eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal pending status + more... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/49549-paypal-pending-status-more.html)

theatregirl 08-10-2012 05:24 AM

Paypal pending status + more...

Hello,
I am new to this forum and have been reading for a while now. I have recently set up a new stealth ebay account and paypal account and have been using it no problem.
Ebay account has 100% feedback and have only been selling items of less then £30. Just things I have around the house.
I confirmed my paypal account and status is verified. First time I withdrew around £50 to my bank and from start to finish it took a week.
I tried to withdraw £20 on tue, and normally it says completed after a couple of days? Yet this time I have noticed it says pending and has been since Tue.
Any ideas on this? Its not like I am even trying to withdraw hundreds of pounds?
It just annoys me as paypal seem to have NO customer service as all, and dont seem to care about the 'seller'.
I've had to fork out for postage of all items and the reason I am selling my own items is because I have no money at the moment, and out of work. So how can paypal say unless I provide tracking details I cant even get postage cost back until it is released? The buyer did not pay for that service!

This is where my sister got stung recently. She sold a musical instrument on ebay (on her normal account) and it was an international seller. Cost her £25 postage, and this is the method the buyer agreed too.
He then said he had NOT received the item. Paypal were quick to put a hold on the payment and said unless my sister could prove she posted the item then the buyer is in the right! But he didnt pay for that service. He then got given a refund by paypal, so my sister was then in the red and she forked out for postage and lost the instrument.

I think its disgusting how they run their business.

rsot 08-10-2012 09:15 AM

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you read around and get informed.

Disgusting? Maybe but time to get ahead.