Confirm location - UK Paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 11-22-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default Confirm location - UK Paypal

Hoping for a bit of advice here.

Received some money on a new paypal account and now have what I think is know as a 'soft limitation'. They want 'confirm' location with a card and then to continue to verify location by phone.

I had registered an Entropay card and mobile number initially.

Assume I have to now add another card. Tried to add another entropay but it said phone verification cancelled. (the option is still there to try another card though). Any suggestions for what cards might work?

Also will they want a landline or can I use a mobile? If a landline is needed what are the options to get round this if in the UK?

Obviously trying to avoid the 'letter in the post' as using an address with no access to.

All info gratefully received.

Many thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-22-2012
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty1 View Post
Hoping for a bit of advice here.

Received some money on a new paypal account and now have what I think is know as a 'soft limitation'. They want 'confirm' location with a card and then to continue to verify location by phone.
Bear in mind the number is required to be able to make seller eb a/c-you will need access to this phone number to take their call.

I had registered an Entropay card and mobile number initially.
I am not entirely sure what steps you took to create these eb/pp a/c nor the level of funds received on this new pp a/c.

Assume I have to now add another card. Tried to add another entropay but it said phone verification cancelled. (the option is still there to try another card though). Any suggestions for what cards might work?
EP ought to have worked if used correctly-there are other cards in existance such as 3v.

Also will they want a landline or can I use a mobile? If a landline is needed what are the options to get round this if in the UK?
A landline or mobile number will suffice for both eb/pp.

Obviously trying to avoid the 'letter in the post' as using an address with no access to.
Not a good long term approach - you are setting yourself up to fail here. Revise this approach.
All info gratefully received.

Many thanks
[/QUOTE]
betty1 (11-23-2012)
Old 11-23-2012
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%

Many thanks SUVE for a thorough reply with useful info.
Cheers!