eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   New Start needed with Help. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/52039-new-start-needed-help.html)

Ropey 10-21-2012 11:43 AM

New Start needed with Help.

Hello all,

I just found out about this forum, seem completely perfect. Basically here is my situation, I have been permanently limited from Paypal. Have tried opening new ones, limited within days/hours. New start is needed, I need a new eBay and Paypal account, this is because Paypal is a Must have with me, need to use it everyday, need more tips and so on, not sure whether to use my own Country "UK" or is it better to use a different country?

All help is appreciated, thanks a lot.

Gamefreak 10-21-2012 11:26 PM

search the forums, it has all the info you need... best of luck, wont be hard to get back on once you know what you did/are doing wrong

GreenBean 10-21-2012 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ropey (Post 385963)
Hello all,

I just found out about this forum, seem completely perfect. Basically here is my situation, I have been permanently limited from Paypal. Have tried opening new ones, limited within days/hours. New start is needed, I need a new eBay and Paypal account, this is because Paypal is a Must have with me, need to use it everyday, need more tips and so on, not sure whether to use my own Country "UK" or is it better to use a different country?

All help is appreciated, thanks a lot.

Welcome to the forum :)

The country is the least of your troubles.

To start again you need to appear to paypal to be a new YOU.

Introduce yourself to this little whizz:

eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums - Search Forums

Its usage will help you work out the better methods for you.

I would also suggest you tell us a bit more of your proposed new plan. That way we can tweak plans for you.
Good Luck
:pop2:

rsot 10-22-2012 06:03 AM

Welcome to the forums - all the best as your read around and get informed.

Ropey 10-22-2012 06:17 AM

Thanks for the support. I will make a thread there with plans of what I am going to try and do and so on.. cheers.

GreenBean 10-22-2012 06:35 AM

:thumb: Alright.

Will look forward to more posts.

:pop2:

johnnyleeds 10-22-2012 05:27 PM

Hi Ropey! Welcome to the forums!

The Ebay Stealth manual helps plus this forum will help you with any details you get confused over. Its helped me countless times. Just dont be in too much of a hurry to get your new accounts set up.

I realise you probably want to get back trading ASAP, but also you dont want to make some fundamental mistakes that will mean everything else you did was a waste of time as you find your new account also gets limited.

I wont try and tell you its a doddle cos its not - once you know what your doing it is, but you need to spend time learning all the methods and make sure you're not linking yourself with your old / banned accounts with each step you take.

It is entirely possible that you will have a new account within a couple of weeks, its not a blag or anything, but just take care with everything you do and do it right, record all your new information in an excel file, make sure your computer is clear (new IP / clear cookies etc) and NEVER login to your old banned accounts.

Good luck mate!

rsot 10-23-2012 04:52 AM

Doddle :thumb:

johnnyleeds 10-23-2012 09:36 AM

lol you never heard that before Rsot?!

rsot 10-23-2012 04:02 PM

Not really used in Canada johnnyleeds :P