eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   UK PayPal adding a bank account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/51691-uk-paypal-adding-bank-account.html)

martinn12003 10-12-2012 12:18 PM

UK PayPal adding a bank account

Hi,

I've been messing around with both eBay and PayPal during the last few weeks since my account was suspended.

Both my eBay and PayPal accounts were suspended.

It's a very long story that I won't get into regarding why the account got suspended indefinately although it was not my fault. I gave up mainly due a buyer who was trying his hardest to keep me out of his niche selling market on eBay. He brought a product from me and made my life hell afterwards.

I decided to throw in the towel and gave up which I regret doing. My PayPal and eBay balance went approximately £200 into negative balance. I could no longer be bothered to deal with this problem. I can to this date still access the PayPal account and the eBay account but I am greeted with account suspension messages so I can't be bothered to deal with it.

Anyway, months later, I decided to start fresh. I got a VPN, VCC, Phone number, ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name etc and went stealth.

Here is what I did;

I started my eBay account under a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, address etc. All was verified through the phone and I am ready to sell. I was then prompted by eBay to link my PayPal account. I did this using my VCC and my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name.

It all worked well. I noticed when I logged into my PayPal account that I have approx a £1k limit per year withdrawel and various other limits.

Now using a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, is it possible to lift the limits in PayPal? They obviously will want my documentation and I can't provide it with having a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name can I? - (unless I'm a Photoshop wizard which I am lol)..

If this is not an option, what are the other alternatives? - apart from having a Mechant account which I really don't want.

Is it possible to simply setup a PayPal account in the name of my wife that is all legal and above board. Then, setup dozens of eBay and PayPal accounts. When I hit the limit on all of them, I send the money gradually to my wifes legal PayPal account. As a lot of money goes into her account, we lift the limts on her legal PayPal account. To do this, obviously I would need dozens of VCC's (which I'm not sure is possible) and phone numbers etc.

Or is it possible for me to start a PayPal account using my real name and link it to my new eBay accounts (setup with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ names)? Considering I still owe PayPal 200 quid and eBay a few fees, will eBay or PayPal detect this? Obviously, when I reach my limits, I would have to send in my real identification details.

As being discussed on another post on this forum right now, do I simply setup dozens of eBay and PayPal accounts using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ names and setup a bank account in my real name and transfer the money to the bank account. This I feel still does not solve the limitations issue in PayPal.

martinn12003 10-13-2012 12:33 PM

Anyone care to help?

p.aubin 10-14-2012 07:55 AM

Quote:

As being discussed on another post on this forum right now, do I simply setup dozens of eBay and PayPal accounts using ???? names and setup a bank account in my real name and transfer the money to the bank account. This I feel still does not solve the limitations issue in PayPal.
If my understanding is correct, that's how you do it, except you need as many bank accounts as you have eBay/PayPal accounts. Check if you can open extra accounts online with your current bank.

Landline numbers might be an issue; as for VCCs, I used a 3V voucher; seems to have worked fine. 3V gift cards (unlike vouchers) have no surcharge so you can buy as many as you like without worrying about the cost, register them with different details and after you've added them to PayPal, just spend them.

Ebayorbust 10-14-2012 11:10 AM

You have two choices. Either open loads of accounts and sell within the £1900 limit on each OR supply the documents that paypal require to lift the limitation.

Either choice is perfectly do-able although personally I prefer to have lots of accounts with no limits on anything. ;)