is useable on paypal as surely using the same one's a instant limitation? I'm with ASK4 in the UK and they won't change my IP. I'm not very technical and I wondered if you guys could help?

I' ve read a few of the stealth guides but all seems pretty basic to me. I also wondered if theres anywhere I can geta VCC for UK without having to wait days? I heard of entropay but dont know if it works with pp or ebay anymore..

GreenBean 04-04-2012 06:25 AM

Enjoy differing stories.:heh:

NoneOther 04-04-2012 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schrib (Post 328132)
So basically I had one paypal in my name 150 feedback positive for 2 years and I sold one phone and some idiot didn't agree with the condition of my phone i put 'good' condition he said it was 'average'..charged back. Got my paypal limited even though paypal took the money from my bank and didn't lose any money..I submitted all documentation..they closed my account.
Now since when I make any paypal..and do it to any address with my surname..paypal limit my accounts. So I tried doing it from a friends..my accounts get limited as soon as they are created..what am I doing wrong?
And I've read the stealth guide on here but even if I created a stealh account how would I go about ordering stuff?

And how can i make it so my IP is useable on paypal as surely using the same one's a instant limitation? I'm with ASK4 in the UK and they won't change my IP. I'm not very technical and I wondered if you guys could help?

I' ve read a few of the stealth guides but all seems pretty basic to me. I also wondered if theres anywhere I can geta VCC for UK without having to wait days? I heard of entropay but dont know if it works with pp or ebay anymore..

Lots of research ahead :thumb:

Jigsaw 04-04-2012 08:57 AM

Welcome to the forums! :welcome;

Entropay works fine with PayPal and can use it to make payments on eBay. As for chargebacks, you would have to contact Entropay customer support, they will email you a form which you fill out and send back to them.

As for changing your IP, I suggest you re-read the stealth guide. All is explained in it. ;)

rsot 04-04-2012 09:32 AM

Welcome to the forums. Yes you could use EP for purchases only.

moneyhustler88 04-04-2012 10:12 AM

No diferring story :) 1 happened with 1 paypal other with my other one.
Okay what do you do for addresses paypal wise? as thats how theyre linking mine right now..

NoneOther 04-04-2012 11:50 AM

Try searching the forum.

There are thousands of posts on how to work with addresses.

rsot 04-04-2012 11:59 AM

Also the stealth guide is good for that - time to go fresh and NEW.

moneyhustler88 04-04-2012 12:25 PM

Thanks guys. I went out and got the stealth guide..it's really opened my eyes on things! Was definetely worth the money.
But after reading it am stuck on two things..
(1) How do I get to adobe flash player to the settings manager and delete things?
(2)'Changing your IP by broadband connection' am with Sky Broadband in the UK and just got my sky box this year..but am stuck on this area..i followed the instructions but my Ips the same? What am I doing wrong? Could someone post how you change this in advance?
(3)I signed up with voipfone and they gave me a free 5 mins but how do i see the new phone number?
(4) I already have all my bank accounts linked to limited paypals..so for verifying a paypal..am just going to use entropay and add it as a card..but is this worth doing..just on my old account paypal limited it because they wanted 'further information' about my credit card linked to my account
Do I have to be verified on paypal to be safe?

NoneOther 04-04-2012 05:57 PM

You need to update your registration key on this site as your not showing as a subscribed member.

If you're having trouble doing it contact a mod for help.

With regards to your questions it all been covered many times on this forum. Try the search function and you will find the answers to most of your questions have already been answered.

Jigsaw 04-04-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schrib (Post 328293)
Thanks guys. I went out and got the stealth guide..it's really opened my eyes on things! Was definetely worth the money.
But after reading it am stuck on two things..
(1) How do I get to adobe flash player to the settings manager and delete things?
(2)'Changing your IP by broadband connection' am with Sky Broadband in the UK and just got my sky box this year..but am stuck on this area..i followed the instructions but my Ips the same? What am I doing wrong? Could someone post how you change this in advance?
(3)I signed up with voipfone and they gave me a free 5 mins but how do i see the new phone number?
(4) I already have all my bank accounts linked to limited paypals..so for verifying a paypal..am just going to use entropay and add it as a card..but is this worth doing..just on my old account paypal limited it because they wanted 'further information' about my credit card linked to my account
Do I have to be verified on paypal to be safe?

1: It might be easier if you just make a new user account, saves a lot of hassle in clearing your cookies.

2: Sounds like you have a static ip? Maybe calling Sky up and see they can make your ip dynamic so it changes everytime you switch your router off and on. Otherwise try another method to obtain an IP address writen in the Stealth Guide. ;)

3: From my experience, you will have problems with voipfone if PayPal want to do a phone verification on one of your stealth accounts. I would use Soho66 and forward the number to your home or mobile number.

4: You will need a bank account to verify your PayPal account, so you will have to open a new bank account. Use the ones mentioned in the Stealth Guide.

Good luck!

moneyhustler88 04-07-2012 03:29 PM

Thanks guys.
Well firstly..I'm using a Blackberry T Mobile Network to tether..so far haven't had any problems and am enjoying a happy purchase and the benefits of the stealth guide! Was well worth the money so am very happy.
However I have a few concerns am going to find out about now..
Firstly in the stealth guide they said to use a friend/family members address..I've already maxed this element..so it also said use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address but message the seller asking them to obviously post it your real one. I've done this, but am thinking can't the seller change the delievered postage address, and then by address i'll be limited?
I obviously would get a mailbox to forward it but right now I can't afford the cost to do this monthly.
Also would Sky allow me to have a static ip? Just wouldn't they think it's suspicious I wanted a changing IP address?
Also I'm going to use soho66 but so far with voipfone I havent' had any problems to be fair.
Got a new bank card on the way to link with the account, but currently am unverified.
Problem I'm having is i've got bank accounts with all the banks already linked to limited paypals..can anyone recommend me a company that does virtual UK bank accounts? or a way around this? let me know..thanks

Thankful 04-07-2012 03:34 PM

you sure you got all banks in UK??

moneyhustler88 04-07-2012 04:47 PM

Ones I got- Halifax, HSBC, Natwest..what others are there??

moneyhustler88 04-07-2012 05:00 PM

Okay it's kool I've found out with halifax online you can make accounts online :J just made 10 spares ones ahahahahahaha :)

GreenBean 04-07-2012 07:03 PM

If you have our book send an email to

support@auctionstealth.com

to get your subscription activated.

Thankful 04-07-2012 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schrib (Post 329411)
Ones I got- Halifax, HSBC, Natwest..what others are there??

Theres plenty more... RBS is a good one too, Co-operative is even better :thumb:

moneyhustler88 04-08-2012 06:40 AM

Right I see. Awesome. WHat do you guys do when you've maxed out addresses?

NoneOther 04-08-2012 07:12 AM

Find others that are suitable.:D

moneyhustler88 04-08-2012 04:15 PM

Aha well ive maxed all relatives..dont know what else to do to be honest!!

NoneOther 04-08-2012 04:36 PM

Plenty of suggestions on the forum.

BTW using relatives addresses is not a good idea.