eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   limited old account. can i start a business account? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/45145-limited-old-account-can-i-start-business-account.html)

naknak 04-14-2012 04:20 PM

limited old account. can i start a business account?

I got limited on my personal account with paypal. They did not give me a reason just that i had a couple of chargebacks in one month and soon as the last on hit the account was limited and then i appealed and i managed to squeeze the info out of the girl on the phone that they will be closing the account after 3 months.

MY QUESTION

is it right i can legitimatly set up a new business account in my own name and at my current address by getting a business bank account and setting up a paypal business account???

I cant remember where i read this but i need to check before i go ahead.

before anyone says i already have a stealth account set up but the amount of funds that will be processed monthly by the paypal account in probably in the region of $2000 so a stealth account is not an option.

And no it is not the same product that i was selling when the account originally got banned. the new products/sites are physical goods. I just need to know if it is ok for me to use the same address and name if its a business account???

thank you for your time.

if i havent given enough info please ask for what u might need to know.

NoneOther 04-14-2012 05:55 PM

No, You will not be able to set up a new account using any of your old personal details i.e name, address, DOB..........ANYTHING the same will get you limited.

It is you as an individual who is banned, doesn't matter if you are private or business they will not let you have another account.

Why is a stealth account not an option?

I run over £10k a month through a one of my stealth accounts so monetary value is no issue. There are many on here who probably do a lot more.

naknak 04-14-2012 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoneOther (Post 331327)
No, You will not be able to set up a new account using any of your old personal details i.e name, address, DOB..........ANYTHING the same will get you limited.

It is you as an individual who is banned, doesn't matter if you are private or business they will not let you have another account.

Why is a stealth account not an option?

I run over £10k a month through a one of my stealth accounts so monetary value is no issue. There are many on here who probably do a lot more.

well i was conserned about not being able to verfy details on the account when asked to do so.

how do you go about this?

the other problem currently is the vcc card i used only gave me limits up to £1700 so not sure what to do about this either??

so at what point earnings wise do paypal ask for more evidence of your business and what do they ask for ?? i think to turn a personal account into a business???

thanks so much for your reply you just saved me a trip to the bank to setup a business acc

oompaloompa 04-15-2012 04:14 AM

you can be asked at any time to verify your info, but the first hurdle you usually hit is when you have received approx £1650, ways to get round this are available but not discussed on open forum....

you can set up a business ebay account, you do not need a business bank, personal is fine, a pobox is useful as an address.

not sure what you mean by £1700 on vcc, do you mean for paying fees?