eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Entropay Doc Request... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/46687-entropay-doc-request.html)

London1234 05-23-2012 11:25 AM

Entropay Doc Request...

Afternoon all,

So not sure how to respond but got this from Entropay:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear ******,

Your EntroPay username is *******.

Whilst carrying out a random security check, we have noticed that your account needs further verification. In line with EntroPay's User Agreement we have temporarily restricted your account.

Your account will be fully reactivated once we have received and reviewed the following:

- A copy of a valid photo ID (both sides), such as: National ID card, Passport, Driving License, Official government issued Photo ID (Army, Police, Diplomatic), or residency permit

- Proof of address, such as: a postal bank statement, a postal credit card statement, a mobile phone bill, an online utility bill or financial statement. Note: any verification document must have been issued in the last 90 days

- A copy of both sides of all bank cards registered on your account. For security reasons only the first 6 and last 4 digits should be visible, also please COVER the 3 digit security code (CVV) at the back of the card. (If your funding source is a virtual card please provide us with a screenshot)

Please follow the link below to upload the documents (each document should be uploaded as a separate file):

https://secure2.entropay.com/process...ments_page1.do

All documents are kept in a secure environment and are only available to senior security personnel.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but we trust that you appreciate the importance of maintaining appropriate security standards for our customes accounts.

Kind Regards,
Lorcan
EntroPay Security Team
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now i signed up to Entropay with real details and everything (although my surname is double-barreled and onlyused one of them - i always do this and have real details with just one, and both so not an issue).

I then created a couple of cards in stealth names and added one to my paypal (it was already verified by the two bank deposits) but i wanteed to add a card.

Now i get this....

What do you think? Send in the docs or risky?

Bunneh 05-23-2012 11:27 AM

i have had that, and sent the docs and it was active within an hour.

London1234 05-23-2012 11:28 AM

thanks bunneh

GTB 05-23-2012 11:30 AM

send them in

real info..real docs

shouldn't be an issue bud

London1234 05-23-2012 12:05 PM

docs uploaded....will keep you all informed.

London1234 05-23-2012 12:11 PM

Well that was quick!

------------------------------------------
Dear ******,

Your EntroPay username is *********.

Our review of your EntroPay account is complete, and your account is now ready to use.

Please accept our apologies for this interruption in our service to you. We hope you understand that we take customer security very seriously and always try to act in the best interests of our clients.

You may now log in and check your EntroPay VISA Card balance and if necessary transfer funds to it using your personal credit/debit card.

Logging into your account is a simple procedure, and is also detailed in our previous mail entitled 'Welcome to EntroPay'.

If you ever need help with your account, please contact our Customer Support team. You can do so by clicking on the help links on our website or by emailing support@entropay.com.

Please keep this email in case you need to refer to it in the future.

Kind regards,
Bryan
EntroPay
www.entropay.com
-----------------------------------------------

Great advice and great result - again, GTB and Bunneh - Thank you

GTB 05-23-2012 12:36 PM

great news but i knew it would be fine

legit info...legit docs = no problems

Imakemoney 05-23-2012 01:20 PM

sent mine - few hours later full access restored :)

rsot 05-23-2012 04:02 PM

Excellent success.