eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal Limitation Advice.. Is it a trap?? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/47402-paypal-limitation-advice-trap.html)

racheal 06-11-2012 04:51 PM

Paypal Limitation Advice.. Is it a trap??

Hey guys,

I recently got off the phone with a rep from paypal in regards to lifting my receiving limit. My current account has steal details, stealth name, stealth date of birth and I was told that Paypal do check the electoral roll in order to verify your name and address, if they cant do this THEN they ask you to send in ID documents. Now after the conversation I gathered 2 idea's;

1) Use my current PP account and saturate it to at least the £1,1050 Receiving mark, close it and open a fresh new paypal account with details that match the electoral roll, i.e. brothers/cousin/grandma address.

2) I have gathered that after you close a paypal account, PP do not keep any information associated with account, So maybe each 6 weeks make £800 and close the account?

Cant Remember the stealth details for this one so I know I have got to use either one of these options. Advice guys xD??

oompaloompa 06-12-2012 02:33 AM

doing it your way - you would need to add a new bank to each of your new paypals, so closing them seems not a good idea.....

better to lift the limit on one acc so you can receive more.

or have a few accounts and stay under the receiving limit so you are not required to submit anything, you can take £1200 to be on safe side then wait for yearly limit to reset.

GreenBean 06-12-2012 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racheal (Post 349270)
Hey guys,

I recently got off the phone with a rep from paypal in regards to lifting my receiving limit. My current account has steal details, stealth name, stealth date of birth and I was told that Paypal do check the electoral roll in order to verify your name and address, if they cant do this THEN they ask you to send in ID documents. Now after the conversation I gathered 2 idea's;

1) Use my current PP account and saturate it to at least the £1,1050 Receiving mark, close it and open a fresh new paypal account with details that match the electoral roll, i.e. brothers/cousin/grandma address.

2) I have gathered that after you close a paypal account, PP do not keep any information associated with account, So maybe each 6 weeks make £800 and close the account?

Cant Remember the stealth details for this one so I know I have got to use either one of these options. Advice guys xD??

Not the best of methods.

Where did you gather that so inaccurate info about paypal? EVERYTHING is kept.
What you should do now is learn how to do stealth correctly.
Soon as you can make an excel list with all your info. Attention to detail is important.
You should not rely on others for info. Correct & workable options exist. Please try to find them. It will be of benefit to successful stealth :peace:

Elfquest 10-20-2012 10:36 AM

But would it raise flags with them, when you open a new account and add it to your existing eBay in stead of this one?

I currently am in the same situation. They want to confirm my account and are asking me if i
- am a consumer
- a business

What do i tell them and what will be the consequences of either option? I have registered as a business on eBay, but i am still waiting on my VAT number to come through, so not sure what's best. Do they need that?

anotherpaypalvictim 10-23-2012 10:23 AM

****I was told that Paypal do check the electoral roll in order to verify your name and address****

Do Paypal really check the electoral roll?

Elijah 10-23-2012 10:28 AM

When you try to raise the £1900 limit, yes; if it fails you are then requested to upload ID. They don't check it upon registration, if that is what you were wondering.

johnnyleeds 10-23-2012 02:05 PM

I love it when people come in here for the first time and lay out their crazy plans to outwit Paypal! You just know they are doomed to failure!! Mind you I can remember being in the same situation myself and it is absolutely mind boggling!

Rachael just do your research, buy the Ebay Stealth manual and use this tried and tested method otherwise you are just going to end up wasting your time love! Its the best advice I can give you.

rsot 10-23-2012 03:37 PM

Or read around the forums more.