eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   same usb dongle same blackberry ???? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/47762-same-usb-dongle-same-blackberry.html)

tucstore 06-21-2012 11:43 AM

same usb dongle same blackberry ????

i have a brand new stealth account lol which im scared of to be honest

i am using the same internet dongle that i used for the limited account
i am using the same blackberry that i used to access the limited paypal account
i am using a different user on my computer

am i safe :ranger:

SUVE 06-21-2012 11:59 AM

1.Keep a log of the different IP addresses for each respective EB/PP A/C.
2.I know of folks tethering their phones successfully.
3.Good idea.

Research it up a bit more if still unsure.

tucstore 06-21-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUVE (Post 352474)
1.Keep a log of the different IP addresses for each respective EB/PP A/C.
2.I know of folks tethering their phones successfully.
3.Good idea.

Research it up a bit more if still unsure.

well i own my own website and i dont use it for ebay and stuff

i have a merchandise shop and i accept paypal

but how do i know what ip address i was using to access my limited account if im using the same dongle but different user on my machine ?

SUVE 06-21-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

i am using the same blackberry that i used to access the limited paypal account
Why was your PP A/C limited & why are your still using it if it is still limited - why not resolve the PP limitation issue ???

You want to use PP with your website but that PP linked to that website has become limited (indefinite suspension ???). You cannot use this PP A/C or any other PP A/C with this website domain.

Why not consider other payment processors beyond PP ???

tucstore 06-21-2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUVE (Post 352476)
Why was your PP A/C limited & why are your still using it if it is still limited - why not resolve the PP limitation issue ???

its a falling out i have had with paypal

becuase my bussiness is a "high risk" business and technically the maerchandise i sell is allowed as there is no copyright on these items

but someone complained to paypal and they closed me off

im not using the account anymore im tring to make sure im not linked in anyway by using the same dongle and the same blackberry to continue business stealth

:ranger:

SUVE 06-21-2012 12:19 PM

^^see my reply above^^

I've had to edit my initial response above after re appraising your real issue.

Here is a link to other payment processors you might want to consider instead of PP:
Merchant Accounts - eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums

tucstore 06-21-2012 12:25 PM

no not at all

i have a brand new stealth paypal account ready to go

my stealth account is not connected in anyway to my website as the customer leaves there paypal details and i invoice them from my new stealth account

i want to access my new stealth account

using the same dongle
using the same blackberry

using a differnt user on my computer

i have people waiting to buy but im trying to make sure my trail is not leaving footprints before i log in to my new stealth account

SUVE 06-21-2012 12:29 PM

Use this website: IP Burger - What is my IP Address? Find Your IP Address! to check & keep a log of your IP addresses & do not cross link it to the old IP address linked to your banned PP A/C.

using the same dongle - keep track of different IP addresse against limited PP A/C IP address.
using the same blackberry - OK.
using a differnt user on my computer - OK.

tucstore 06-21-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUVE (Post 352485)
Use this website: IP Burger - What is my IP Address? Find Your IP Address! to check & keep a log of your IP addresses & do not cross link it to the old IP address linked to your banned PP A/C.

You can successfuly tether your handset on a new windows user account to access that stealth PP A/C.

but i dont know what ip addresses i used as i was accessing my paypal account through my dongle the whole time ???

same with my blackberry lol
to be honest i never planned to be banned so had no reason to track my ip addresses

SUVE 06-21-2012 12:38 PM

It might be an idea to get a different dongle provider (02/t mobile/3g) than your current dongle to reduce the risk of the same unknown banned PP IP address being cross linked.

Have a look at this thread about phone tethering:
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay...hering-uk.html

tucstore 06-21-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUVE (Post 352488)
It might be an idea to get a different dongle provider (02/t mobile/3g) than your current dongle to reduce the risk of the same unknown banned PP IP address being cross linked.

Have a look at this thread about phone tethering:
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay...hering-uk.html

well im on contract using t mobile for my blackberry does this matter ?

SUVE 06-21-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mitmm (Post 352491)
well im on contract using t mobile for my blackberry does this matter ?

This should be fine.I'd always recommend you use the search function on here for the most upto date & complete information on any of this for your peace of mind.

:thumb:

tucstore 06-21-2012 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUVE (Post 352492)
This should be fine.

ok but what is tethering lol gosh im a newbie

SUVE 06-21-2012 01:00 PM

Good old fashioned wiki definition lool:

Tethering refers to connecting one device to another. In the context of mobile phones or internet tablets, tethering allows sharing the Internet connection of the phone or tablet with other devices such as laptops.

Research this subject using the search function on the board AND of the links within this thread on this.

Good luck.

:peace:

SUVE 06-21-2012 01:20 PM

I think the OP wants to use the new PP via these methods:
-using the same dongle
-using the same blackberry
-using a differnt user on my computer

You can enlighten the Op on tethering their mobile using blackberry.:p

:peace:

tucstore 06-21-2012 01:44 PM

oh well i only use my blackberry when im away from home on the road i run my business on my blackberry when im not in my office and wanted to continue that way with the stealth

tucstore 06-21-2012 01:50 PM

also my dongle is Mobile Network '' 3 '' (Three) DONGLE

and i have a full list of 883 ip address it has used over the years but by scanning the list i cnnot see repetition on ip addresses

vany 06-21-2012 02:12 PM

I have one thing to say, you had limited paypal accepting payments from your website, what ever paypal accounts you will make and accept payments from the same website you will get limited.

tucstore 06-21-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vany (Post 352529)
I have one thing to say, you had limited paypal accepting payments from your website, what ever paypal accounts you will make and accept payments from the same website you will get limited.

im not lookingto accept paypal directly from my site

the customer leaves there paypal details with me and i invoice them though my paypal account privatley

they_screwed_me_too 06-21-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vany (Post 352529)
what ever paypal accounts you will make and accept payments from the same website you will get limited.

i can confirm from first hand experience that ANy paypal account you add to your website will be limited very quickly

you need a new stealth URL lol

they_screwed_me_too 06-21-2012 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mitmm (Post 352530)
im not lookingto accept paypal directly from my site

the customer leaves there paypal details with me and i invoice them though my paypal account privatley

seems a very complex and unprofessional looking way of doing things IMHO

tucstore 06-21-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by they_screwed_me_too (Post 352531)
i can confirm from first hand experience that ANy paypal account you add to your website will be limited very quickly

you need a new stealth URL lol

it wont be linked to my website as the customer leaves there paypal details with me and i invoice them privatley from my stealth

i just want to do it using the same blackberry as when im on the road i still wanna invoice customers when im out the office